Which do you choose Sup Forums?

Which do you choose Sup Forums?

Save-game.
Choose left, see how it works out.
Reload
Choose right, see how it works out.

Map your options with all events. Put it on the internet. See what the majority prefers. Go with the less popular option to avoid being a mindless herd animal.

fun or not fun

Haruhi is a cunt

I stay with Yuki

He can make the other option, he's a god afterall.

Never watched this, but I'm pretty sure that a big piece of paper is better than a small piece of paper.

The small piece of paper is decorated though.

>See what the majority prefers. Go with the less popular option to avoid being a mindless herd animal.
Kek

Alt. world
>Shitty timid Yuki
>Absolute goddess Haruhi (ironically not a goddess there)
>Boring normal world

Original world
>Much better Yuki
>Haruhi not as great but still
>Fun world

It's a tough choice but I'll go with fun

Why didn't he stay with yuki?

Because he still hasn't tasted Haruhi's hotpot

I'd be torn between which Yuki to choose, but in the end I think I'd pick human Yuki.

Choosing one leads to the Yuki-chan anime

The other leads to S3 and/or a new novel

haruhi, anyday

>all these people turning down qt yuki

I can understand that though, just wish there was more human Yuki so I could get more cute scenes of her

Human Yuki needs more love

Just watch that shitty spin-off if you want turbo timid ultra shy Yuki, I'd rather see the original Yuki. She's just a more interesting character.

Choose the original universe, then propose to best Yuki.

That's going to confuse the hell out of her.

It's okay, I'll help her get accustomed to life as a married couple.

I heard it was extremely shitty so I will just take what I got.
The little youtube series was pretty funny though, wish there was a bit more of that.

Left is the best option. Living in a fake world with a version of Yuki that is so different from the real one would be hell for Kyon. I felt that he not only rejected Yuki's version of the world but also the fake version of Yuki that she created to pleaese Kyon.

I don't think it was to please Kyon as much as it was a reflection of what she desired. I'd say it was more of a "notice me" gesture.

Wait a sec
So did Yuki do it all for Kyon? I got that she just decided to make a world in which she is human because emotions and stuff but she wanted to give Kyon the choice in deciding where he would go. Or was it all for him?

She did it for her too, in fact Kyon got stabbed because Yuki really wanted her world to stay untouched

>Try this
>Old girl kills the new one
>Smashes my balls
>Deletes my save
>Rewrites my game

Wait what?
I forgot her name but she stabs Kyon because Yuki created her to keep her world as it is?
I guess that makes sense, that scene was tense though.