Join military

>Join military
>Go to BMT and tech school, now back home on leave after being gone for over 6 months
>Girlfriend cheated on me
>Can't relate to any of my friends anymore, mostly because they are whiny fags who lean left
>My hometown feels foreign
Tell me again why this shit should be mandatory again.

Lol keeping a GF after signing up, I never understand why guys do this. Your chances of getting cucked are literally 100%

All those things are less likely to happen if it was mandatory including you being a more attractive job prospect which you are now. You are no less whiny than your friends so shut the fuck up and learn how to make the most of it.

I made the mistake of coming back home after getting out. All of my old friends who are still here i dont relate to anymore. Dont make the same mistake. I love who the military made me into i dont regret it but dont get hung up on home.

>better job prospect
Yeah right.

>You're a whiny cunt
Fucking nonner spotted. EVERYONE in the military bitches, just not around leadership and it is always about shit worth bitching about.

Wait until you come back from a deployment, theres some gut-wrenching soul searching there.
Oh, and shut the fuck up boot, get some salt first

Josie did you a favor. You just are seeing the world with new eyes. Ditch the bitch, fuck your hometown. Make a new life new friends. Having a girlfriend while in the military is insanely stupid. Trust me, I saw many shipmates get their lives destroyed by welfare queens. Live life lean and fast.

>Join military
>top of my game never felt better in my life than at the end of basic
>tear muscle in shoulder during final PT test
>7 weeks in medhold, kicked out for depression

could always be worse OP.

>I love who the military made me into i dont regret it

Ha, you military fags must love getting brainwashed. Kek.

Your hometown is less important than the rules that held your homeland together.

Rep Dem y'all

To make you not be a townie and realize most of your hs friends were friends of convenience and are actually faggots

Because more boys would become redpilled men and stop whining so much like pussys and women.

Because expecting loyalty from a woman is insane without lots of time together.

Because you are going to get a hotter girlfriend in the future.

Because I've fucked a different chick multiple nights in a row thanks to the zero fucks given attitude I got in the Navy.

Because travelling the world for free was great for expanding my horizons.

Because you'll make the best friends you'll ever have in the military.

This

Being back home is NOT what you expect it to be. I might not have done my 4 years but when I got back it was just like... Well what the fuck do I do now?

Everything is so fucking boring, get up go to work go to bed repeat holy shit. So many expectation on what I would do, the person I could become. All I found out is that the grass is always greener

All of that is because your home town and homeboys fucking suck. They raised you as a child, the military raises you as a man. Part of growing up is letting go of childish things.

Now suck it up.

>relationship while in the service
So, I'm not going to say these always end in tragedy, but I've seen more than a few shitstorms involving military spouses. Whether married or just a couple, you can almost take to the bank that they're going to be fucking someone else when you deploy. If you're one of the poor bastards doing 6-12 month tours, don't be surprised when you get broken up with over the phone in the morale building/room/tent. Especially when it comes to civ females, even if they can generally keep on the straight and narrow they're going to get angry(and begin blaming you) if you're deployed often, and break up because they can't stand being alone for months at a time.

this

t. marine

OP stop bitching

>navy
>fucks women

Yeah ok

More like moral problems.

Girls like to party especially nowadays. And by party I mean get high and drunk and throw themselves at whatever dick happens to be around. They can avoid doing that... For a while. If you're gone often, which you will be in the military, you're basically fucked.

That's why I now say use and abuse women. Live life fast and hard. And if they try and make you feel bad about it, hold your head high knowing they'd just as soon do you wrong.

Explain all the Fillipina wives scattered around every naval Base on the west coast.

>they'd just as soon do you wrong
And the West continues it's collapse.

this is the black pill on women. While in the military its basically the only way to approach women. True GFs while in the military are few and far between. Most young women cant live without your constant attention, and jump on the next dick that comes walking by. Dont trust women, just fuck them

fuck off POG faggot
wait till you've been in the stan for 6 months humping a fuckin M240
Literally cut a haji in half with it at 75yards
then watch your friend get his feet blown off before going back to the FOB and shitting out a stale MRE

no one can explain this. I swear they just live in the commissary and drive around base for fun

Every guy I've known who has had a girlfriend/wife while in the military has been cheated on.

One of my friends joined the army and married his GF while he was in. The moment he came back home she divorced him. He now lives by himself in the ass end of some small town probably working at the gas station or something.

If you're in the military and have a woman, it doesn't matter how "special" she is. She's fucking other guys plain and simple.

the ONLY guys who dont get cheated on are guys who have known their wives since childhood. EVEN THEN I can think of like 3 of those guys whove been cheated on. It's fucking ridiculous

This is like a whole new level of cosmic karma fucking over-glorified murderers. Thank Jesus.

Because you joined a squad of mercenaries, who go around the world killing and stealing, instead of getting a real job in your community, truly helping/supporting/protecting the ones you love.

because if it was mandatory then you could get along with everyone again through sharing experiences and stories

They also run a mafia out of Alterations and the PX/BX, and like to amuse themselves on weekday nights by jumping the curb or blowing out the sidewall of one of their tires on it when they're about 20 meters from the main gate at 10pm.

That's life.

I moved away from my hometown a few years ago. When I come back, it's like I never even lived there.

I have basically nothing in common with any of my old friends, most people seem a little passive aggressive because I got to leave, or they just forgot me all together.

I also don't feel like the new place I moved to is my "home".

So emotionally, I feel homeless.

>lean left
dont fall for this trap we are all american you dont fight for political beliefs you fight for your country. we are polarized due to innundation from hostile foreign agents.

get used to outgrowing your home town. do yourself and your men a favor, find a place in the nearest major city. not some small podunk shithole with less than a million people. even if you drive 3 or more god damn hours a day to get to work and back home. focus on your country dont fucking focus on small minded idiots that couldnt do what you did. youre letting them make you feel weak when theyre pussies thatll die in their shithole they were born in.

>My hometown feels foreign
You grew up. Once you leave, you can never really go home again.

If your country goes to war you get to rape as many women as you want with no consequences, and never have to pay alimony or raise the kids.

I had a buddy in tech school who married his girl after having been with her for 4 years prior. They moved into their new house, got a fuck load of money for being together, and wait for it... Divorced in less than a year. She fucked some guy after my buddy TDY'd like 3 times within a short time.

DO. NOT. TRUST. WOMEN.

It's called growing up, faggot.

Welcome to the real world.

Cry more.

damn that fucking sucks

They're worse than leeches, wait for the perfect time. At least a leech is mindless, doesn't wait for the maximum return of blood money

>expecting to keep your gf
>fresh outta tech school

your gf was a whore from the start, but you wouldn't have known better only being what? 19?

as for the rest, the brainwashing starts to wear off after your first year in service.

Lmao nigga try not being in the chair force

the future of america's prosperity lies in the major cities. there's no changing this. its not the 90s anymore, get used to ignoring the smaller towns and cities until they can manage to get their heads out of their own asses and vote for politicians that arent trying to grind them down to nothing