THE WORST ANIME OF THE SEASON

THE WORST ANIME OF THE SEASON

>Forgetting Maiyoga aired.
The show wasn't bad its just really uneventful and the ending was too safe.

memeyoiga was worse somehow. In any case okadafags on double suicide watch.

Mayoiga was better than this by FAR, although it was pretty stupid.

Not even worst Okada AOTS.

Not even worst Trigger AOTS.

Still shit, though.

Can't be worse than Stray Dogs and Hundred

>mayoiga
>good
>in any capacity whatsoever
Mayoiga wasn't even bad enough to be entertaining. It was plain fucking boring even in comparsion to Utawarerumono 2.

this spring was not that great

I just said that Mayoiga was stupid, nowhere did I call it good you retard

You claimed it was better than Kiznaiver, which it is most definitely not.

Being better than Kiznaiver doesn't mean something is good considering how awful Kiznaiver is

> starting out with a ghost village and traces of blood
> everybody has their own monster, which resembles something from their past they don't want to accept
> some accept it to patch up their old life
> some don't and want to start over anew
I really don't know why they needed the scary CGI. Creating all development through character interaction might've been less eventfull but this was a trainwreck

2020 is going to be the "New"golden age of anime, just wait for 4 years.

Even Mayoiga and Hundred were great compared to the pile of shit called Big Order.

But that's not Mayonegg

it had Luluco
so it is great

Stupid shit all the way through, or just the ending? I have a thing for blue haired chicks, so I currently have it on my backlog for that reason alone.

I can't really argue with that.

But it did have the best character.

Best boy ended up with two best girls fighting over him one day at the beach. I'm not sure how it's that bad.

Bland yes.

But this isn't Mayoga, Re:Zero or Kumamiko

You mean BEST ANIME OF THE SEASON, right?

'cause nothing even came close to how good kiznaiver is

Easily best direction, visuals and OST of the season. Just for that it's a must watch for literally everyone.

ANIME INDUSTRY B T F O

Mayoiga, Big Order and even Bungou Stray Dogs were all worse than Kiznaiver. Honestly, Kiznaiver wasn't all that great, but it was still entertaining and had an interesting concept. I'm just gonna assume you're baiting.

dropped on the first episode
did I miss something?

Cute autists

yeah, the greatest love story ever told

At work and can't watch, how was the ending? Asspull shit or boring?

Nope, just boring melodrama shit .

Kiznaiver wasn't great, but it had enough going for it that I enjoyed it. Spring 2016 was pretty shit overall.

A lot of melodrama a la Okada, but Trigger did solid work with the material. Good visuals, good music, good acting, and so on. Basically, the things that weren't contingent on Okada were good.

R8 is out of 10 everyone. I say 7/10

I want an OVA of them fucking

Mayoiga is the worst anime I have ever seen.
Not even watching with Sup Forums saved it because the threads went to shit after episode 2 or 3

>Big Order
>Hundred
>Asterisk part 2
>Endride
Kiznaiver wasn't even remotely close to the worst this season.

High school fleet, enride, and cerberus are the worst

Wrapped up nicely; not overly dramatic but not completely predictable either.

A light-hearted, cute and relieving ending imo.

probably 8/10, carried mostly by visuals, character design, artstyle and direction

>7/10
That's too good it's more of a MEDIOCRE!!!/10

So "this" was Trigger genuine attempt at saving anime? Christ.

It's really like people who don't get what they expect tend to call everything shit.

Trigger saved anime and Trigger will ruin it

>Only anime other than Kuro Miko I bothered watching to the end

Fuck you all.It did go to shit post confession though.

Need webm with sound of Sonozaki's kizna glowing while on the bridge with Katsuhira, that and the music were beautiful.

They saved it yesterday with Luluco and ruined it today with Kiznaiver

9/10 anyway since direction was amazing.

At least now that your kiddy shit is over you can fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Holy shit. Based.

8/10
One of those shows that has glaring flaws but you don't really care because the stuff it does well is so good

They tried, okay

This show is so inoffensive. It's really nothing amazing and it has flaws but I really don't see how it gets all this "WORST GODDAMN THING EVER" from. It just seems like a normal show to me.

Trigger + Okada = Big Shitposting

I really want to kill myself right now.
;_;

Are you new? If you aren't then there's no way you don't know about the Okada hate meme.

This, Mayoiga is way worse

understand this, understand that. autism finds peace with friendship. everyone ends up with someone because god forbid you become a better individual without satisfying a ship.

I want to be friends with them ;_;
I want to date Nico ;_;

God forbid teenagers who have been forced to be with each other almost 24/7 develop a crush on someone in their group.

Do you think Nico could floor Chidori?

Holy shit, i didn't notice

>everyone ends up with someone because god forbid you become a better individual without satisfying a ship.
Did you even watch the show?

Probably.

I want to be Nico's abusive boyfriend.

>Not even worst Trigger AOTS.
Poor bait.

Why is there no spinoff anime about Pomp Nico beating up basic bitches?

I'll never understand how melodrama became exclusively associated with Okada.

Like seriously, when has melodrama not been a part of the average anime? I don't see what Okada does that almost every other writer does.

I feel the same. I enjoyed it.

the former fat kid and okada-insert girl are together. so are the two autists. tenga and chidori are patching things up. nico and hisomu are just there, nico is used for love triangle bait

>Nobody loves the Nico

shit taste to be honest family

Exactly

I know I'm a faggot, but I really only got invested in this show for the relationship drama and shipping so overall I felt kind of disappointed. After that one dramatic episode it just wasn't really a focus at all any more, which I'm sure a lot of people are happy about.

I'd love some OVAs or something of the kids deepening their bonds normally, though I'm sure others would find it boring.

did it end?
wasn't it supposed to be 24 episodes?

She'll join Trigger Girls looking for a universe where Tenga is available.

Clearly not, because what he said doesn't really make sense in the context of this show.

Okada needs to commit sudoku after this season. What a joke.

I want Flying Shit fans to leave

>Sup Forums mad because it has emotions, is written by okada, and is socially acceptable anime

Okada is a meme
Enjoy the shitposting

This

and

This

Its the highest quality tv anime they've produced, but it was uneventful as fuck.

Which couples are canon?

Best grill

Both I really liked in the beginning, then they just got really bad at the end. Both endings were awful.

Sup Forums will take a dump over any Okada work for the sake of it.

It's like people still call nano.RIPE bad, Sure they've done some horrible shit but they've also done some good OP's.

Fuck you all I enjoyed the shit out of this show

Most human anime I've watched in a very long time. The writing left a lot to be desired but when you remember they're teenagers it gets a bit better.

Obviously, it's a perfect summary.

>emotions
More like high school drama

Kacchon/Nori-chan
Yuta/Honoka
Tenga/Chidori
Hisomu/Nico
Everything went better than expected

I was expecting the ending to be a little more eventful, instead they just talk it out before anything cool happens. Also the kizna system failed and they kind of brushed it off in a way where it made everything they did pointless. Good visuals and music at least.

So did they just decide all the buildup they did for Hisomu never happened?

Autismo/Autisma
Red/Red
Bitch/Bitchboy

>Hisomu
Who?

>I've watched 3 animes this season because these animes were supposed to be good, because anime chart, and this one was not deep and touching mature anime for anime connaisseur like me.

5/10. Acceptable, and the art is gorgeous, but it's almost offensive how many good concepts, ideas, and characters did almost nothing. The enjoyable first half is really what saves this anime from being awful. I still rate Mayoiga and the Ace Attorney anime lower, so it's definitely not the worst thing to come out of this season. Just...really disappointing.

Why was she so much better than everyone else?

>shipfag paradise
>it has drama in it so it's good
heh its a shit show

If you only count who's stated to be dating it's just Autism/Autism.

oh, and relationships. i forgot that. that triggers Sup Forums pretty hard.

Poor Nico got shafted hard.