I’m a nigger

I’m a nigger.

I do all the nigger things you know and love.

You crackers hate me right? Copy. Keep up with the Slave morality - as if we is going to be some nerdy ass chinks living like a bunch of hoes just for some crackers approval that there’s some meaning in our suffering.

You ever wonder why I do what I do? Because it’s fun - because raw dogging bitches, shooting fuck niggas, smoking trees, drinking henny and engaging in niggeresque behavior is fun - it makes me feel good. I like it. I like my thug mansion because ain’t nothing coming after this life baby.

I’m an animal right? Yep - we all are. I don’t know why y’all is so mad though. Ain’t no muthafucking god or thor or allah. God is dead and we killed that nigga. We just overgrown meat bags who shit, fuck and eat.

If not what we want then what do we have to live for? Life has no fucking meaning, there’s probably a universe where niggas are the crackers and spics are the chinks. You wanna die for White pride? I need to die for Black Pride? Fuck that I’m a real nigga let me die for some white pussy and some 40s. Ain’t no one burying our asses. This is a cold spec of dust that’s going to eventually collide with a dying sun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7aHOsxFP4w
youtube.com/watch?v=8uh1PsmAAXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I’m a real nigga
Well duh, I didn't think you were a sand nigger

I'm not reading that rap song jamal

White larping faggot. kys

Can someone translate please?

Blacks are pussies

No, you're a sage. Fuck this thread

>oooog ooog nooog aaa aaa oog nooog

STFU Lone Nigger of the Apocalypse.

You are low IQ pavement ape and you will never understand the rest of us.

This is shit bait monica, you didn't even mispell niggeresque. Try again.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7aHOsxFP4w

>ain’t nothing coming after this life baby
Unless transhumanism becomes a reality

I can't read pidgin can someone translate this babble?

There's no god or afterlife, and doing niggery things like smoke weed and steal stuff is fun, so there's no reason not to do it.

Wtf is your point, nog?

I'm fine with niggas thuggin as long as they dont whine when people stereotype niggers for niggin' or the crime rate or the poverty associated with your shitty nigger culture or whine that they aren't getting enough gibs or some shit. Another requirement for me to be fine with niggers thuggin is for everybody to stop giving them fucking handouts.

>"This is a cold spec of dust that’s going to eventually collide with a dying sun."
>implying niggers are smart enough to grasp the concept of nihilism
> " You wanna die for White pride? I need to die for Black Pride? Fuck that"
>implying niggers arent the most tribal of all races because of their low collectivist IQs
>implying
implying
>implying
implying
>implying
this is such a fake fucking larp kys op

yes, you are a nigger
do you want a prize?
fuck off and delete this thread

Go to school and become an architect.

Oh wait. Your kind is dumb. Literal smashing rocks against rocks dumb.

I'm 100% sure you watch rick and Morty

ITT: people reply to OP

The next time you fire your gun, it will jam.

You're welcome.

Cops are wise to niggers.

Shill thread. Near the end my sense kicked in and realized it's not really a nigger. Although I am sure nigs do love to cause trouble and be loud obnoxious fools. We need more good black people, the ones niggers accuse of "acting white".

The only white guy on here is larping as a black guy dear lord

>God is dead and we killed that nigga
lol great LARP op

>niggers.

>using the internet

I’m a cumskin

I do all the cracker things you know and love.

You niggers hate me right? Copy. Keep up with the Slave Master morality - as if we is going to be some nerdy ass chinks living like a bunch of hoes just for some niggers approval that there’s some meaning in our whiteness.

You ever wonder why I do what I do? Because it’s fun - working hard, shooting my firearms, family time, drinking highlife and white behavior is fun - it makes me feel good. I like it. I like my plain two story colonial because ain’t nothing coming after this life baby.

I’m civilized right? Yep - we all are. I don’t know why y’all is so mad though. Ain’t no muthafucking god or thor or allah. God is dead and we killed that shit. We just overgrown cumpuddles who shit, fuck and eat.

If not what we want then what do we have to live for? Life has no fucking meaning, there’s probably a universe where niggas are the crackers and spics are the chinks. You wanna die for White pride? I need to die for Black Pride? Fuck that I’m a real nigga let me die for some white pussy and some 40s. Ain’t no one burying our asses. This is a cold spec of dust that’s going to eventually collide with a dying sun.

its what appears to be a nigger screed justifying his hedonistic life style with nietzchean philosophy that he woefully misinterprets

>We need more good black people, the ones niggers accuse of "acting white".

They are enablers

Even the goodest of house niggers will invite all of his gangster hoodrat scum friends over to steal your TV and hoot and holler at 3 am

The only answer is total nigger eradication from the face of this planet

Creationist shill. Probably got btfo in an evolution thread and decided to larp

Thank you, white man!

you've been brainwashed to feed more willing souls to the prison industrial complex wake up

Nice bait, niggers don't read philosophy so they wouldn't be able to rationalise their hedonistic behavior as a consequence of nihilism.

A for effort though.

>1 post by this ID

You guys are fucking retarded

>copy

how long is your neck?

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

Thats per thread newfag

So? These are my favorite threads. The "serious political" ones are boring as shit.

ooga booga nigga

>nigger
>god is dead and we killed him

Sorry. I don't think niggers can read much less read shitty post-modern philosophy.

>how are you posting here if you havent been shot and killed by the police
>real nigga my ass

What part of Chicago?

Do you watch Dragon Ball Super?

You'll never answer because

>1 post by this id

This phrase "fuck nigga" interest me. How would you say that in English?

you are either
or
in all three cases, I don't care what you think say or feel. You are worthless and irrelevant, have a bad day.

>Nietzsche
>post-modern

Newfags BTFO

I actually do enjoy niggers in a perverse way.
Its not sustainable for you, so please continue. Keep pushing society past the breaking point.
You know your lack of foresight, your inability to see beyond your immediate base needs and desire, are the very traits that ensure you will be an evolutionary dead end, and that is what lets me sleep at night.

Niggers literally cannot keep nigging before society reacts violently. Read a history book.

This is the first time seeing this and I already know its shit pasta
I bet your a leaf, always second when it comes to shitposting eh?

I actually do enjoy niggers in a perverse way.
Its not sustainable for you, so please continue. Keep pushing society past the breaking point.
You know your lack of foresight, your inability to see beyond your immediate base needs and desire, are the very traits that ensure you will be an evolutionary dead end, and that is what lets me sleep at night.
Niggers literally cannot keep nigging before society reacts violently. Read a history book, and not WEWUZKANGS feelgood bullshit. Real history.
All that said, I don't harbor any direct ill will towards you. You can't help what you are, an animal.
We all are, some of us are just more adaptable. Nigs aren't, because necessity and adversity foster evolution, and your very nature works against you.
Hell, even if you do replace all the whites, you'll (nigs, that is) will either be forced to adapt to having to sustain the very society white people built for you to nig in, or you will die out.
I dont care, I hope for the species as a whole to survive, thrive and conquer the very nature of the universe eventually, so I'm okay with all that.

Its life.

oogga booga bix nood

Ogadee boogadee, give me yo money please. Also something about who the universe will die a heat death, but I doubt the nig larper even understands physics or astronomy. I know I dont.

>You crackers hate me right?
Nope i actually didnt before but then you insulted me with no reason at all, so hey now i think you are just a stupid idiot fuck.
See i can insult you back so you hate me now righ you stupid racist?

And how does that feel?
This is the exact retarded question you just asked. Suddenly it makes sense that people shit on you doesnt it?

>I'm a nigger
>slave morality
Something is amiss, mayhaps thee be a shitposter?

of course hes a shitposter.
shitposters can still foster discussion, even if they are too stupid to understand how, I'd hope the average non-shitposting Sup Forumstard can understand the difference.
I always think people are smarter than they are until they open their mouths, though, so I'm often mistaken.

Put her there my nigger

something about more welfare

> there’s probably a universe where niggas are the crackers and spics are the chinks

Is this some of 2pac's unreleased music?

Spoken like a true nigger.

A beast of the field as the bible says.

A beast that likes to riot in the daytime.

A beast with no soul.

>niggers are incapable of empathy so they will continue to be niggers

I’m a nigger.

I do all the nigger things you know and love.

You crackers hate me right? Copy. Keep up with the Slave morality - as if we is going to be some nerdy ass chinks living like a bunch of hoes just for some crackers approval that there’s some meaning in our suffering.

You ever wonder why I do what I do? Because it’s fun - because raw dogging bitches, shooting fuck niggas, smoking trees, drinking henny and engaging in niggeresque behavior is fun - it makes me feel good. I like it. I like my thug mansion because ain’t nothing coming after this life baby.

I’m an animal right? Yep - we all are. I don’t know why y’all is so mad though. Ain’t no muthafucking god or thor or allah. God is dead and we killed that nigga. We just overgrown meat bags who shit, fuck and eat.

>muh dick
>muh welfare
>something about God he claims he doesn't believe in

This is why we just ignore the niggers.

KFC Aftermath.
That shit is bad for you son.

Saged, you sound like a Sup Forums nerd trying to talk like a nigger. Like you just intentionally fucked up your capitalization and just through in some nigger speech to sound authentic. If you are indeed a nigger, you weren't raised to act like the way you describe. I've met niggers like this, come from two family homes, aren't stupid, but brainwashed by the Jews into believing that it is the 'cool' way to act, like the villain from Eminem's 8 Mile.

Either way, fuck off.

>right click
>reverse image search

>Slave Morality
>God is dead and we killed that nigga
Are (you) trying to impersonate Freddy Niggzsche?

>pol will believe this LARP

J..U..S..T.. L..O..G..G..E..D.. O...N...

Disgusting jewery in the first few posts

I see through your veil, I know what I need to do.

This is the most obvious "i'm LARPing as a nigger" thing ive ever seen.

OP's ringtone: youtube.com/watch?v=8uh1PsmAAXE

Is this the nigger equivalent of fedora tipping?

Nigtzsche : Thus Spoke Zarathugstra

I don't buy it, folks

nigger needs a refund for those botched tits

implants go under the muscle not over

it probably wants food

I've never seen blacks in real life