/RSG/ Reclaim Skyrim General 3

This saturday 30/9 the Nordic Resistance Movement (NMR) is staging a major demo in Gothenburg.
This has caused a lot of kvetching in our media and the reds are coming out in force.
The Antifa event on facebook has 10k attending and 15k interested. They are bussing people in from all over nothern Europe and these are not american soyboy antifas but the mean European variety.
Expect stonethrowing, window smashing and lefties getting run down by police cavalry.

The original march plan was supposed to walk by the local synagogue, on yom kippur of all days.
After mayor kvetching they got the march moved. Thing is, Swedish cops are so fucking retarded that the march now stops at a football stadium. On this day they are not charging entrance fee => much people. Also hooligans.
Swedish hooligans are a major wildcard.

Since this has gotten this much attention in Swedish media we could probably do some real good here. If nothing else, it will be a comfy happening.

ACTION PLAN:

We split up and monitor the various livestreams that will be running.
Cap any action, anything identifying on the blackbloc fags, anything funny whatever.
Meme what we can and distribute it through Twitter, Facebook (and Flashback.org for Nords.)
Monitor streams and Antifa info channels for any tactical info of use to our comrades.

Blackbloc fags have a medic hotline on +4676-550-49-06 and a "solidarity hotline"(I got arrested gib helps) on +4676-884-42-32
It would be a real shame if anons swamped it with credible (or funny) prank calls. [Vocaroo =) ]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYEgkFWcWRU
youtube.com/watch?v=OB0-MXNPUIU&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=-FcLiTwpdjI&t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=nQYuAMDx7OA
youtube.com/watch?v=hG3WmgUfqrk
youtube.com/watch?v=xElTZdzjVJw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavus_Adolphus_of_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Links:
revoltera[dot]nu
nordfront[dot]se

Twitter:
@NordFront (NMR in swedish)
@NordicFrontier (NMR in english)

Anti-fa info channels, report any tactical developments in thread and it will get forwarded to NMR, anons with suitable accs are free to run counter intelligence.

Twitter:
@inganazistergbg (main)
@kampasthlm
@afauppsala
@afasthlm

Facebook:
@antifascismgbg (main)
Event: Inga nazister i Göteborg

Livestreams:

Meme suggestions:

PEPSIVALUES[VÄRDERINGAR] TM

#PewDiePiefanmeetup
#bokmässan
#svpol
#kaempagbg (AFA hashtag for maximum troll)

Facebook groups:

Stå Upp För Sverige (anti-immigrant boomersposting, closed group request entrance in time)
Haramligheter (shitposty group with a lot of "swedish" shitskins, will make for good trolling, closed group request entrance in time)
jagärhär (commie faggots reporting hatecrime on social media, closed group request entrance in time)

old thread: >>>boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/143217749

Video from their "predemo" last weekend.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYEgkFWcWRU

These guys are pretty professional, ran a test run on the police response. Americans should take notes.

Marching plan. Old one in red, new one in green.

Green line?red line?

They applied for a permit to march from Svenska Mässan to Gustav Adolfs Torg. That got appealed by jews and not they are walking the green line.

Bumping for interest. It's a shame that Sup Forums has become such a cancerous Sup Forums tier place since all the normies/shills have flooded it. This thread will get barely any replies but a thread with some lewd image of a girl and a stupid question will reach bump limit. The absolute state of this place. Anyway god speed to everyone attending this.

We had 2 good threads yesterday.
I think Euroneets sleep late generally.

Stay safe and good luck Nords.

>hypedaf.jpg
Dis gon be gud

good luck guys

Youre doing God's work, stay safe, and remember, the best plan is the one that can adapt to anything
You know how theyll act, if youre marching definately get yourself and some buddies on the same page
>An area to meet at should you get split up
>An area to hold, and a plan of action to hold it
With this many people without fire arms, a bottle neck with one or two ways in would be good
>Everyone has basic medic supplies and a basic, concealable weapon
That doesnt mean look for trouble, the media will probably be on the look out for it
>Do NOT be pull your punches after they are a clear threat
Eyes, balls, face, knees, all of those will get someone to the ground if you hit it hard enough
God be with you, set the stage for the rest of the world

I know I can't bump my own thread but have some funny footage of reds getting btfo

Cavalry charge
youtube.com/watch?v=OB0-MXNPUIU&t=1s

Dont steal the flag
youtube.com/watch?v=-FcLiTwpdjI&t=30s

1 spaniard vs 100 commies
youtube.com/watch?v=nQYuAMDx7OA

Commies go to Malmö shitskins are not happy
youtube.com/watch?v=hG3WmgUfqrk

I thought white people were illegal in rotten fish land? Why doesn't your government just arrest all of them before antifa can start any trash can fires?

Bump

Greeting from Florida, good luck to you.

The best way to maximize damage, imo
>Antifa chimps out
>NMR falls back, regroups and reorganizes, or just holds their ground in a good spot and defends it
somewhere to further demonize them, a church or hospital
>NMR hailed as they protected themselves/a part of the city from the Antifa riot

I sent them an Email yesterday on getting a ride from Oslo, never thought i'd get one... But I did. So i'm going.

Fuck, i'm a little bit scared u guys...

Bump dont think i would be brave enough to attend one of these irl myself but gotta give kudos to those that do

Do your part here. Monitor livestreams, cap faces, ridicule the reds.

Do what i said faggot, thats how you win this, they are a disorganized mess, and that can be used to your advantage
>Communicate
If the perimeter is breached, yell it
If an antifag coming toward you, yell it
If you see one whos armed, yell it
>Be prepared to move
They teach soldiers in fire fights to shoot and scoot, so the enemy cant figure out where you are
Youll notice when you get their attention
>This is the only way we'll win, and the only reason we havent thus far
Fuck weaponized autism (((anyone))) can use a weapon if they figure it out, we need militarized autism

I'm just hoping we will be more people than expected

Yeah, but I have seen som vid forme earlier marches. NMR are pretty good at holding a defensive formation when attacked.

>Just found out i'm riding with one of the leaders.

Nice.
Good luck and stay safe.

Lol at the women screeching in their faces

"STOP TRYING TO TAKE AHMEDS DICK AWAY....I...WANT...AHMED....REEEEEEEEEEEE"

You don't know the half of it
youtube.com/watch?v=xElTZdzjVJw

Pretty aesthetic statue. Details?

Godspeed user

Arguably the best of our kings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavus_Adolphus_of_Sweden

The Lion of the North

>Tv2.no now

Reading comments on kikebook, and I am suprised. Actually most top comments are positive to the nazi's and negative to the antifa "ala they are just going there to fight" "what scum" Hahahaha

i picked a bad time to stop being a neet and got myself a job
best of luck friends

Link to comments?

nords are subhumans
also protests change fuck all
this is your death twitch

be here tomorrow

lel, fuck off Stavros

Our ancestors are smiling at us. Can you say the same, imperial?

Neat! Pic mostly unrelated

Just going to dump some fashwave itt

Tv2 Nyhetene on Facebook

Pic related

Just for you

LeL
Vi äger internet

Thanks for the bumpans canabro, I need to stop procrastinating and get some work done. See you tomorrow i hope?

Sweden will regain their lost glory. Screencap this.

>meds
>wh*te
nice try cumskin

so it was your ancestors' will to get cucked (and fucked in some cases) by somalis?
interesting

Should a lardass show up tomorrow?
I don't want to reflect badly on the movement and I'm afraid of being our version of pic related.

Cool it's the virgin resistance movement!

still seems like a net benefit. just don't dress like a retarded aspie and keep your trap shut. also wear black.

Lol I get that reference

I'll monitor these threads here and there
Pic related senpai. Gotta lift big iron!

Nice try, Ahmed.

Praise Satan it's Ahmed the merry cuckold himself!

Traitors suffer the worst of fates

The chinamen is getting woke to the marxist cabal

I wish I could be there.

Good luck. I'll be doing my best to fuck with Antifa while it's happening.

kek
this is the fate of all cumskins Alhamdulillah

Put a small knife in your shoe or anus.

A single long nail with duct taped handle is good enough for hooligans.

Stay with your group at all times.

Kafirs will be removed!

Lel, they got their permit shortened again by an hour to avoid the football match. I wanted to see a fourway fight beteween antifacucks, nazifags, hooligans and police god damn it

Wtf? So their march is like 30 minutes now?

Gonna think about options, probably going to get searched. If I die guys, at least I die doing useful.

That's glorious.

Be real careful about bringing any type of offensive weapons. Talk to the guys you are riding with and ask them instead of listening to this guy. We have pretty strong weapon laws in sweden and you will get locked up for a good amount of time.

Their permit now ends at 15:00 instead of 16:00, no idea when it starts

give more please

Gather 11, march 12

They won't check everywhere. In EDL marches I went to it was always too chaotic for fulll searches or searches at all. There's plenty places to hide, be creative.

You could stick it in a cigarette packet, shoe, tape it between your ass crack, wherever. Be creative.

If you use it, throw it. If it's homemade then you're not getting caught.

12 CET. They arrive at 11.

>dying while protesting like a commie antifaggot sjw
>useful
wew

is self-defense with a broom legal?

Don't you have some knuckledusters or motorcycle gloves? Lookup some quick videos on how to fight with a stick, the earliest weapon and easiest to learn is a fucking stick, grab a baton and watch your ass NEVER turn your back on the enemy and if you see a friend getting dragged and beaten by those cocksuckers yell out you need backup or grab a few dudes and charge into the fray to help the guy out.

Ferocity wins street fights. If you act like a caged dog, swinging, kicking and snarling then Antifa will relent and run.

You don't need to be throwing hay makers, just be unrelenting in the attack. The most damage to the enemy is always done in their retreat.

Sure

if the strikes are bad no matter how unreleting you are, you will do 0 damage
headbutts are good if they don't throw haymakers (with terrible form)

ok you cunts how long until it starts?

It's tomorrow mate, so about 24 hours from now.

>oily greeks are any better or slavs are any better
>anglos and nordics aren't destined to be the meat sheaths to the coming islamist hordes
>spanish and portugays aren't celtic rapebabies with niggers
>Roman aren't just as bad as niggers or jews

approx 23 hours until shit starts kicking off

You know, in olden days I would have said "not your personal army".

But I have seen what Antifa does, so I'll be watching the livestreams to see if I can find something juicy. What's the exact time it starts?

I'll be there to live stream, will post link here tomorrow
Keep the threads alive
See you there brothers
Hell seger!

thanks lads i'll be here

hvat klokkan?

Godspeed you glorious bastards

Godspeed user I don't support racism in the least but fuck globalism. Aim for their soft spots like eyes, noses, throats, knees and ears. Cripple as many as you can, during the Battle of Berkley I'm certain there were at least 2 or 3 of those antifa cocksuckers with permanent eyes damage.

12 CET

shit will kick off before then.

Should i wear something u would revognize me by?

11 eller 12.