imgur.com/a/QFNvE
imgur.com/a/oxsqJ
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2400949
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2101875
i.imgur.com/OSxqamU.jpg
imgur.com/a/Fc3B0
imgur.com/a/jK9yw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Tharja dressed as Xavier from Eternal Champions(without the hood), preferably doing the same battle pose.

imgur.com/a/D1hER

imgur.com/LTjwQWg

Or promoting the release of Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

imgur.com/9igVaSj

Anything cute is fine too.

Good afternoon, requesting please Orihime
- wearing Yoko Littner’s star outfit or another of hers in the album imgur.com/a/1GKpU
- wearing space pirate Lalaco Godspeed’s outfit imgur.com/a/Wnssd
Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wearing glasses, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely on a bed or a couch, preferably wearing only a shirt or t-shirt and underwear, but cute pajamas are just as fine.

Or alternatively, her wearing some cute casual clothes, preferably without her headphones.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune looking at the viewer with a smile from behind a phone screen with her hand on the glass and cracks forming where her hand is touching the glass(something like a mix of the images on the right side of the ref). Anything else is fine, too.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Mint POV cuddling, with her looking up at user (she's a lot shorter than I am, and I'd probably be wearing like a black button up shirt or a generic Tshirt,) with a big smile on her face!

Anything else nonlewd is cool too. Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend!

I'd like to request Etna in any of the following outfits:
U-511 from Kancolle imgur.com/1Wy89Vx
Imperial armor from Etrian Odyssey 4 imgur.com/RgdJF6s
Alicia from Valkyrie Chronicles imgur.com/qAEmrPY
Devil from MGE imgur.com/FHkPGam
Or either of the other outfits in the album imgur.com/a/YScSa

Of course anything cute is always appreciated, and if you'd like to draw something cute with Etna and my SI, there's a reference here: imgur.com/vNSeZLU

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Her outfit, either: Red and orange without the sleeves, or Pink and brown without her leggings , wearing sandals, or Black and light blue without both sleeves and leggings (Sorry if I'm specific).

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

No lewds, unless you ask me to do so.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.

Hello /wwd/! Ika and I's 4th anniversary is coming up in less than a week (30th of June). I planned to surprise her with a picnic on a hill nearby. I thought I'd request something like that!

I'm requesting my lovely Ika musume in a romantic picnic setting! A Pov, just her, a view of us both, whatever! You're the artist after all!
even cutelewd is fine

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend with your beloved!

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

I'd love to see a drawing of him laughing or smiling imgur.com/a/LiiTe
Alternatively, him wearing summer clothes and sitting in front of a mechanical fan i.imgur.com/xLvWVwQ.png or relaxing and reading a book.

Hope you have a nice weekend!

Requesting Natsume eating some popsicle or ice cream, anything else is also appreciated

Posting for Suzunafag:

Requesting my waifu Suzuna sunbathing/nursing a sunburn, singing with the radio (mp3 boombox, etc), reading an unexpectedly lewd manga, wearing a dress of any description, or wearing a gi.
imgur.com/C0f5eLQ
Naturally if you have an itch to draw anything else, please do that instead.
hope everyone has a great weekend.
probably the last time i'm going to be in these threads till August, boss decided I ain't getting weekends off, which means any thanks I give this weekend will be very delayed. Just wanted to give the heads up so no one thinks i'm being an ingrate

Good afternoon WWD!

Requesting any of the following of my Mamimi:

- A POV shot of her laying in bed with me, with one arm reaching out while she rests on the other.

- As an idol.

- Her and my SI playing video games together.

- Cosplaying as Robin from FE.

- In a bikini enjoying a popsicle.

SI Reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Robin Reference: imgur.com/ngenn8b

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Requesting my lovely Inori sleeping peacefully on the couch or bed
Alternative: Her wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Thank you and have a great week.

Posting for Riasanon. Happy anniversary.

Today's our four year anniversary, so anything related to that would be incredibly welcome and appreciated. PoV stuff, her looking at a wedding ring, wearing a gorgeous wedding dress, at a candle-lit dinner, sitting on a bed that has rose petals scattered on it, or just her looking cheerful and smiling, anything sweet or nice like that would be great.

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/SYSE2B4.png

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Hello there!

Requesting my dear waifu Nano, please.

Any of the following would be nice
- Asking for a kiss, slightly embarassed but happy.
- Wearing a cute school exercise uniform (buruma).
- Trying out a cute swimsuit or cute striped underwear.

Or if you want to use my SI
- user 'princess (or bridal) carrying' her, with both of them blushing. SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd would be great too!

Thanks and I hope you have a wonderful weekend, remember to have fun!

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In Dizzy's clothing with both wings being her fallen angel wings.
imgur.com/a/zAifp
-Sleeping on a queen sized bed with a cute smile.
-As a Milf
Or anything else would be fine
Anything Kisekai related would also be good: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- blank user representing me or my SI giving her a hug similarly to something like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2349802 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2359358 as she has a blushing or shocked reaction
- dressed as a Bug Catcher from Pokemon and interacting with a Shuckle, somewhat like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1231251 (or just a cute interaction with a Shuckle)
- POV kiss or receiving one
- in a hula dancer's outfit
- in a cute, frilly bikini
- taking a bubble bath

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine.

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Requesting Aigis with painted on panties sort of like here in this pose imgur.com/m30ttXk
Her in a sexy nurse outfit
Dressed as Rachel Alucard from Blazeblue imgur.com/a/YaNSz
As a slimegirl maybe a mercury one
Wearing a lotlia dress gothic/sweet or just a puffy dress imgur.com/a/VZy4e
Or in a wedding dress maybe with a wedding ring imgur.com/a/qNuBo, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

I'd like to request my sweetheart Alice tanned a light brown and wearing a cute summer's dress, preferably white. If she's holding anything, maybe a blue or strawberry popsicle? I'd love to see her enjoying summertime.

A second option would a drawing of myself and Alice.
SI reference: imgur.com/q35OVfW

Anything else is appreciated as always! Thank you for your consideration and take it easy this weekend.

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing a wedding dress with her hair down instead of up in her usual twintails, holding a bouquet of pink and white roses in front of her and looking at the viewer. A ring visible on her finger would be wonderful.
>Dress Reference1: i.imgur.com/0sMlumY.jpg
>Dress Reference2: i.imgur.com/LdEppKz.jpg

Or, dressed as either Ash or my Trainer from Pokemon XY, battling with Ash Greninja on a battlefield in a stadium.
>XY Trainer/Ashs Outfit: i.imgur.com/ekbE9ih.jpg
>AshGreninja Reference: i.imgur.com/mw5IPM5.jpg
>Stadium Reference: i.imgur.com/k2YfCUo.jpg

Or, her wearing Ash's XY Outfit with her adjusting her hat similar to the reference below, a portrait shot from her belly up is fine.
>Pose: i.imgur.com/g1IBUNE.jpg
>Ashs Outfit: i.imgur.com/0SrY6SZ.jpg

Or, her wearing a Pikachu themed bunny girl outfit.
>Outfit Reference: i.imgur.com/ZJt2Ggj.png

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to see something wedding-related like i.imgur.com/QMFZnxM.jpg or if you're up to draw SI interactions any of these ideas i.imgur.com/Faw3sGy.png i.imgur.com/8p9aVRx.png would be lovely. Thank you if you consider drawing him, good luck and have a nice weekend everyone.

Hey everybody!
I'd like to request Dolce playing an instrument such as a piano or a saxophone.
Another idea could be her holding an umbrella in the rain or snow while wearing a scarf.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all are having a nice weekend so far.

Requesting Kaito putting on a lab coat, getting ready for his job as a scientist.

Or requesting him in a tuxedo, smiling and looking happy.

Anything else that's cool is fine.

Requesting a wallpaper of Marley reaching up towards a sky form shaymin against a pretty sky background.

Requesting Nepgear
More requests: pastebin.com/LLLxPHFr (embed)

Something with me and her, any of these are fine imgur.com/a/LnIV8 ref for SI and stuff
Other ideas being;
Building gunpla(ask if you want any specific one), holding nippers/files and cleaning pieces with them.
Me dressed as a butler of sorts, pouring her tea or coffee, or asking her to take her order, while she has a excited/happy and starry eyed look

Her doing something cute wearing this witch outfit, maybe flying or casting a spell imgur.com/1ngCIIu

Or anything cute in gen

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd though.

If you want something specific, I would love to see her dressed as a policewoman. (Ref: imgur.com/a/2dSuv) Alternatively, I'd also like a picture of her hugging a big fluffy Arcanine.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Hello hello, hope everything is well for everyone. This weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi in either of these two summer outfits in the ref (ref:i.imgur.com/dwl8SEr.jpg) either of them works great, and if you feel like using the same poses feel free.

Alternatively, have her relaxing in a room with an air conditioner, maybe reading a book or enjoying a cold drink, though not necessary it would be funny through a window you can see how hot it is outside, with a strong sun or something like that (ref:i.imgur.com/aiCbdAN.png). Other than those two suggestions I'm always happy with anything cute that a drawfriend has worked on. Really appreciate it, have a really nice weekend.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, possibly curled up sleeping on user's face

As always, almost anything else is fine too, enjoy your weekend

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her in a business suit giving a presentation, holding a baby chocobo, or wearing a sundress on a warm day.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

Requesting Gazer wearing a microbikini over her goo.

I have several other outfit ideas, like her in a wedding dress, a sweater, most any kind of bikini, or a maid outfit, or as a scientist.
Her holding a yes/no pillow, her as a catgirl.
An interaction with Miia would be cute, something like dungeon crawling. If any other user has a cute idea don't hesitate to let me know!
I'm fine with mild/cutelewd and chibis are adorable too.
That said, anything is fine.

SI stuff is cool. I updated my SI with a bit of hair color tweaking.
a.pomf.cat/hbsbbw.jpg
For ideas; handholding, princess carrying, matching outfits, anything would be cute. Also her sitting on my face, that would be nice too.

Hello everyone have a good saturday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her gazing a starry sky.
Here's some inspiration images:
imgur.com/a/8Gfb9

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally encouraging me to be productive, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Birdy dressed like Ant-man, but without the helmet on(can do helmet version if you want too), maybe shrinking or growing in size, cool action pose and or something action oriented.
imgur.com/a/5i9sz
imgur.com/a/udY0X
Or
Birdy and my SI interacting like so,(SI carrying Birdy, or other way around) imgur.com/OmmieME
Birdy Ref- imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
SI Ref - imgur.com/a/OYu35
Or
Birdy in anyone or more of these outfits.
i.imgur.com/6LdvWLO.jpg
Please and thank you!

Requesting my husbando, Mariya shidou:
-catching a spider in front of a panicked/scared user
- dressed as Mei/Rosa from Pokemon, ref for now thanks to the kind user:
i.imgur.com/tOfCJFk.png
-sleeping in a hammock
Most anything else would be wonderful too, thank you

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a racing suit, maybe one with the Amagami logo on it:

u.pomf.is/aodain.jpg
u.pomf.is/oeosbb.jpg

Or maybe something cute with Ai and I, like enjoying a pizza together. SI ref:
u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Inori spending her free time playing on a handheld console, using her phone to talk/write a message, or singing to one of those console karaoke games.

Alternatively, wearing one of those outfits imgur.com/a/vvdGi

Anything cute is fine too. Thank you.

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute and comfy please
If you want something specific this weekend, how about either in a big comfy bed, either sitting up and waiting for user or sleeping peacefully. Maybe even murmuring something cute while hugging a pillow bashfully?
Thanks in advance!

Requesting my wonderful husbando Kousaka Kyousuke as any of the following:
Dressed as Cu Chulainn from Shin Megami Tensei: imgur.com/a/uKI6O

Dressed as the Male Character from the new Bokujo no Monogatari/Story of Seasons game: i.imgur.com/6GqLRN4.jpg

Or Dressed as a Yankii/Delinquent. Preferably with his hair dyed and squatting and smoking a cigarette but anything is fine. imgur.com/a/A3YqR
If you want to draw him next to a car for this here's the two preferred vehicles: imgur.com/a/bMaTm

Alternatively with anyone of these hairstyles: imgur.com/a/d7DDx

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute and nonlewd. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting something cute of my darling Miia, like her napping in a papasan couch (i.imgur.com/9AKusjQ.jpg).
Or having Snakeman.EXE as her personal NetNavi to do her online clothes shopping with. (imgur.com/a/lPczx)
Or perhaps something cool of her in Wild Arms XF cosplay as a Geomancer (i.imgur.com/a8Kq1rI.jpg) or a Nightstalker (i.imgur.com/jnwMzTq.jpg).

Anything else cute or cool of her in any of her other wardrobe is fine too.
(a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
Thank you in advance.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in a cyberpunk like leotard with long flared detached sleeves and thigh highs styled like her left clothes please~

super hi-tech glasses also optional

Delivery

Requesting Rachnera Arachnera.

Anything is appreciated, but I'd really like just a simple portrait of her, from the neck up or shoulders, whichever works for you.

Thank you for considering her!

In celebration of midsummer, I'd like to request Yukari wearing a Swedish tanker uniform.
Specifically the beret, jumpsuit and coat with fur collar.
Take your time and have a happy midsummers day.
More references: i.imgur.com/KNFMgBZ.jpg

Requesting Asuka Tanaka (Hibike! Euphonium) wearing Gundam Tanaka's (Dangan Ronpa) attire.
Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Sonoda Yuu! Anything cute is fine.
Some suggestions? Her wearing one of these
- i.imgur.com/CldvIBO.jpg (embed) (embed)
- i.imgur.com/PJjDdSi.jpg (embed) (embed)
or her wearing a swimsuit (boyshorts are a plus)

please and thanks in advance

Cute!!!

Requesting Crona cuddling with a body pillow, which optionally could be a daki with my SI emblazoned on it. SI reference, if you want to include that detail - i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png
Alternately, requesting Crona trying to give himself a haircut.

Anything else would be great, but nothing lewd, please. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Itoshiki-sensei petting a cat or eating a bowl of udon. Anything else is fine, too!

SI ref if desired: imgur.com/a/AF4s8

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing Kat's outfit. a.pomf.cat/qxfpzo.png

Requesting my love Yuu bashfully smiling while leaning forward with her eyes closed expecting a kiss, or a confused magician pulling out a small Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] out of his/her top hat instead of a rabbit. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend everyone!

Requesting anything cute or cool of my husbando Honebami. As a suggestion, him wearing glasses and reading a book would be nice.

Requesting Kaede standing by the front door, handing a lunch box to the viewer, and saying "I bento-ver backwards to make this for you, so do your best today!"

Requesting pov of playing Hwatu with *Hyun-ae(korean card game) or *Hyun-ae as a mermaid

Anchor post for the drawfriend.
Requesting Lev wearing a sailor outfit, please. Here are some refs just in case: imgur.com/a/O2Hvi
Alternatively, based on this picture my.mixtape.moe/kyyiou.png , I'd like to request either the Hyper-Space or the Brain Eater one with him instead.
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too as well as SI interactions my.mixtape.moe/rqxjou.png, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Requesting my dear Ion. The promotional art for the new Tales of Festival is here so I'd like to request him wearing a yukata and doing fun festival stuff like in pic related, or maybe catching a goldfish or lighting a sparkler. Thanks!

Happy Saturday everyone! I'd like to request my dear Claudia drawn with Leafeon, either holding or hugging it in her arms. Alternatively, Claudia dressed in sukeban.
Leafeon and sukeban refs (brief 3DPD warning): imgur.com/a/AmPT3

Or anything summer-themed with Claudia and my SI would be great, though anything cute in general would be good too. Feel free to switch up the outfits if needed.
SI ref: imgur.com/zp80WRm

Anything else you may have in mind is fine and appreciated as well, so long as it isn't lewd. Thank you so much in advance and hope you're having a nice weekend so far.

Posting for Tamamoanon

Requesting Tamamo:
-Tamamo dressed as Medusa (something sexy is perfectly fine) or in this bikini
imgur.com/a/EJmfL
-Dressed as either Mei, D Va, Mercy, or Tracer from Overwatch. Preferably similar hairstyles to them.
-Something nice for Father's Day, maybe Tamamo doing something with what our daughter would look like. Here's my kisekae: imgur.com/F5Af2F7
Lewder requests:
-Wearing only a wet see-through dress shirt.
imgur.com/a/iue8n

Anything is fine, though as long as it isn't really lewd.

Requesting Taiga as a catgirl and doing cat like things, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting long hair Hitagi trying on new clothes in a department store. Open to artist ideas as usual.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin as university graduate imgur.com/a/3w9Dk anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as we

Requesting something cute of my Yuuna wearing the outfit of Yoko from Gurren Lagann: i.imgur.com/4SRt9JX.jpg
But if you come up with a different cute or cool idea for my hero I'd be happy about that too.

Bwaka!

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi waking up from taking a nap and rubbing her eyes, or doing some stretches in short shorts and a tank top.
Thank you all in advance, and let's all aim for a good weekend.

Aaaah, too cute, too cute!
What a cute swimsuit, and what a sweet smile, this is really nice, thank you so much, drawfriend!! I certainly hope you have an amazing weekend!

Welp, I canceled it but it uploaded it anyways and now I can't delete it because it doesn't count as my post. Sasuga.

That's adorable

Requesting Hakodate Omiko
Anything is fine

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
I'd like to see her rubbing either sun block or suntan lotion on herself at the beach.

Since it did not get fulfilled, I bring the same request as last weekend - please draw my beloved wife Hane as a rowdy Bôsôzoku!

Please include the following logo on the back or front of the clothes.

i.imgur.com/te1mKsv.jpg

Of course, anything cute of her is always welcome as well!

Bôsôzoku are japanese biker gangs, a part of the youth culture of the 70s, 80s and 90s that are dying out.

On the right side you can find some example images of what Bôsôzoku look like, the lower right corner being an actual Bôsôzoku, Specter, to show you the backside of the uniforms (they were passed from generation to generation and never washed as part of the tradition, so they will have dirty spots on them). Above that you see what it'd look like from the front for a female version.

There top most examples are of a more school uniform-based Bôsôzoku-uniform, but as far as I know this is more of a fashion statement than the real deal.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask - and, as always, have a wonderful weekend!

Requesting my beloved Touko posing in front of a red-colored Aston Martin DB7. Car: imgur.com/a/k0a6P
Some other ideas I have in mind are:
-Wearing the Audio Technica ATH-M50x headphones. Ref: imgur.com/jjTpUyc
-Wearing any of the outfits in this album: imgur.com/a/WfoiO
-Cosplaying as a Kuromorimine student from Girls und Panzer. Uniform: imgur.com/2Fh92Bo

I'm fine with just about anything cute of her. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

>the knife

Posting for Kurome Bro

Requesting kurome getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Or teasing user by lifting her skirt or shirt seductively

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine.
If you're looking for something specific I would like to see her being ready and/or having a big water gun fight. That or have her cosplaying as Rebecca Streisand from Wild Arms 5 imgur.com/a/oxsqJ

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Is it me, or should I be requesting summer related things?

Pretty much. It's time already.

There you go Levanon. I went a bit experimental on the painting style, i hope that's okay.

I'll probably request something summer related myself next week since it's about time for it.

Requesting Mio competing in Rio. I'd be fine with any of the sports, but I'd prefer either Beach Volleyball, Diving or Running. Of course, if you are inspired to draw another Olympic sport, that's fine.

>shark week starts Sunday
Oh shit! It's that time of the year!

Really nice!

user, you and I both know it won't happen

Don't get anyone's hopes up

Well I mean, like, I'm hype for all the programs, but I'm sure sharkbro will be skulking the shallows for requests.

Don't worry that's awesome Lijeah, he looks super cool, like he's about to win that kickboxing match! P-Please be ok Lev. I like the way you made the wraps floats and your colors are so warm, I love it. Thank you for drawing him, have a great week!

Are we going to do the extend the WWHD next week due to the July 4th?

No, Sup Forums has users from more places than just America.

Yes. It's always been that way with adjacent (major) Holidays.

What a joyous day to be alive and to love with all of your heart. There is but one thing I wish for on my special day, to behold my King in all of her glory and splendid. From her silky blonde locks down to her petite but firm frame. All of my love goes towards such a perfect and flawless existence. To caress her and cherish her with all of my heart is the purpose of my being. To be graced by my Lord's vision is my heart's desire.

You know he won't be

Stop trying to make me hopeful

Oh great, she's definitely not getting drawn now.

Requesting Oora, anything is fine

Hello everyone, I hope you're all enjoying this fine Friday evening with your loved ones. I'd like to request my lovely, sweet, beautiful waifu Tamaki please! I'd love to see her giving user a lap pillow while he offers her a popsicle like in this picture danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2400949 or anything of her being sleepy or lazing around would be greatly appreciated. and if you're interested in something a bit lewder, I'd love to see her wearing a non traditional miko outfit with a shorter skirt and looking back at the viewer while grabbing her butt like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2101875 ;~;

As always anything else cute and not too lewd is greatly appreciated as well. Thanks for reading and have a comfy and cool weekend~

Requesting Tsukihi holding a phone or a tablet really happy, maybe like this: i.imgur.com/OSxqamU.jpg
More refs:imgur.com/a/Fc3B0
Anything else is appreciated!

>Friday
Back to sleep.

requesting Yuki

If anything, I would like to see her in an apron, cooking dinner, welcoming home.

Requesting Hakuno with her nice twintail hairstyle on the top right please. For something specific if you want to do it, Hakuno in anyone of the Grand Order Mystic Code outfits or just something nice of her in her Estella outfit.

Happy Birthday WoL.

Requesting Eureka gardening, or in an open meadow with flowers, dressed casually.

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks.