Mukaji no Rakuen Special Chapter

Who's up for some midday storytime?

Also, mods, this isn't hentai, so fuggoff.

Should I mention this chapter has been unreleased?

Too lewd?

Man this is so boring it's ridiculous. There's only so many 'little girls get into sexy shenanigans' stories that can happen before I get bored. There should be at least a token gesture into seeing the characters grow or the MC try to improve himself.

Don't listen to this prude, post more op.

Continue you fat fuck

>There should be at least a token gesture into seeing the characters grow or the MC try to improve himself.
>muh character development

Are you retarded? This kind of manga isn't for that stuff.

Its actually exactly this kind of manga.

Huh, thought nobody was interested in a tripfag shitposting lolicon manga

>blood on pants
Here it comes

Last chapter, which was so horribly translated by that Korean speedscanner that I'm considering redoing it this week Shouta officially entered into a love triangle.

The best part of this manga is the older cousin.

Main girl is always most boring if not worst.

If you are talking about the fujoshi, then you are right

>fujoshi
>that urethra shit

Fuck that, that shit is horror, not lewd.

I want more

Yes, whenever the girls get naked in this series, they always do it not realizing that it's naughty.

This time Konomi is (sorta) aware that Shouta is watching, and that he's a guy. And those tears of shame... where's an onahole when you need one?

That poor dick must be broken by now.

What happened, OP?

Poor guy, he still thinks he'd be facing consequences like an adult.

And that's a wrap

Thanks for the dump.

Where's the download?

Nowhere to be found. Don't want fucking online manga readers to have it. People who read online can make do with Comic Sans Scans.

No, it isn't. The lack of any character development and the way the story is presented should hint you that. Nothing is ever going to happen until the end of the manga, where something silly will happen. You wanna see the actual effects of an adult time travelling back into his childhood? Go read that other manga with the edgy MC.

These are some nice quality scans, at least much better than the crap we are getting lately, thanks for the dump.

Usually do tanks scans, but I made an exception this time.

Oh yeah, I had to do screenshots with Snagit this time around because the Chinese omd tool was rendered useless by ebj. Hopefully a kind user will point me toward the latest working version?