I'll just post few pages, the rest is yours
blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1711316

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

page 2

Moeko is pissing me off

>now someone continue

Looks like the Namek arc is close to finishing. Only 30 more chapters to go.

there is only 5 minutes until the planet explode. Who will be victoriuos find out next I mean next next xt xt xt xtt x tx xttxt time

find out in da FUture timeline

andre head so HUEG

IS IT HAPPENING?

Let it end

just post the whole fucking thing dont even start if you wont post whole thing

that god hand reference

in the alternate timeline, lol

Nothing happened again the chapter

Finally the fanservice is starting to come back, hopefully Meiko continues the rest of the cavalry with no top which causes the real Meiko to come back because of Kate constantly harassing her

Sup Forums is pretty shit right now someone make a funny or ylyl thread

Well at least, we got some fanservice and the art wasn't as bad as the previous chapters.
Hiramoto purposely doesn't show Kiyoshi's face though. I wonder what shall happen after the battle. What's he thinking?

CONTINUE DAMMIT

Glad Hiramoto didn't focus this chapter completely on Chairman and continued to move forward with calvary, the sooner we move onto the next Arc the better

take it from here

We haven't seen Hana's face or have any dialogue for months, it's like she's not even there.

Better not dump if you only going to dump a few pages.

This. If you're going to be lazy cuck OP then don't make the fuckin thread

OP is a faggot, what a surprise

you are all fags, he said that he'll post 5 pages and left

Yeah the Chairman will get rid of the prison because he remembers what it felt like to be in an actual prison.

He reforms the Student council with members of both old ones and/or new members. Which are the best 4 choices for good chapters.

Man can we just get this fucking battle done with already so we can have wet t-shirts

And Hana ending.

This first sorry

All this fucking long ass arc only to have the underground council lose ?

>This fucking arc

We have the principal too. Something's gonna happen

name it by numbers like at the begining

When will this end? Holy shit.

I hope we don't find out Prison is the reason Chairman became such a passionate ass man

This will be the arc people will completely skip reading when they reread this entire thing when it ends.

It's too long to skip at this rate.

if you skip this arc you'll reach the end of manga, cause there will be nothing after it.

when will Moeko piss after those litres of Pepsi's?

Nah, it seems long but it's fun and fast to read.

Yea, the cliffhangers for PS used to be godtier, it used to leave you hooked where you couldn't wait till next week and there would be a hundred predictions in a thread on what's gonna happen next, this Arc has been so wack that PS threads struggle to get 100+ post now.

Hiramoto needs to go back to his bread and butter, fanservice and (false)ships.

And that's it. Meiko's gonna awaken any second now. It's time.

>Meiko's gonna awaken any second now.

Oh well, now it's 100% ending soon. 3 chapters at worst I guess.

> Those panty shots of Mari

If anything, bless this arc for giving us so much of that.

>Kek

God, I hope not, Moeko is like a thousand times better, I was hoping for some kind of understanding of her past self and her new self and be more balanced.

>Moeko is like a thousand times better

Kill yourself

Knowing Hiramoto, I bet we'll get a dual personalities thing. Like a whole chapter where Moeko enters the room of her mind or some shit, and meet Meiko.

I want this fucking arch to end. It feels like almost nothing has happened

Fuck me, I didn't even realize at first, only had a strong dejavu.

Like some user said binge reading it is probably the best way to enjoy Prison School.

So far we only seem the boys on the ground... Nothing about the underground council.

Not soon, I think we have one more group of antagonist girls left and there's so many ships and side stories that have to be closed out, we haven't even got to Chiyos birthday yet

>>now someone continue
Every single fucking time. Some faggot makes the thread or posts 5 pictures and then someone else has to post the whole thing.

People like you should get permabanned.

What the actual fuck? How is this even possible? I have a static ip and could post just a second before.

Are we still in namek?

The boys haven't lost, PBR-sama is still on Gakuto's head. How does that make it ok?

theres atleast another filler arc before it finishes user

still with the fucking cavalry battle. it's taking too long

does anything actually happens at all?

Chairman had half a flashback. That's pretty much it.

>flashback
oh
like last chapter
and this shit was also the same
>remember he's in prison
christ

This actually became so awful Im about to drop it.

Just do it, when something actually happens again you'll hear about it.

See you next week.

Does Korean bro still do trans?

Kate is lusting more than any of us to see those tits

Hana withdrawals.

Right? I need to see Hana do something drastic. Still mad about Kate not mentioning the pics.

No he stopped after Yomanga stole his translations. So once again Yomanga and reddit fucked us.

There's still hope for that. It's actually my most anticipated moment. It's going to change everything for her and Kiyoshi for better or for worse. I need to see what happens.

No he didn't. He stopped once the story started stalling.

SomeoneSomeone free me from this curse

I'm free again. Someone remove my test posting without ruining my life.

You're not me.

He doesn't care anymore.

At this rate it seems like nobody does.

At least there is Assman adventures.

Nope he stopped before Yomanga excused themselves and told them to fuck off several times.

>excused themselves
What?

They took it down, but after KorTrans stopped there was a notice on the yomanga website were they apologized (probably wanted KorTrans to continue so that they can fuck him over again) , though KorTrans didn't, because they are fucking fags.

I remember when yomanga started shilling their website in Prison School therads, what was it, about 2 years ago?

I didn't know about this, though. But what does Korean bro cae if some site uses his translations? It's not like he does anything with them.

Principal´s ``wife´´ is Kate´s mom. Im fucking sure.

They made money of his work even after he told them not to. Also reddit literally supported yomanga in doing that. If I was him, I'd stop too, honestly.

They are gonna go fusion like Rosario Vampire.

Who cares? I mean, he translated it for us.

>literally umaru on the front page

Fucking gook memers

He? Obviously, I don't see him translating anymore. And its especially that he did it for us that he stopped after they invaded.

For me it's a childish behaviour.