Canadian man jailed five months for anti-Muslim graffiti at bus stops

OSHAWA — A judge has sentenced a man who scrawled anti-Muslim graffiti at bus stops in Durham Region to five months in jail.

Joseph Porco shows little insight into the harmful nature of his conduct, Ontario Court Justice Ferhan Javed said in handing down the sentence Thursday, Sept. 21.

“Mr. Porco’s message left black marks on a public bench but even after the words are scrubbed away with a guilty plea, it leaves stains that may be more permanent,” the judge said. “Mr. Porco’s message was both hateful and hurtful to the community and needs to be deterred.”

durhamregion.com/news-story/7569726-oshawa-man-jailed-five-months-for-anti-muslim-graffiti-at-bus-stops/

Other urls found in this thread:

calgaryherald.com/news/crime/indigenous-woman-yells-i-hate-white-people-before-punching-white-woman-but-its-not-a-hate-crime-judge-rules
youtu.be/yaS3vaNUYgs
youtu.be/FanSfyujwSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no more muslims

I'm no lefty cuck, but graffiti is against the law.

Five months is definitely too harsh of a sentence though, should only be a hefty fine.

how the fuck did they find out who scrawled a little message on a bench? Was he standing there bragging about it?

but shit, he'd get less time in prison if he had brown skin and raped a few kids.

He writes like a cave man

they just blamed the first white male they saw in the vicinity

Cameras probably caught him

Finally something is done about lead posting

>Porco was caught “red-handed” by police conducting surveillance on a bus shelter, court heard. He was charged with multiple counts of mischief, but no hate crimes.

>Also a factor is Porco’s failure to recognize the true nature of his behaviour, the judge said; Porco has apologized, but seems to think his offence is limited to vandalism.

literally what?

This is cucked even for Canada, post link to the story, I doubt you can get 5 months for that here

*being

>Porco was caught “red-handed” by police conducting surveillance on a bus shelter, court heard. He was charged with multiple counts of mischief, but no hate crimes.

Its in the op you fucking illiterate nigger

His last name means pig in italian. No more italians

IT WAS A MUSLIM JUDGE WHO PROSECUTED THE LAD

>vandalism
Degenerate.

No wonder he got 5 months, they hate pork

Fuck off you damn cunt.

No more muslims.

>Justice Ferhan Javed
The utter stupidity of allowing these people into the judicial system is mind boggling

Believe me when I say I don't care about your country

Invade now

Much tolerant and progressive!

OI BIN THAT SHARPIE

He's too stupid to comprehend how his actions might appear from the outside to be what many would deem a "hate crime".

Some dumb fuck that rides public bus is a halfwitted bigot, what a shocker

>muslim judge jails porco

The kid must have had a shit public defender/lawyer

This

Get out of my country you filthy brown savage
We just passed a law saying we cant shit talk mussies you dumb fuck, he was charged under m103

I would if I could, leafbro. I would love to liberate leaf-women and commandeer Canadian Tires and Tim Hortons for supplies. Someday we will get our shit together and save you.

judges and politicians need to be removed.

Should have been ten. Intolerance wont be tolerated.

probably another muslim.

You don't know about Canada's awesome anti-discrimination laws?

Kek, Porco is literally pig in italian.

>Get out of my country you filthy brown savage
Reported to the RCMP for intolerance and Islamophobia

What a valuable expenditure of taxpayer money

Fuck you and the rcmp.

>multiple counts of mischief
>for scribbling on a bench with a sharpie
A JAYWALKER WAS ARRESTED THIS MORNING, AND TRIED THIS AFTERNOON. THE VERDICT - GUILTY! EXECUTION TONIGHT AT 7:00, ALL NET, ALL CHANNELS!

Soon the North American imperium will rise from the ashes of cultural marxism

The west is so fucked.

I'll be fine as a muzzrat reading my Koran and chucking gays off buildings, stoning hoes to death. Can't say the same of the numales, boomers, sjws and feminists creating this monster.

mfw

>charged with no hate crimes, only mischief
>apologizes for the mischief
>failure to recognize the true nature of his behavior

???????

Wew Canada
Our home and Muslim land.

no more muslims

you'll get anthrax'd before anyone even thinks of letting [n]generation inbreds go sharia, holy shit these reverse cuck-projections coming from non-white victims are really starting to get tiring
> heh, I benefit the western world and live in it, BUT if "these" numales and babyboomers wanna have islam, I-I-I'll throw the g-g-gays
sure thing, goatfuck

>throw the poof
>off a roof

ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahhahahaha...

fuck

If he wrote "no more Christians" he'd probably given an award

Im fuckin sick of this shit

>tfw "NO MORE WHITES" would get 0 reaction
calgaryherald.com/news/crime/indigenous-woman-yells-i-hate-white-people-before-punching-white-woman-but-its-not-a-hate-crime-judge-rules

But being guilty of a crime requires mens rea as well as actus reus. Since he can't comprehend the hate crime how can he be guilty of it?

Only one way out of this...

Indeed

He wasn't found guilty of hate crime, since judge realized he's a dumb bus riding moron who can't comprehend what "hate crime" might be - thus they slapped him with mischief / graffiti only

Run along you brown parasite.

they would give him an arts grant

He doesn't believe in the reality of the female penis:

>Porco has been diagnosed with a delusional disorder with persecutory features, a finding the convicted man rejects, the judge noted. His mental health may have been a factor in his behaviour, “but I simply can’t be sure of this,” the judge said.

Allahuu Akbar!

Canadian infidels btfo

>tfw you haven't picked up on the blatant shitposting
baka

Fuck you and your shitposting faggot, Im angry.

>Im angry.
Mission: Accomplished

>Im angry
Use that

>Implying your mediocre shit posting did that
youtu.be/yaS3vaNUYgs

>Liberate Leaf women

They're the fuckers who voted for this though. Because Trudeau's just like so dreamy.

Must be the overpriced booze you're drinking then

Try

His father was worse. Trudeau is synonymous for traitor.

Punishment for graffiti is fine. He was gaoled for "hate speech" though.

That's why they have to be liberated, user. They must be set free of the shackles of feminism and women's suffrage, and placed in the total freedom that is a monogamous patriarchal marriage. Cooking Makes Them Free.

>Canadian Tires and Tim Hortons
China Tire & TimBurgerKingHortons?

>His father was worse.
Yup, he actually had brains. Drama teaacher is just a Gerry Butt puppet

He should be made to paint the fucking bench back to the way it was and some community service at the most.

After something like that I would snap and go on a rampage when I got out.

>he actually had brains
And I'd bash yours out for saying that irl. MacDonald should of became king.

really makes you fucking think

>And I'd bash yours out for saying that irl
Oh shit an internet toughguy!

How's it feel to know Trudeau is going destroy Scheer in 2019?

We've fallen so far lads. We need to come together white men and realize this is do or die for us.

>How's it feel to know Trudeau is going destroy Scheer in 2019?

k good response, you know better

isn't the fucking newspaper guilty of disseminating hate speech now that they printed that evil vile message of hate and intolerance?

>tfw Oshawa thread

youtu.be/FanSfyujwSY

>Mr. Porco’s message was both hateful and hurtful
>Mr. Porco

Haram

Oshawa was fine until the GMC kikes fucked the people and the drugs started coming in.

So much for the tolerant left

"If We Don’t Stand Together, We Don’t Stand for Anything"
"If we don't stand together, we will surely hang separately"

stairs?

These arab savages are out to conquer us right beside the jew. It's us together against the hordes.

if you tolerate your enemies, they win

Hahahaha you infidels are a joke.

You have no future, you are being replaced. Why the fuck should your own government cater to a disappearing voting pool?

Canadians are a subhuman joke. Take the redpill: the time of when your opinion mattered in democracy is over.

Please impregnate our women and fill their wombs with brown, muslim babies

Also the Chinese

We are smart enough to realize that this invasion is happening because of our puppet government "officials"
Don't be a fool and mistake kindness for weakness, it will surely be your downfall.

F

KYS, then GTFO

We're being replaced and we deserve it. You can't fight it. You won't win. Our culture and societal attitudes towards tolerance and diversity have prevailed against you. This country was built by immigrants, made great by immigrants, and belongs to immigrants.

>He should be made to paint the fucking bench back to the way it was
No

bump

>many would deem a "hate crime"

>attention seeking leftists would deem a "hate crime"

fix'd