Hey nerds, some asshole has been stalking my sister and I want some fun ways to piss him off...

Hey nerds, some asshole has been stalking my sister and I want some fun ways to piss him off. I know where he lives as well if that helps with ideas

Kill him

shoot him

Stab him with a rusty pole.

What's wrong with egging the cunt or leaving passive aggressive notes on things he'd never expect, like under his wipers or some shit?

Here take this. You'll need it.

He's not a stalker.
He's an "Undocumented Boyfriend."

Ask Jeff Gilooly, an ex-con.

dress up in your sisters clothes, go to his house and then fuck him in the arsehole

Stalk him back

you had one job fpbp, one job...

Fuck off nigger

Good ideas but I've got 0 money for eggs and sticky notes

That's the greatest idea, think you user

Lol
The faggot is AUS.
They traded in all their guns because they're leftist cucks.
What's he gonna shoot him with? A load of jizz?

Punch him in the gut and kick him in the balls like every self-respecting white man with degenerates stalking his sister has done since time immemorial.

I don't know how self-defense laws in Straya work, so that may not be applicable. If you're not legally allowed to defend your family, film in the act and submit evidence to the police.

really get your sister to ask him for nudes were you can see his face and then send them to everyone on his facebook

THIS

strewth mate. dont be an arse, hit him with the glass.

>I know where he lives

Aussie shitposters always make my night.

NYPA
That said, if he has a vehicle put shit (human or animal) under the door handles.

leave the curtains open next time you fuck her

Don't be an ass
Bin that glass

you from tassie mate?

Laudible laughter

>befriend him politely
>inform him that he is pursuing your sister too enthusiastically and that she has expressed her concern to you
>ask him to back off a bit

Unless he's a gook or nigger or something, then you should just bash him.

no but OP must be since hes so bent about his sisters vulnerable little bogan maker getting the D

if he parks on the street, brake fluid all over his cunt of a car, or just drain his oil, make sure to put the sump plug back in so he doesn't notice anything wrong and just drives off. Mate did oil thing to a cunt that was cutting his grass a few years back, fucked his car hard.