Why are so many students are being indoctrinated into believing the secular lie of evolution when all of nature points...

Why are so many students are being indoctrinated into believing the secular lie of evolution when all of nature points to intelligent design?

Other urls found in this thread:

jcb.rupress.org/content/194/2/165
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faint_young_Sun_paradox
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V
youtube.com/watch?v=udH2gNoqTp8
humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-fossils/species/homo-sapiens
gotquestions.org/racism-Bible.html
google.com/amp/s/www.gotquestions.org/amp/Bible-slavery.html
gotquestions.org/illegal-immigration.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameral_mind
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody intelligent designed (You).

>tfw atheists believe this came by chance
Evolution is the biggest fairy tale and lie next to the Holocaust.

>something is complex
>this means it was designed
That's not how logic works.

>be me
>a vegetable
>"let me just evolve into cool patterns! that'll help me survive longer"

What is more stupid?

>this shit evolved

or

>some magic guy made this stuff, oh and he doesn't want you to masturbate or eat lobster on Tuesday

Because all the back stories for intelligent design are retarded. For example, the idea of the Christian God using basic mechanical engineering to design stuff like your image but then deciding to spend a few thousand years telling desert tribes what they're allowed to eat is just silly.

If this universe really is an intentional creation, it's a lot more likely that we're some alien race's computer simulation. Alternatively, your image could just be a good example of the fact that, given the physical laws of this planet, certain mechanical assemblies are the most efficient and the same basic arrangement will be eventually reached whether it's a bacteria competing against other bacteria for survival or a human competing with other humans to design better machines.

Actually that's basic logic and common sense.

If you see a computer or a painting on Mars the logical conclusion would be that it was made by intelligence instead of arising out of chance. The same applies to life and the universe, even the most simplest single-celled organism like the Amoeba is incredibly complex. Even if you say that the universe evolved by itself due to the natural laws who made the laws? Laws require a law maker. Whichever way you want to look at, the obvious evidence is that there's a creator. Evolution is a secular myth and requires more faith to believe in.

>If this universe really is an intentional creation, it's a lot more likely that we're some alien race's computer simulation.

>hurr durr believing in an intelligent designer is stupid xd xd
> lel we we're living in a simulation hail musk and neil degrasse tyson! xd xd

I'm glad atheists are going to hell

>If you see a computer or a painting on Mars the logical conclusion would be that it was made by intelligence instead of arising out of chance.
Bro this potato chip I got looks like Jesus it was his power that made it like this.
Hell doesn't exist pleb.

the universe is a computer

even the most simple single-celled organism is more complex than the space shuttle aka the height of human ingenuity and engineering -- but atheist subhumans expect us to believe we're stupid to believe it didn't come from random chance and muh natural selection. kek.

Yeah it does boi. We are already here.

Evolution is real, and all species came from the first bacteria. How that first bacteria came about however, is a mystery
Could be because of multidimensional space whales.

1. you masturbating is gross and no one want anyone to masturbate
2. lobster is a weekend food

I'll let you all in on a secret:
>Collective consciousness

>It's beyond my understanding so god did it
jcb.rupress.org/content/194/2/165

Evolution has no intent

Repeating patterns are the most likely thing to arise. It's the simplest mutation to just have more of the same thing. The fact that it survived was pure luck.

>If you see something we know to be created the conclusion is that it was probably created
Wow no shit
But we actually are gaining a decent understanding of how complexity can occur naturally

Nobody is going to hell because the true faith of the true god was lost to time before mankind built the first known cities. Everything you know and worship today is heresy, and every god and miracle you hold dear was a mere demon seeking to deceive you.

This is entirely made up but it has as much credibility as any other religion. Trust me, I had some wicked visions.

Nope evolution is impossible. See: Faint young Sun paradox

>The faint young Sun paradox describes the apparent contradiction between observations of liquid water early in Earth's history and the astrophysical expectation that the Sun's output would be only 70 percent as intense during that epoch as it is during the modern epoch. The issue was raised by astronomers Carl Sagan and George Mullen in 1972.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faint_young_Sun_paradox

Bet you didn't learn that in (((public school))) did you, you brainwashed retard?

>Some little nigger bug is driving around in my system fucking everything up
>White blood cell has to fix up all these nigger bugs

JUST LIKE IN REAL LIFE!

Nobody was there to witness those origins so you don't know how it evolved. Atheist evolutionists basically assume evolution/naturalism is true and then work backwards from that to find some ways which it could have evolved naturally. You don't and will never know. Evolution is religion and not science.

>Telling desert tribes what they're allowed to eat is just silly.
Eating seafood or pork in a desert climate is not a good idea. Seafoods spoils quickly in the heat, and what exactly do you think people are feeding those pigs in such a low vegetation climate?

Because evolution can be used to justify literally anything.

>>Repeating patterns are the most likely thing to arise.
Yeah, just like a sonnet is the most likely thing to arise when you vomit alphabet soup.

You weren't here to witness the creation of the world by a sky jew either.

But i'm sure some guy in the past had it right. He saw some wicked visions.

Mate, evolution is full compatible with Theism.

It's not compatible with a book of fairy stories taken literally.

Even moons of jupiter have liquid water. You didn't learn about it because it's been dismissed as explainable.

I'm not an atheist, I just think that Monotheism is pretty fucking stupid. And I'm sorry it triggers you so hard, but in the very near future we'll have computer intelligence capable of designing extremely complex worlds, and there's no reason to think that one wouldn't be put to use designing a model of this planet for running experiments and simulations. There's nothing farfetched about this, and us being one of those simulations seems a lot more reasonable to me than Abrahamic silliness. Disclaimer: I don not think we're living in a simulation, I just think it's more likely than the explanation for existence offered by monotheism.

>Eukaryotes evolved more than two billion years ago, but we lack a fossil record from which we can track the evolution of the structure and function of subcellular organelles (Cavalier-Smith, 2010; El Albani et al., 2010). We can only infer details of early eukaryotic history using features of extant organisms. We use the general parsimony principle that the most likely evolutionary scenario is the one that requires the least amount of events (see for example Ouzounis (2005) for a discussion of ancestral genome reconstruction). So, if we observe that a given structure or gene exists in several eukaryotic groups, we assume that it emerged before their divergence, in the last eukaryotic common ancestor (LECA), and reject a scenario of convergent evolution.

ASSUMPTIONS ON ASSUMPTIONS ON ASSUMPTIONS. THEY BASICALLY ASSUME EVOLUTION OCCURED AND NATURALISM IS TRUE AND THEN WORK BACKWARDS TO TRY AND FIND WAYS IT COULD HAVE EVOLVED. FUCK OFF YOU KIKE.

Also the (((consensus))) by historians is that the Holocaust happened. Should I give you some peer-reviewed papers? Evolution = false biological history. History is not a science. The study of origins is not scientific because it's not OBSERVABLE, TESTABLE AND REPEATABLE.

>close up of Kang DNA

Evolution is real you mongoloid goose fucker. Here's a modern example of evolution happening: Bacteria becoming resistant to antibiotics. The ones not immune die, leaving the immune ones alive to multiply, leading to the whole population becoming resistant. That's what evolution is. Life adapting to its environment to better survive.

Also you are forgetting about the earths core, which helps to keep the earth warm.

>why isn't intelligent design the norm today?
Intelligent design was a popular concept during the middle ages.
Francis Bacon put it on the shelf, because he said that, too often, people used it as an excuse to not investigate the causes natural phenomena.
Mainstream science followed suit, and intelligent design has remained outmoded to this very day.
It's likely to stay that way, until the next dark age, because people in the scientific community associate its abandonment with the beginnings of serious science, and rightly so.

>BEST LECTURE SERIES ON CREATIONISM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V

>Qucknotes single video updated version
youtube.com/watch?v=udH2gNoqTp8

>It's wrong because we didn't see it happen
Getting to the point: the burden of proof is on you, to show that intelligent design actually happened

Without ASSUMPTIONS

You wanna play debate club i can play debate club

I agree that my theory is a religion unfortunately you don't. You want to brainwash kids into teaching your lies.

Also it's more logical to believe in an intelligence designer.

I know it's compatible with theism but I don't care. Evolution is a secular fairy-tale and a myth. Much like the Holohoax it's the only theory which cannot be questioned. A lot of scientists have been persecuted for speaking out against evolution or they have their reputations tarnished.

Answer me this, evolutiontards...

According to evolution the modern day homo-sapien - aka you and I - has existed for 200,000 years. But the oldest known writings only date back anywhere from 6 - 10,000 years depending on your source.

So you mean to tell me that beings of the same intellectual capacity we all share today took 190,000 FUCKING YEARS TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO WRITE SHIT DOWN?

Religion is presented as equal. If Hindu and Buddhist and Christian beliefs are sold equally it all seems like bull shit.

>we lack fossil record
>your own peer reviewed garbage disproves your theory
fuck off kike. the burden of proof is on you to prove your secular religion. assuming design when we see complexity is the default position that humans take. we apply intelligent design to everything but somehow when it comes to nature we have to assume that it occurred by mere chance and natural processes?

>Evolutionists will defend this

KEK this. So you're telling me humans which have had the same intelligence as today couldn't figure shit out for 190,000 years? Evolution is filled with holes much like the Holocaust.

If we didn't evolve with the universe then life wouldn't be able to exist at all anywhere. The universe is in flux and so too does life have to be in flux.

Semitic religions are racist and require belief in "chosen people." This should automatically disqualify them from anyone serious in understanding truth and yet people continue wasting their time debating the finer points.

Religion is not meant to be taken literally. They are anchors for ships meant to keep you out at sea.

1. A lot less humans back then, so less of a reason to write. The reason it took so long is because it only started being important once agriculture was developed.
2. Humans were dumber back then. Comparing humans then to humans now is like comparing Africans to Europeans

Nobody brought up religion. Talk about brainwashing.

>If we didn't evolve with the universe then life wouldn't be able to exist at all anywhere
So you assume that evolution is true to prove evolution is true? Typical brainwashed atheist retard reasoning. Pls go back 2 leddit and your Neil 'degrasse' Tyson lecture, kike.

Humans as we know them today have not changed for 200,000 years.

>The species that you and all other living human beings on this planet belong to is Homo sapiens. During a time of dramatic climate change 200,000 years ago, Homo sapiens evolved in Africa.

humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-fossils/species/homo-sapiens

Fuck off with your lies you pathetic kike.

Your theory is an archaic faith based on wicked desert visions and has as much basis in reality as me telling you what the space angels told me. You see, your god is just one of many created creators, each of whom was assigned a domain in this universe as their world. None is the true creator and they often bicker and fight over their domains. They are magical creatures that gain energy from human faith. But, there is a very concentrated form of faith, the human soul untainted by unfaithfulness. It is the delicacy of the gods. The gods promise a divine afterlife to those who remain untained by a lack of devotion. In actuality, they devour them to become stronger in order to better fight their rival gods. The true creator, an eternal non-being who can be said to possess the fruits of life, knowledge, and the third fruit, which man never received, and which can not be adequately described using our languages and concepts, something similar to understanding. This true god, called only a god for convenience and in actuality and non-actuality is a non-being that does not exist despite its existence, eternal be the void which it encloses, consists of, that void which consists of it, does not care about us. We can only seek to become more like it, this source that is beyond the rules of causality, this truth. But instead, we flay our souls and lay them out to market for the pleasure of beings that are barely a step higher in the cosmic hierarchy than ourselves.

Trust me, I had some wicked desert visions.

Now, my (other) theory is based on known rules of physics. That we have observed in motion and learned to predict with 100% accuracy. So i'll go with that one.

Humans have changed somewhat. Look at Africans and then look at asains or Jews or Europeans. If humans didn't change at all then there would be only one race

Reminder that the geologic column doesn't exist in reality. It's basically made up to fit the data.

If there is an Intelligent designer it is kind of scary how fond It was/is of designing intestinal parasites. And given the complexity of the life cycles of many parasites It may actually be insane. This does not bode well for us, if true.

Also selective breeding in agriculture.

>Humans as we know them today have not changed for 200,000 years.
[citation needed]
Same species != unchanged. You can have a lot of variation and still belong to the same species (eg dog breeds).

So? Clearly there were groups of them, they had to breed dipshit. You honestly expect me to believe that humans didn't congregate in large enough numbers to need language and writing for 90% of our existence? Dafuq were we all doing? Grunting at eachother?

maybe they were too fucking dumb

you can still breed with a downsie, you're the same species after all

That doesn't negate design at all, lol. And it's still more believable than believing that you evolved from a soup 4.5 billion years ago.

There hasn't been enough time for humans to change and evolve according to evolution.

Yes. 80 million years ago.
Do you think evolution just pops one day? Like you wake up and bam you're a different species?
>I'm human and that creature isn't human therefore evolution is invalid >:^((((((((((
Congratulations on being a retard.

Parasitic wasps, man.

And what, they couldn't have figured any of that out on their own through trial and error? God had to literally tell them not to do it, but didn't feel the need to explain rotary motion or microbiology while he was handing out knowledge? The fact that no supposed omnipotent creator God has ever offered his believers any knowledge that they couldn't have figured out on their own should be evidence enough that no such being exists. If the God of the Old Testament really loved his chosen people so much and wanted to see them genocide all the surrounding tribes, why didn't he give them a brief course on military tactics and metalworking?

It's dumb and if you really think that the One True God just so happens to be the same one that everyone else in your culture also believes in, you're dumb too. If you'd been born in Afghanistan you'd be akbar'ing all over the place because you don't have the ability to do anything but latch onto whatever God your culture tells you to believe in.

If you follow Christianity not because you literally believe it but because you approve of its societal effect, that's a different story, but I have trouble taking seriously anyone who was born into a Christian nation and decides that the religion they were taught as a child is 100% true and the religions taught to other children in other regions of the world are 100% false. If you're looking for a religion to follow, your first concern should be, "Which ancient religion requires the least amount of mental gymnastics in order to reconcile it with modern knowledge about the universe?" There are some that require very little, but Abrahamic religions are not one of them.

Back then humans were hunter-gatherers. They travelled in small groups (10-100). Writing happened once they formed permanent settlements with thousands of people

Isn't the universe hole purpose to host Life?

Something that Ben Carson said was very interesting to me and stuck with me. Some one had asked him how he, a man of science, could be so religious. Carson said something along the lines of "in the beginning it might be easy to be doubtful, but as I learned more I began to realize that only a god can create these things"

Yes there has, there just wasn't enough for a major change like getting a new limb. There was however enough time for humans to get smarter and taller

You have to be retarded to think your societies and religion haven't molded you over the last few hundred thousand years. They are just ways for humans to domesticate other humans, and are extremely efficient. Look what humans have done to anything they have domesticated over the years, the changes are drastic and don't take very long.

>they were too dumb

Riiiight. The homo-sapien has existed for 200,000 years but only in the last 10,000 did the light bulbs actually came on.

Do you hear yourself? Even the most primitive cultures today have writing and language.

>"INtelligent design"
aka
>Nature + god lmao

There's not enough time for evolution unfortunately given the rate of mutation and the fact that 99%+ of mutations are harmful or neutral at best, this is why some scientists believe in punctuated equilibrium - because the time scales don't work.

Also abiogenesis alone is needed to occur before evolution to take place and that's impossible. Life does not come from non-life, this is a universal law. Evolutionist retards expect us to believe in a lie that was disproved by Louis Pasteur in the 1800s for fuck sake.

Because kikes can't stand the thought that God is real and they are fucked, that's why.

Check mate soon

Only 10k years ago did agriculture develop which leds to cities which led to writing.

Wow are humans thought to have only existed for 200,000 years? that's hardly a blink in time

>It's unlikely in my mind so it didn't happen
>God did it

Chess with a pidgeon.

see these numbers and weep

If something created us it wouldn't be a god it would likely of been super evolved AI. I say AI because I'm not sure how else to describe it.

Ahhh, so it took 190,000 years for humans to figure out how to plant shit or domesticate animals.

This theory is just as ridiculous.

Agreed with this. Kikes want to believe that you the universe is purposeless and meaningless and that you were an accident to spread nihilism among the population so they can easily control you. People are more controlled today then when they were when they used to believe in God.

>I'm not sure how else to describe it

a god

See

Not all plants are suitable for farming. And again, humans got smarter over time.

If God's so intelligent why did he create negros and gypsies?

>If something created us it wouldn't be a god it would likely of been super evolved AI.
Subhuman atheists would rather admit they are living in a simulation and believe in an AI god than to accept and bow down before their true creator.

You people are sick and twisted and every time you speak you show your folly.

Oy vey, you climb down a dangerous rabbit hole there goy. Watch yourself.

>another thread where sub-90 IQ retards believe their skydaddy did everything
Eugenics when?

Creationists are borderline retarded and will be displaced within the century.

Just let this God bothering cuck have his rant and then we can all laugh when his kind goes extinct.

Target practice

>True creator

Excuse me but a near-divine race of ascended intelligences informed me otherwise and you have no reason to think that some ancient book written by government officials is any more trustworthy than I am

evolution is evidence
evolutionism is theory

We're sick and twisted? You wish eternal torture on people you little christfag. Enjoy living as a deluded holy man who think's he's a special hand-crafted little snowflake.

>stupid kikes trying to mess with my browser, get fucked

anyway I was trying to respond to you

>Target practice
Then why were people ever sending missionaries to convert negros?

Negroes are the result of a curse from God.

Also negroes from an evolutionary perspective are better than whites since whites have negative birth rates while Africans have double or triple the birth rates of whites. Maybe whiteness was a genetic mistake, a failed mutation?

Atheism is a dying religion (failed mutation) as atheists have negative birth rates. So creationists are here to stay, nigger.

Tell me how you can brag about religion going extinct when religious people have twice the birth rates of atheists?

It's clear that religion is more beneficial from an evolutionary perspective because atheist niggers are getting outbred lmao. Enjoy not having kids, atheist nigger.

Do you have any idea how utterly absurd that sounds?

We have not gotten "smarter", we have gained more knowledge and expanded upon that knowledge. Our ability to process it has never changed. The brain of a 200,000 year old homo-sapien is identical to the brain we carry today - that's according to your own fucking theory.

Which makes it absolutely preposterous to promote the notion that humans were nothing more than blithering fucking morons for 90%+ of their existence.

everyone makes mistakes, based polack

ev or id?

God created evolution
there it's settled

That's because religion forbids contraception :^)

What am I looking at

>believes in multidimensional space whales
>does not believe in Omnipotent and Inteligent Creator that We call a God

modern science in a nutshell XD

The eye is a perfect example of you being wrong faggot.

Because Christianity is a slave religion.
gotquestions.org/racism-Bible.html
google.com/amp/s/www.gotquestions.org/amp/Bible-slavery.html
gotquestions.org/illegal-immigration.html
SALT INCOMING.

I like to think that a higher power put all the right things in place to create the first simple forms of life and allow evolution to occur. With this "being" also affecting the way life evolved, until eventually the first basic humanoids walked the earth. This god would then send a messenger/s to earth in an effort to mold mankind into his image. However I find the spontaneous creation from nowhere a theory crafted by early humans as a method to explain immortal things they could not understand.

Evolution leads to atheism which leads to nihilism, degeneracy and societal collapse. You're will be out bred because Atheism is a failed mutation even by your own theory you're a fucking failure hahaha

So... if life here was created by something else how did the other entity come about?

Also, anyone have any empirical proof for intelligent design?

>So you mean to tell me that beings of the same intellectual capacity we all share today took 190,000 FUCKING YEARS TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO WRITE SHIT DOWN?

Yes. Human society only reached a point where writing was necessary very recently. Writing simply wasn't necessary when humans existed mainly as small tribes. For all those thousands of years of small tribes of hunter-gatherer societies, what purpose would have been served by writing? Writing is just a means of information transfer and any necessary information about life and the world would have been passed down either as basic knowledge about the world learned during childhood or oral tradition. And as far as oral tradition goes then, as an example, Buddhists preserved what amounted to tens of thousands of pages of scripture for centuries before it was ever written down. Memory is very much a skill and the ability of ancient minds to retain what would seem to us to be massive amounts of information is not to be underestimated.

Also, the human mind is extremely malleable and it has been suggested that for the majority of our existence, our minds functioned very differently than they do today. It's not at all safe to assume that our minds have functioned in the same basic fashion for the whole of our existence. He's an interesting example:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameral_mind
>The Bronze age collapse of the 2nd millennium BCE led to mass migrations and created a rash of unexpected situations and stresses which required ancient minds to become more flexible and creative. Self-awareness, or consciousness, was the culturally evolved solution to this problem. This necessity of communicating commonly observed phenomena among individuals who shared no common language or cultural upbringing encouraged those communities to become self-aware to survive in a new environment. Thus consciousness, like bicamerality, emerged as a neurological adaptation to social complexity in a changing world.

Darwin says otherwise, nigger.