Why is she such a bitch? Before I watched Love Live, Nico was my favorite. Now she's my least favorite

Why is she such a bitch? Before I watched Love Live, Nico was my favorite. Now she's my least favorite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4iC52d-fVY
youtube.com/watch?v=2_qxn_8sybw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=T4iC52d-fVY

Because she's literally a 3D girl.

At least she has more personality rather than being a walking archetype like the other characters.
Eli is the worst, I'm glad the she fell into irrelevance once she stopped being the bitch antagonist.

She gets better in season 2 at least

>At least she has more personality
>more personality

We warned you that she was shit. Why didn't you listen?

Being a bitch still means that you are the most entertaining character in LL.

you haven't sen her beach delusion in the movie, her valentine's day confession and all the nicomaki shit have you?

She is so cute. Before watching the series I thought she was like 12. I'm happy that wasn't the case since it means I can like her without reservations and I won't be called a lolicon.

she is the best

nico nico nii

What a graceful creature

honk honk

But Nico fits the archetype of being a fake ass bitch.

>her valentine's day confession

What's that?

Who does she confess to? Her fans?

How do you masturbate to Niko

Take a chopping board and rub your dick with on it.

>having a favorite in a show you haven't watched yet
Do people really do this? That's fucking retarded.

She's calmed down when she got older and had a kid

Cause Nico is the one casuals that never saw the show latch on to, she is but an annoying overused meme.

People tend to cling on to Nico or Nozomi without knowing the show or even playing the game, after watching the show I begun to like Kotori the best, everyone has their favorite tastes. But Nico and Nozomi are wrong.

NICO

NICO

KNEE

By rubbing my dick using my hand. How do you do it?

I don't get this

Why is liking Nozomi wrong? She is a pretty mature girl with mother-like qualities. Definitely attractive.

>Nozomi
Get a load of this fag.

>Nico will never knee you

I cling to Nico because I enjoy watching her ass getting ravage by multiple cocks.

Nico is just there to bait people into LL, once you are inside, you find your raibu.
Umi in my case.

With both hands.

She's cute so she can get away with it

Umi is still the best though

Post more raibus for me to jack off

Nozomi is godtier, fuck you and your shit taste

>hating on Nozomi
Fuck you, m8.

Fuck you, Nozomi is best girl

youtube.com/watch?v=2_qxn_8sybw

nozomifags are the worst.
>muh fatty and cowtits da best

How in the hell could you determine your character preferences before you saw the show?

That's like saying you liked a book before you reads it, because of its cover.

They're just going off of cutest girl. And Nico is the cutest.

I have a broken mind. I really don't care if a character is cute in an anime, since there are no legitimately Read: 3d tier ugly girls in anime.

I haven't watched Love Live but I know Nico is a cunt and that's why I like her. 2D cunts are a lot more real than the usual stereotypes.

>hating Nico
What's it like being gay?

I want to cum Inside Nico

Nozomi is dull, if you want a girl with big book so go Kotori, Pana or Eli.

But hanayo is fatter

Whatis wrong with being lolicon?

It's a terrible crime

>Kotori
>More personality than Nozomi

But it isn't. There are just fucking chinese paintings.

>Hating on Nontan

Seriously get out.

fuck you leave my umi out of this shit

Show me a 3D girl like Nico, I'll marry her on the spot.

I've only played the game because the show looks like garbage. Is it worth watching or is it just typical SOL shit.

Nico=Rin=Nozomi=Maki>Kotori>Honk>Eli>Hanayo>>>>>Garbage>>>>>Umi

It's only half or less SOL, it actually has a storyline. The SOL is god tier though. Also animated dances every other episode.

>People tend to cling on to Maki or Nozomi without knowing the show or even playing the game,

fixed

Nico has Napoleon complex and is prideful and full of shit. But the worst thing she ever does is steal Honoka's french fries. Eli and Umi are bigger bitches.