Praise this heavenly phenomenon.
>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#c7ebcd72a555d09c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

animeonlies get the fuck out

Reposting from last thread:
>License Expo news round-up:
>They had a trailer that used Shining Diamond, I asked and they said its not their subs they're playing, it's just Crunchyroll; they won't be using CR OR ASB'S localized names
>Dub is coming after sub DVDs
>They're gonna release them and brand them as seasons not parts
>Currently they're focusing on merchandise before releasing the DVDs
>Also I overheard this from their meeting table, Mr. Potato Head people came by to talk about JoJo, One Punch Man, and Inuyasha potato heads
>JoJo plushes, phone accesories, and backpacks coming
>School supplies too
>JoJo is gonna be marketed to 15 year olds is what they told me
>Games Workshop was at the licensing booth, specifically talking to them about JoJo

Please use spoiler tags for us animeonly friends. Thanks you

elitist fucks gtfo

>>They're gonna release them and brand them as seasons not parts
That's fucking stupid.

It usually takes a couple shitposts for this to pop up. Whats eating at ya

Batoto Link: bato.to/reader#c7ebcd72a555d09c

we're not on page ten yet fuckers use the last thread until then unless you want the thread deleted

I love Narancia.

Rohan dies but then doesn't die kira is the main villian Shigechi dies and Bites the Dust kills anyone who knows that Kira is the Killer

>unless you want the thread deleted
Maybe this is for the best.

Redditor here.Is there more of the joke chapters in the works?(like the tonio ones :D )I'd like to share them with the JoJo fans in reddit.thanks in advance!

I want to blow a fat shit on his face.

>joke
>reddit
yeah heres a big joke KIRA IS THE MURDERER
SHIGECHI DIES

>JoJo Mr. Potato Heads
i'd be lying if i said i didn't want this.

nice bait

Narancia is for pure love only.

It's being an elitist when you have to have read the manga to know the thread topic since there's no full anime adaptation.

Kira kills Shigeki
Bruno, Narancia and Abbachio die
Polnareff turns into a turtle

If you really loved him you wouldn't feel the need to post 24/7 "I love him!" and you would at least discuss his character/stand or SOMETHING. You're just a faggot bandwagoning on because fanart draws him cute. Hang yourself my man.

>KIRA THE MURDERER
>KIRA THE KILLER
>KILLER THE KILLER

Araki is a genius.

Who?i've only watched stardust crusaders so far

wow lad you sure showed me, too bad i'm caught up. you're the reason these threads are shitty, you should be happy when more people are interested in the same thing as you.

You get a new character next week!
Enjoy him while he lasts, shitheads

*It's not being

Who is the weakest Main/Final villain in this series in terms of power?

HARDMODE: DIO FROM PHANTOM BLOOD DOES NOT COUNT

Not when they're not me.

You can be happy for more people being interested but annoyed when they shit up discussion in discussion zones that are meant for people that are caught up. It's not one or the other.

Can you guys help me I just want a nice quiet life but some dickbags keep trying to track me down JUST BECAUSE I KILL WOMEN

Kira is the only correct answer

Definitely Kira.

I'd say Diavolo. He's not that great against anyone who knows his trick and KC is kind of ill suited to fights involving multiple foes. Kira has BAITE ZA DUSTO, invisible bombs and fucking Sheer Heart Attack (no weakness), DIO's The World will wreck your shit in any situation, Kars is pretty much unkillable and Valentine has infinite alternate universe copies and a guaranteed One Hit Kill attack. Pucci's power varies depending on what stand he has, but all three are pretty good.

At the end of the latest chapter, was that Norisuke's wife? Are she and Joubin rockpeople too?

I can't believe I never realised it was out for a full week.

>releasing them as seasons rather than parts
Only thing I've got a problem with here. Everything else sounds like a good plan, and a Star Plat potato head sounds pretty funny. Other than MPH the merch seems kinda weak, but if I want good JoJo merch I can just get an SAS.

Concept: animeonlies reacting to the Part 6 ending

>was that Norisuke's wife?
Yeah, she's listed in the family tree as his wife
>Are she and Joubin rockpeople too?
We don't know

xth for Josuke love

Seasons are dumb, everything else is fine

Better than expected

2.4 user here, i finished

>purple/black Hand SAS is only 60-70
>can't find a blue/white Hand for less than 100
motherfucker. might just get KC, it's only 65 on amazon

Holy fuck I have to stay alive to see that

I want to fuck adult Shizuka.

Shizuka is cute

Her Stand looks like a Kamen Rider.

explain

Mods are asleep post mangaka

Kira, almost every other villain would road roller him even with his bites the dust. But as he only uses his ability on the weak he really has nothing to worry about even if they were all in Morioh, his only real threat is indiscriminate killers

Diavolo is no problem, since Kira would never bother with him

Pucci is kind of a problem, as long as Kira can survive the loop which he probably could as long as he's not on the train to work. He'll just know his fate now which might even ease his mind a little.

Valentine is kind of a problem, with this but not really since he mostly travels in alternate dimensions to avoid being tracked.

Cars doesn't bother with people generally but he is an indiscriminate killer at times, regardless Kira could pulverize him since he can't see stands.

DIO is an enormous problem, but it doesn't matter because Kira gets restful sleeps while DIO is up to no good.

OK

i need a screencap of (You) for my panel, don't mind me

Calming 5.7

5.11 done

here i go

Okay guys,
so like,
get this,
Jorge Joestar Movie

Claiming... yeah that's what i meant

Here's your (You), my dude.

give me 5.6

take your (You), slut

sure thing

Something like the COMSUBIN would be better instead of the Navy Seals

thanks guys

3.7 done

pfft

3.1 done.

How'd I do

HOLY SHIT IT MATCHES WITH MINE
"Tonio Yoshikage just wants a quiet pasta"

Is it weird that I hope western reviewers review Eyes of Heaven when it comes out so I can see the retarded shit they say?

Hoping for another "discount Persona"
I'm STILL mad

bretty gud for an edit and not redraw

Prob. Kira.

Neato

Damn, you're probably right.
Can I resubmit?

It would take too long to redraw in paint with no mouse

Thanks!

yeah, makes sense. nice then

It's probably a bad time for me to say this, but I think I'm going to enjoy Eyes of Heaven more than All Star Battle.

I loved ASB don't get me wrong, but with the open arenas in comparison to how closed things were in ASB, more characters can shine. It feels more JoJo-esque for me for some reason.

I still can't really tell if I like the new art style or not.
It gets points for style, but it also just comes off as much less detailed most of the time.

speaking of EoH
does anyone know if there's a way to avoid unlocking characters? specifically alt diego, i've spoiled my friends a little but i really want to keep that one hidden, they're not caught up

Make this /Jojo/ related

If he sees it, tell him it's an original character, like heaven dio.

*posts koichi*

Just tell him is hes gonna play know that there are gonna be spoilers nothing treally you can do about that
Its already got Hayato

not a bad idea
does alt diego show up in the story? he wants to watch me play through that

i try to tell only general things and stuff from the first chapter or so
like i said valentine is the villain and the president but didn't really tell them what the corpse parts are

Make it /Jojo/