Are we losing the culture war guys? i dont see how the normies are ever going to break the conditioning

are we losing the culture war guys? i dont see how the normies are ever going to break the conditioning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f93FihvR6Kc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have been trying forever to get bitches to bow down.

along comes trump and he gets it done in a couple of tweets.

*respect*

Yes and no

There is backlash against the extreme obvious things they're pushing like white privilege, pronouns, communism, and radical feminism/islam. However, people might be against but certain things like calling out gays or holding minorities accountable for their own behavior are still taboo.

Polls shows the vast majority of Americans are against kneeling in solidarity with kangz.
Media is just exceptionally good at making it look like they outnumber us.

"Diversity" is another thing that's been successful compared to the other things. It's pretty vague and can be used to justify mass immigration and most normies support the idea of diversity being our greatest strength and other nonsense

why is the guy in the back photoshopped? who is that?

Kek.

were losing th-

HEY

gook

Not really, but the base things that got us here probably won't change. Like this lad said, the most extreme views and revolutionaries are being suppressed but the fact that these peoples beliefs will exist and will continue to exist wont change. The western world is, and has been abandoning its morality in droves. People see more value in brands, products, and comfortable ideologies that tell them they're right all the time. Personal ambition, convictions, and morals will continue to degrade.

cultural marxism is for useful idiots

Loud minority with a silent majority.
Calm down and don't fall for the obvious psyops

I don't look at Twitter, but is there a counter signal to #takeaknee? #standforamerica or something like that? I could see a bunch of normies participating in that.

Slaves kneel, free men do not. Trump got the weak ones to submit by kneeling. Now you can separate the weak from the strong.

if only we could separate that cock from your ass now

4shit is the source code of all new culture. We are at least 10 years ahead in terms of thought.

Would scientists suck dick for a government grant?

lol really bad photoshop

The guy's head in the back row is obviously photoshopped. Why?

it can't sustain itself. it will crumble. its all just an illusion.

Awwww, babby's first insult. So precious... ;)

Fuck I hate nu-science.

gonno bump my own thread

we already won, the gen z kids are going to kill millenials by the millions

not in america you won't
ground zero for everything wrong with the world can only be "saved" if you get burned down

thank god.

the problem is california and every major city.

>Media is just exceptionally good at making it look like they outnumber us.

That's one of the reasons that Hillary lost, btw...

you americans were always a lost cause

This is now a hope exists thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=f93FihvR6Kc

oh the irony

Why does the guy on the left look shopped? It's really bugging me.

guy in the back right is photoshoped in

I think as far as social media is concerned, we are. It's still very liberal and people will agree with any woman, black, Muslim, gay, whatever if it means they can get likes and faves.

I see right-wing ideologies shut down constantly to the point where it's just a liberal echo chamber now. You'll say social media doesn't matter, but it's here to stay much the way TV was back in the 50s and 60s.