VICE

What did Vice mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCXkXyRWyPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>girls
How dare they automatically assume I identify as a girl because I got male to female gender reconstruction.

Gender doesn't exist goy

Frankly as a Zir I find it insulting people assume i MUST be male or female.

Clearly this article isn't for you. If you had your hotdog split and turned inside out you couldn't tuck it anymore.

i hope these are the end times. we need russia to get on board with nuking us.

I wish I was dead

>her penis

>Girls

DID THEY JUST ASSUME GENDER.

Sex still exists.

>Vice

You might as well ask what an Indian toilet meant by smelling like shit

My brother is a 'female'.
I have walked in on him tucking his penis in a few times when I visit him (I think he does it on purpose so people walk in and know he is a 'girl').
I don't know if he does it in a normal trannie way but he seems to affix it with see through tape, and he colours in the bits of his dick that don't match the thigh colour with marker pens.

if there is actually futanari i would be okay with this but there isnt

Same

how much do you want to bet they use an actual female for the image on an article about trans fags tucking their dicks?

>I have walked in on him tucking his penis in a few times when I visit him (I think he does it on purpose so people walk in and know he is a 'girl').
why haven't you corrected his horrendous behaviour yet?

>The last white men in Britain are a bunch of beta men, larping as women.

Yeah sounds about right. Maybe the Muslims deserve to conquer the UK.

It's a mental disease, user. You might as well have walked in on him playing Russian roulette by himself.

It IS A PHASE because he is likely at an age where he is especially vulnerable to social pressure. Unfortunately his parents did not produce a child with emotional resilience (aside from you, possibly.)

I am not kidding when I say it is your responsibility to counsel him through this. I am not exaggerating when I say the suicide rate of transsexuals approaches 100% when you look 10 years post-op - the 45% is a lowball meme statistic. You help him now or he is stuck as an impotent freak for the rest of his life. Gay or straight doesn't matter compared to the biological programming of your fucking chromosomes. Don't let society sacrifice him for the sake of degeneracy.

post pics

What would a girl know about tucking a dick?

If a female is using a packer so she can feel like she has a real penis between her legs so that it changes her posture to be more like a man when sitting and moving then she will also need to learn how to tuck that packer so she will also know how a transwomen is situated down there and therefore will know their posture as she moves about.

It's all very logical.

GOODBYE HORSES
I'M FLYING OVER YOU

girls with dicks are best girls

>What did Vice mean by this?
I'd fuck me
Soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=iCXkXyRWyPQ

dick girls are true redpill

you should probably kill him

muslims don't deserve shit, but England deserves to be conquered