Drumpf

Is anyone else embarased to admit they voted for this stale cheeto of a human being? Seems to me the only support he has these days is from open nazis, whats this country coming to? Ugh I should have moved to canada while i still could. Now my wife has a new boyfriend and I can't afford to move all of us up there.

kys

Yeah i voted in three states for him and i can honestly say he's not my president.

same here bro

TWO

Would repeal and replace have happened with a different Republican? I cant help but feel if Trump had more of an understanding of how our representative government works he could have been successful. I believe Ted Cruz could have got it done. I believe Rand Paul could have done it. Shit Hillary fucking Clinton has made bipartisan deals in her past, she would have been more lilely to get it to pass. Now single payer is growing in popularity and even John Mcain supports repairing ACA. Is Trump why Obama care is the law of the land?

why would you assume a bunch of blackpilled Sup Forumsfags would vote?

I voted for !Yeb "The Nigger Smasher" Bush!!!

man my balls itch

No regrets here, now gtfo. Trudeau's cock isn't going to suck itself.

you'll have another president in 2024

i was happy with him OP, but then i saw your lame cheeto meme and decided to change my mind. damn you.

SORRY SCHRUMPFIES

The Republicans have been sowing the seeds of fear and rage into their base for years. Now, they reap the whirlwind. And his name is Donald Trump.

Praise be to Kek.

kys shill.

You couldn't make it more obvious you voted for hillary

I make the best cheese powder

Nah, Trump's the shit. Love my Shitposter-in-Chief. Have you guys considered suicide? If done properly, it'll only be a brief second or two and then everlasting peace. Sounds kinda comfy when you put it like that, huh?

>DRINK THE FOOL AIDE!

sorry Kikes and Shills, but (((/yourguy/))) (((Zuckerberg))) will EPICLY FAIL in 2020!

(((Zuckerberg))) will be the (((Democrat))) choice in 2020.

TRUMP will BTFO (((Zuck))) the Cuck in 2020, and Paint all America Red.

(((Zuckerberg))) will be a (((Bernie)))/Jeb!-tier Failure, and because of his catastrophic Failure, a (((Democrat))) will never be in the White House ever again. the (((Democrats))) will throw him because he is the closest thing to a (((Bernie))) 2.0, (.(((Bernie))) will Die before 2020, so they need a younger Candidate.) meaning another Kike smart and good looking enough to Trick People into believing in his Lies.

(((Facebook))) will go BANKRUPT because (((Zuckerberg))) will spend ALL his Fortune on the Titanic-tier Shipwreck of a Campaign he will have.

also, since Trump has a Twitter Account, and (((Zuckerberg))) owns (((Facebook))), the 2020 Election will Literally be Twitter vs (((Facebook))).

after (((Zuck))) the Cuck loses, (((Facebook))) will go BANKRUPT, because he will spend ALL his Fortune on the Campaign.

TRUMP 2020, Make America Great Again, Again!

#TLM

Trump Lives Matter

I voted for him and love him so far, I am not a nazi or racist. I love America and free speech.

Nope

Remember when you say Zuck can't win, Drumpf can't win but never rule out the possiblitiy a jew like Zuckberg will be president. Be wary you r_the donald. Trump can lose

I ate cheetos the other day for the first time in like 10 years, i wonder if it was b/c shills subconsciously tricked me into it....

Or it could have been the coupon for a free bag who knows, either way. Delicious! many such cases!

I voted for Obama, then Trump. If hope didn't work and change isn't coming, bring on the guy with the best chance of locking up the government.

All you have are ad homs. You are trash. This is how we become Idiocracy

Yes and no. I always make it clear that the only reason I voted for him is because, compared to crooked Hillary, he is both the lesser evil and greater good. Nevertheless, his presidency is a half-disaster. His heart is in the right place, but his ego, impulsiveness and sheer incompetence keep getting in the way of actually making America great again and bringing peace to the world.

I've seen this post before. Is there any effort to slide threads? It's not even a troll or some kind of self aware joke to bait people.
>you know what to do
>>for all you newfags: go away

Better an orange President than a brown one.