How many of you live in Middle America?

Seems like a lot of lower IQ whites who couldn't make it to a top 30 university and doing significantly worse in life than minorities on the coasts working in knowledge/creative fields.

The issue seems to be bad parenting from white middle class parents, not enough ambition and lower work ethic towards education, along with poor social skills. If alt righters were able to make it into a decent university they wouldn't be in this mess.

Nice anecdotal observation you have there, faggot. After all, getting into a top 30 university should be everyone's top priority and anyone who doesn't adhere to that is trash. Fucking kill yourself

>The issue seems to be bad parenting from white middle class parents, not enough ambition and lower work ethic towards education, along with poor social skills. If alt righters were able to make it into a decent university they wouldn't be in this mess.

Bill Kristol posts on Sup Forums?

If I were white and like you and couldn't make it in life, I'd probably kill myself too

lol triggered white loser confirmed. keep drowning in your own failures some spic is kicking your ass in life at ucla and making double your salary

Is this a dry run of your 2018 middle America outreach? If so, don't change a thing, this is perfect. Maybe you could add in an incest joke for next time?

Holy shit someone forgot that we use IDs here lol

((priceless))

When OP was a faggot and destroyed his own thread

It should be NO surprise to anyone that the various factions of the far right haven't accomplished anything. In fact, they haven't even ATTEMPTED to accomplish anything. You remember the last time the far right ATTEMPTED to build a school, a mainstream news network, or create quality mass media?

Me neither. The far right is FULL of sub-human scum, loser, white trash who blame their failures on whatever boogieman and/or conspiracy theory pops into their tiny brains.

What a fucking chump.

Way to go, "intelligent liberal"!

As an Australian who visits the states on business a lot. The general standard of living in America even for upper middle class is terrible.

Samefagging so bad larping tool box

Please elaborate.

Pick a flag you fag

Great strawman you just created out of thin air. You must be in the field of "creative writing" that they teach at your marxist indoctrination camps..er campuses. Get fucked, faggot.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BACK TO THE CAMPS JEW

>America
>First world

nope, economics major at ivy league going into wall street while your family dies in coal mines faggot. working class redneck trash

back to the farms where you were breastfed until you were 15 lmao. have you even seen the inside of a upper middle class metropolitan suburb you hick?

It wasn't real liberal intelligence.

No one lies on the internet.