Why do these black retards literally believe that whites were created 6...

why do these black retards literally believe that whites were created 6,000 years ago by a "black scientist" named "Yakub" with a comically large head (to house his immense brain) to be a "race of white devils".

they think we are inherently "white devils" so we are inherently evil.

what fucking world do i live in? what fucking timeline is this? this shit makes my head spin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vUEN1ZuDSMg
youtu.be/WiGNtfwzOxU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers literally wrote a science fiction about us to explain why they aren't superior and in charge.
These are the most racially insecure faggots of them all with massive inferiority complex.

They're fucking niggers OP

Because we know the truth and your tiny shit white brain doesn't have enough volume to understand what we know inherently.

>a big blaccc man with extremely aryan features made the smartest race, da WHYTE FUKKIN DEVILS
>And den dey mad duh best race, da BLACCKKSSS N EGIPTIAN KAAAANNNGGGZZZZ OF APEFRICA, SO yee in short muh dick and wite wimmin fuck whye peopo

which is why you a dozen shitted threads a day
and the other dozen is from their cucks

*see

>mfw
Not even mad, the unequaled stupidity of niggers is a wonder to behold

well, it's wuite simple.
haven't you heard of the "wewuzzing" phenomenom??

niggers actually believe this:
youtu.be/vUEN1ZuDSMg

Dude

Fuck off with the racism

They aren't N words....

This shit needs to seriously stop, it doesnt make your argument morencorrect, just makes you look like a stupid douchebag.

time to marathon this shit

you have to go back

"they call me mr big but not because of my size!!"

wrong. it makes him seem really smart and above our plebian idea of faux intellectuallism / slave morality and it makes you seem like a cucked faggot.

Genesis 25:23

And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.

And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

>why do these black retards literally believe that whites were created 6,000 years ago by a "black scientist" named "Yakub"
85 IQ. The average 6 year-old Asian is smarter and more mature.

Educate yourselfs crackers

youtu.be/WiGNtfwzOxU

dude i am listening to it right now and holy shit. aliens, secret black races, telepathic messages and wars, secret bases in the center of the hollow earth. holy fuck. this is some trippy shit.

not even trying to put that shit down. i used to listen to art bell back in the day. but my god, this has all of that shit rolled into one and has got to be some of the trippiest shit i've ever heard.

we wuz God n sheit

Blacks have the mind of a child.

sounds like black people are redpilled user

that reminds me of that Charles Manson theory, that the blacks would win the race war, but then they'd need someone to lead them because they wouldn't be able to do it themselves, cue the Manson Family.

Listen lady, you can lecture all you want, but as long as free speech is allowed on this site, people will be openly (((racist))). Reddit is a click away, so what's the problem? It sounds like you want a version of Sup Forums with strict limitations on speech, and Reddit serves that role.

yo wtf

how will black retards ever recover??

It's all a clever joke behind the creators, look it up

>muh helter skelter
>black
>retard
Redundant.

>They aren't N words....

Son.... they aren't even actually human.

>black
>retards
You answered your own question OP

Excuse me?

Who the fuck are you to make such a terrible statement like that?

Im not even going to argue, you are misguided.

You have a good day.

>We wuz making shit up because we want arguments too n sheeeit~
Hang yourself you subhuman nigger

black power

They make this stuff up because they don't have much else to believe in.

They're dumb niggers, man.

That's the short answer, really. When asking why they think a certain way, ask yourself "what would a child imagine?"

>nigger creates whites
>whites enslave niggers
really makes you think

>blatant double spacing

they conjure this shit up to make up for their lack of achievements

>These are the most racially insecure faggots of them all with massive inferiority complex.
I don't think most of them even have an inferiority complex. They lack the intellect for it. However, I'm sure the smarter ones do (i.e. 100+ IQ).

Why would the Mr. Fantastic of Niggers make whites to be a plague on his people? Whites at least say Niggers come from Hell and are the spawn of Satan and none of them will be in heaven when you die.

Hang yourself worthless kikeroach

niggers always talk shit about other races.

wtf it must be some fringe group but look at all the big name rappers mentioning it
>Jay-Z
>Chuck D of Public Enemy
>Wu-Tang Clan
>Nas

what does it mean

Shut up you nigger loving faggot

niggers made a pyramid in the midwest and their cult leader proceeded to molest a bunch of kids there

they tore it all down but a number of famous rappers and other black retards became adherents

it's fucking hilarious

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation

Black celebrities have been supporting fringe groups for decades.

They're good little goys mostly, just going from the pyramid to the basketball court.

DAS RITE!!!

cmon their toothpaste is OK

That says Georgia not the midwest

shit i thought it was in ohio

correction noted

but their leader will be out in only 125 years!