Why can't Guts ever catch a break?

Why can't Guts ever catch a break?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EvZjXL6xZZI
youtube.com/watch?v=XP05le99E1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because causality

isn't he still cursed?

He was born from a corpse. His entire existence is about defying the odds. And the odds are bad in general.

>tfw regardless of a good or bad ending guts is going to die

After Troll arc he takes way too much breaks.
I like Schierke but I'm really mad at her for bringing safety to the party.

I miss when Guts couldn't even sleep without demons attacking and how defenseless everyone was.

I also miss all the rape.

>Why can't Guts ever catch a break?

Because Miura always takes em.

The rape got pretty stale pretty quick. At first it was shocking when Casca was getting pinned down but after the fifth time everyone around her got killed and some monstrocity whipped its dick out my eyes just started rolling.

He will when he kisses Farnese

I still can't decide if Rickert is cool or a little bitch.

Help me out Sup Forums.

No KitKats in Berserk's world.

he slapped griffith and builds gatling crossbows and cannons
he's cool

Here, I'll help you out

I wonder what Guts said Casca was to him on the boat when the others were eavesdropping

>Why can't Guts catch a break.
Haven't you read the latest chapter???
Also,
Miura takes all his breaks.

I love the more mature and cool guts, it would have gotten boring if he stayed an edgelord

Just imagine how satisfying it will be when he goes full fucking berserk on griffith

The most based nigga

youtu.be/EvZjXL6xZZI

Slapped Griffith like an actual women. Literally slapped. What a fucking faggot.

Even when he was a skinny little fuckboy back in Golden Age, he was still a soldier fighting in a brutal war that managed to survive every battle he took place in. Despite all appearance he was never a bitch of any kind.

>fairwell

You're not supposed to punch bitches you smack the shit out of them, and that's exactly what he did. It's like you don't even understand basic Pimp 101, I bet any and all hos you may or may not have only have the utmost disrespect for your wimpy pimp hand.

WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
literally the only good thing to come out of that shitty movie
youtube.com/watch?v=XP05le99E1o

why all the doujins are fujo?