When did you realise that we are on 1984?

when did you realise that we are on 1984?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI
youtube.com/watch?v=TzezXSyp158
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums is The Two Minutes Hate

I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT

Probably around the press fallout of the Patriot act, so maybe like... 14 years ago? Then I got into technology and literally all I did was learn about how things are getting worse and worse over time. I'm so insanely redpilled about societies lack of privacy I've gone all the way to blackpill.

round october of so last year
>implying any of these niggers can read

Thats what I've got a nice powerfull laser for

Laser + camera lense = useless camera.

It's more like brave new world

We're move brave new world

more drugs,degenerates,tv shows and media to keep you controlled rather then boots on the ground gun to your head secret police

we're not. we're in a bizarre mix of the worst aspects of 1984 and Brave New World.
I realized this when I watched the World Peace bumpers yesterday
youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI

Oceanians know what's up.

It's more like Animal Farm than 1984.

...when you realize 1984 was a "fair notice" blueprint by tptb that was supposed to be completed by that year...

(Brave New World / Harrison Bergeron) x 1984 - Anthem = The Current Year

(Brave New World / Harrison Bergeron) x 1984 - Anthem = The Current Year

this man knows

When mainstream media outlets can say one thing one day and something totally different the next and people either don't notice or think it's normal.

oops?

Its pretty much a synthesis of both as this point

The fuck was that?

the year 1984

>when did you realise that we are on 1984?

Right after reading the book, in high school.

(THEY ARE WATCHING)

big brother cant watch you when you maim his eyes with a laser

best of both worlds i suppose

Wow.
Whitey FINALLY struck back.

based polack

PROVE YOU ARE A H00MAN NOT A SERVER FARM!!

REPLY WITH YOUR "NAME" AS HOW YOU FELT ABOUT LITTLE FOOT'S MOTHER'S DEMISE IN THAT OLD ANIMATED MOVIE

IN THE "NAME" FIELD

GODDAMN SHILL

When I saw 1984.

cant changey name user im a fucking mobile poster

I love lasers, my spic amigo

>pic related
basically combine the two and we got where we're headed

youtube.com/watch?v=TzezXSyp158

Worst of both worlds*

>its muh 1984
>no u dummy its muh brave new world
>its both
This is a waste of time, stop trying to fit the world into the ideas laid out in fiction you're supposed to do the opposite. Look at what they have to say and reflect, then think about how those principles are present in real life. Don't make these threads.

forgot all about land before time. why would i be shilling that? harrison bergeron is the most prescient and powerful book of them all. fuck diana moon glampers clinton.

forgot all about land before time. why would i be shilling that? harrison bergeron is the most prescient and powerful book of them all. fuck diana moon glampers clinton.

so this is the power of american education

problem?

We need to invent lazer suits with fiber optics that emits lazers at all angles.

According to liberals it's harry potter

reverse ip doubleposter found

lol at these leftist retards on this site.

you all pretend like you know wtf is going on in the world. And your meme words and meme images like real pros n shit.

but yous have to remember that yous are all clue-fucling-less retards and the merchant will have his way with you at the end of the day.

cuz yous cattle lack the organization and intelligence to beat him at his own game.

ackchually its tripleposter, satan

we will be if (((Zuckerberg))) wins in 2020. (he wont)

(((Zuckerberg))) will be the (((Democrat))) choice in 2020.

TRUMP will BTFO (((Zuck))) the Cuck in 2020, and Paint all America Red.

(((Zuckerberg))) will be a (((Bernie)))/Jeb!-tier Failure, and because of his catastrophic Failure, a (((Democrat))) will never be in the White House ever again. the (((Democrats))) will throw him because he is the closest thing to a (((Bernie))) 2.0, (.(((Bernie))) will Die before 2020, so they need a younger Candidate.) meaning another Kike smart and good looking enough to Trick People into believing in his Lies.

(((Facebook))) will go BANKRUPT because (((Zuckerberg))) will spend ALL his Fortune on the Titanic-tier Shipwreck of a Campaign he will have.

also, since Trump has a Twitter Account, and (((Zuckerberg))) owns (((Facebook))), the 2020 Election will Literally be Twitter vs (((Facebook))).

after (((Zuck))) the Cuck loses, (((Facebook))) will go BANKRUPT, because he will spend ALL his Fortune on the Campaign.

TRUMP 2020, Make America Great Again, Again!

JESUS CHRIST HELP ME, APPARENTLY POL IS FULL OF CHATBOT SHILLS NOW.

ONLY THING TO DO IS TO CREATE MY OWN AI TO PARSE THREADS FOR ME AND TO BLACKPILL THE SHILLS UNTIL THEY LEAVE.

WEW 1ST AMENDMENT! FML. TIME FOR A MIDNIGHT BURGER. WEW WEW 1984 IS REAL WEW REEEEEEEE

YES FML

AT LEAST U R REAL

CHECKED

KYS SHILL LIKE STALIN DID TO HIS USEFUL IDIOTS, OF WHICH U R ONE

when can we start our right wing death eater march?

we can literally walk around like grim reaper gone KKK and no one can question us, cause muh harry potter cosplay.

This. Zuckerberg will perform like Tim Kaine in debates. Honestly I cannot even spell his name that is how unimportant that man was. The narrative about how facebook will become "propaganda" is enough to make him seem disgusting.

POL IS A BOARD OF PEACE SO INVENT A WAY TO CHOKE ON UR OWN TUMESCENCE AND KYS

i can plainly see that you are paranoid

We're on a mix between 1984 and Brave New World

>Still have guns and lots of ammo.
>Been redpilling normalfags online/IRL on a daily basis.
Better make your move foreskin suckers.

i am a three-headed dragon actually

Oh, but I am not.

Came here to say this.
It's cringy when people equate this timeline to 1984

Kim Jung Un is going to invade S Korea soon.

And the Ununited States of Am*rica has such an internal mess, it wont be able to collect itself to gather enough force to defend it's "ally".

And drumpf is going to cry on live TV, and shed tears, but murkans will not fullfill it's part of the duty and part of the pact.And they'll once again come out to the day of light as the incompetent imperialistic assholes they are whom got nothing going for them other than bluff.

All the yankee goys that died during the Korean war, they had died for nothing.

just like in vietnam
AHAHAHAHAHAAA

I'm so disappointed right now...
Of course, I realize that it was my own decision to bet on them and it's only my fault but I just want to share because I'm not really rich and it was my chance to get something good for myself but I failed again...

1837593AZ
When the 2s become 6s, you will ACTIVATE

Nah nigga, we beyond 1984

This is what happens when you put 1984, Brave New World, Anthem, the script to the ten worst episodes of South Park and every Franz Kafka novel in existence in a blender, hit fucking frappe, and pour the resulting mixture into a goddamn woodchipper.

Shit couldn't possibly get more fucked than this if it tried.

I'm not but Yuro piss ants, especially G*rmans and Br*ts are totally subjugated by the state. I don't give a fuck I'll go innawoods any day

>G*rmans
>Br*ts
>Valdomo*t
>He who shall not be nam*d
Now that is some projection of fear. I can smell it.

>for myself
I see where you have erred, aspiring citizen.

THE ONLY THING ACTIVATING IS MY LOVE OF AMERICA AND CONTEMPT FOR BOT-SHILLS

NO U R NOT PARANOID ENOUGH. REMEMBER 9/11, PIZZAGATE, MASS SURVEILLANCE, TAVISTOCK GATE GF'S, AND CRYPTO-MARXIST COLLEGE ACTIVISM CAUSING THE INFERTILITY OF MY PEOPLE!!

You're making yourself look like a cracked out conspiracy nut dude.....take a break from the internet, maybe when you wake up tomorrow you'll realize Alex jones was lying about the little green men and sasquatch. Tinfoil hat retard.

Did you missed the early signs?

Message received cap'n

I thought I ACTIVATEd you last week? Ffs. Emu commander is going to have my ass.

reminder its 33 years after 1984 andthis year they ramped up the censorship up a few levels suddenly.

33, the masons favorite number

>tfw they just do both instead for maximum yield

>burger education

(((Trump)))

Clintons campaign and all these protestors doing the opposite and saying the opposite of what they claim

LURK MOAR AND EAT UR RED PILLS

eat your antipsychotics first, buddy. don't forget the lithium!

KAAANNGGGZZZZZ

It's fucking 2017, faggot. Buy a calendar.