Disinfomation campaign now!

thelocal.de/20170928/four-in-ten-german-school-kids-dont-know-what-auschwitz-was-survey-finds
Basically 4 out of 10 Kraut children don't know what Auschwitz was. Yet. When the autism strikes they will know that Auschwitz was a famous Jewish synagogue burned down by the Soviets when they invaded.

Half are American brats

no way those 4 are germans. germans have the 5... or was it 7? gorillion drilled into their heads from birth so they can be good little sheep

they must be basing this shit on the refugee influx
because we get shipped from all over the country to see this shit
this is engrained into every german child

>it's another niggers=germans episode

Yeah, their ancestors spent all their tax dollars putting jews into summer camp.

It's 11.

How is that even possible? The entirety of the contemporary german state is centered around grovelling for forgiveness for the holocaust

60% of german children are migrants or children from migrants (i.e. niggers).

Four in ten 'German' school kids aren't German, survey finds.

Why would arabs care about german history?

Post office right?

>4 in 10
That's not unreasonable considering half of them are under grade 5.

Omg I guess this means we have to make more German guilt, fucking nazis, you owe EVERYONE FREE GIBBS (ESPECIALLY ISRAEL)

I did some googling, and it turns out Auschwitz was a Polish death camp.

Who knew?

Yeah the 22 muhjillion, such a tragedy.

You have this topic in class 8 or 9 out of 12 or 13 so this is mathematically correct survey finds

they start too early. they try to drill this shit in at a time when kids aren't interested in it at the slightest and by the time they'd be more open to it they are already tired of the topic

>shiiiiiiiiiiiiizen

I feel sad knowing these are probably some cool refugee dudes who like a good beer.
If only they could enjoy a good beer IN THEIR FUCKING HOMELAND

guess what, 4 out of 10 "german" school kids are functionally retarded brown invader spawn who aren't the target of holocaust propaganda anyway

the true german michel children are made sure to know about their eternal german guilt which nothing short of their extinction can ever make up for

> Kids don't know about the holocaust
Oh no! Someone tell them how much of a disgusting Nazi traits they are!

it is historical revisionism
those who do not remember history are doomed to repeat it
I do not like to be invaded again