I'm fucking crying

I'm fucking crying.
Why didn't you fuckers warn me this was a heartwrenching show?

Meh, she turned into a god. Nothing sad about it.

Dude, she was already dead.

Don't worry user. The best arc is coming next.

Hachikuji had a hard life

;_;7

Would you ?

desu this arc is one of the worst in the whole show, together with Sodachi Riddle/Lost and Yotsugi Doll.

Don't worry, as said. Nadeko Medusa is one of the best things I've watched in my life.

You're not alone, OP.

It's okay, if you have been on here for long then you probably know she comes back. That's the only reason I didn't fully cry, knowing she would be back made me happy but damn if that scene didn't make me sad.

Don't worry. She will be back.

No, Sodachi is the least interesting character in the whole fucking series. Tsubasa is a close second. It's basically a generic "had a hard life" character with a little bit of tsundereness.

Does she stutter on purpose or something?

sodachi is easily worst monogatari

still would desu

Garbage meme series

only when my cock is in her mouth

Wouldn't itjust look like Araragi was fucking the air? Shinobu would probably cut off dick tho.

FUCKING FAGGOT I WILL KILL YOU

Garbage meme poster

Delete this

Is there anything after Owarimonogatari or am I done with it all?

Also, I want to put my penis into Ougi

>Tsubasa is a close second
Opinion discarded.

Watch Koyomimonogatari.

Isn't that just 10-Minute-OVAs?
Any full length stuff in the making?

Kizu movies.

The final 2 Koyomi episodes are more important than the entirety of Owari. Other than that, just wait for Kizu.

Thanks!
I suppose there won't be an other season?

Shinobu would just knock him out. She doesn't want to get phantom dick pains.

Shaft already said they were going to adapt the entirety of the series. So, the continuation of Owari should come after Kizu.

Great to hear.
Thanks for replying

No problem. Just be sure to watch Koyomi.

>implying that generic kind schoolgirl is interesting

She's more like a robot/alien that reading the script of what a generic, kind schoolgirl is supposed to be.

Where can I get Koyomi? Looked at all the usual places I go to and can't find it.

Then you're missing one of the important usual places.

I WANT TO MARRY NADEKO!

Cute girl
Cute OP

>Liking snake
you kind makes me laugh

THE QUINTESSENTIAL YAMATO NADESHIKO

snake is a shit waifu but great character

Nyaa, Baka, HorribleSubs, etc.

What have I missed? I can't be bothered setting up IRC.

I'll wait for koyomi BDs, no way I'm watching something in 540p

Well, I guess you're just terrible at searching.

Last time I looked was a few months ago. I can't find anywhere better than 540p though.

She a cute!

Because there isn't, wait for bds if you want better resolution.

>Kizu book came in today

Hyped about that but I saw something interesting on Amazon. It says you can pre-order Bake part 1 and that it comes out in December this year. The other parts of Bake have no release date yet but how the fuck do they intend to catch up with the series? Is it really that hard to translate or are they just jewing?

Bake parts 2 and 3 are coming January and February. We still don't know if they intend to fully catch up with the series.

I would adopt and love her.

I got Kizu a couple of months ago and its the first time in a while a books kept me hooked like that. The translation is extremely well done and captures the feel of the anime. I can't wait till Bake, I just hope they speed up the time inbetween each novel.

Alright thanks, that sucks though would like to read the rest of the novels. Fan translations it seems are nonexistent for the monogatari series which is surprising because it seems like it has a large fanbase

I read the first fifty pages and so far I am liking it, thought the translations would ruin it but it does a great job. Also like the physical appearance and feel of the book.

>desu this arc is one of the worst in the whole show
Aside from the episode covering Shinobu's backstory being a literal slideshow, the arc was alright. Not amazing, and the final episode was definitely the only standout part of it, but nowhere near as bad as you guys insist it is.

>Sodachi Riddle/Lost
That arc (+Ougi Formula which is heavily tied to it) was pretty good I feel. Felt like a Bakemonogatari arc (and was better than most of the Bake arcs even). Ougi was fun as always, the interactions with the new-and-improved Hanekawa were fun and the Sodachi mystery was solid.

The only real issue with it was that it happened at a point in the series where it had dropped the Bake formula ages ago, only to pick it up for this one character and then drop it again after that (for Shinobu Mail)

Tbh Shinobu mail was great. I feel like Sodachi was completely different from Bakemonogatari - it was much less dynamic, with less focus on the atmosphere and more on the dialogue.

how did a tiny snail get so big

Seishirou hit the sweet spot for sympathetic villain much better than Nadeko did. Almost too well, in fact.

Felt pretty Bake-like to me, they even had Sodachi constantly do the dumbfuck neck twists and characters being drawn in different art styles that Shaft loves but reduced the appearance of within this series after Bake.

She's actually the Lost Cow, after all.

Araragi knew that she would grow up to have big breasts from the start. I don't have the screencap, but he mentioned investing in her future.

Was Nadeko even supposed to be a villain?
She seemed more like victim to me, someone who simply went crazy

Nadeko was basically a selfish Tumblr cunt. She knew she was living like shit and causing her own problems, but she would rather accept herself than improve herself. Seishirou got thrown into a supernatural fuckfest that was way out of his league through no fault of his own and handled it poorly.

Pretty much a girl who went crazy because her crush was taken. That and bitch literally thought the scrunchie was talking to her like what kind of mental condition can we place that under?
So no not a villain, just a victim. Araragi could have just prevented it by dicking her.

he was a demon hunter, I always say if you decide to be a prostitute then don't cry when you're getting fucked

Araragi simply has absolutely shit taste, it can't be helped.

>Nadeko Medusa is one of the best things I've watched in my life.
nadeko niggers have the worse taste. kill yourself

Nadeko is trash, you retard. Arc is great.

I thought Seishiro's fate was sad, but not "sympathetic". The guy killed himself out of anger towards Shinobu, then regenarates a couple hundred years later, acknowledges that a couple hundred years have passed but decides to disregard that and insists that Shinobu comes back to him regardless of the possibility of anything that could've happened with her in the mean time.

>Pretty much a girl who went crazy because her crush was taken
That wasn't it at all. If not Araragi she would've found someone else. Naddeko's entire character was that she took the path of non-action towards everything, taking the easiest route out. Araragi wasn't the only aspect of her life that she did this with (propping him up in a way that lets her push others away from her)
so nah, Araragi nutting her would've at most just delayed the ticking time bomb that Nadeko was.

No it isn't.

>turning a moeblob into an edgelady is good writing

Why are these faggots so deluded? Kill yourself again.

As always is the case in Monogatari, Nadeko didn't go crazy. She revealed who she was. Literally the entire point of Nadeko medusa is that she wasn't the victim. How many times does an author mouthpiece need to beat you over the head with that?

More than any other.

The focus on dialogue isn't because of the director. With Kizu cutting on monologues it just seems that Oishi is just much more into atmosphere. And maybe also because what would be monologue in the book ended up being dialogue having always a third party with Ougi and Hanekawa.

But the dialogue was very concise to the setting while presenting well the characters positions and feelings, besides maybe Lost part 1, and it still had a strong atmosphere both for the present and past events, and consistently well paced mystery with cliffhangers each episode. Shinobu Mail on the other side had a good amount of dialogue that was either unfocused or more impersonal info dump and only got really strong closer to the end.

I thought the point was that she was supposed to be like Gahara except if she wasn't assisted by anyone?

>implying that Nadeko Medusa arc's main focus is Nadeko

You really are retarded. Main characters of Nadeko Medusa are Kaiki and Hitagi. But remain deluded by your blind hate towards some retarded girl from an anime.

He dealt with shit poorly, but some guy acting out when hundreds of people died because the person he thought was a goddess was actually a demon is pretty forgivable. I'm not saying that Shinobu has any more obligation to him, but you can generally say that he was going through enough shit to warrant a breakdown.

You're mixing up Nadeko Medusa with Hitagi End

>Mixing up Nadeko Medusa with Hitagi end

jesus fucking christ I'm retarded

>Main characters of Nadeko Medusa are Kaiki and Hitagi

desu the point was that Oishi needed to explain why Koyomi was lonely before the events of Kizu

I screwed up, I meant Hitagi End.

Ougi Formula was really fun, rest of Owari was fine but it never quite lived up to that double episode at the beginning. Ougi was basically a wacky reverse-Hachikuji.

She is simply the best.

Same, but she comes back

Why is Ougi so perfect, Sup Forums?

Cause she's the ultimate troll.

sleevejobs

I just watched Owarimonogatari.

Can you answer my question with yes or no, without spoilering?

Is Ougi an aberration created by main cast's longing for Oshino after his disappearance? She pretends to be his niece and explains everything, she basically replaced him.

I think the interview mentioned that she was someone in a similar position to Crab and Cat, but who failed to become a heroine.

I don't think they are too similar in personality though, both crab and cat tried to isolate themselves from others to hide their problems, while Sodachi did that as well but not intentionally, trying to have friends and being popular while ignoring being incompatibly different from everyone else.

You're not correct, but you're not too far off from the truth either.

Close, but not quite there.

Thanks. I think I'll read the novels.

Should I start from the beginning?

I don't know if it's sweet or creepy that Koyomi considers Hachikuji to be his best friend.

>creepy

Hello, normalfag

creepy in the context of the two taking turns basically raping each other in public, I mean
not really a "best friend" type activity I think, but then what do I know I guess

I'm trying to read Kizumonogatari and the fan translation is literally garbage. It was fine the first ten pages or so but then it just turned into incomprehensible shit.

fucking nigger

>Hitagi End

Overrated garbage loved by reddit. Kill yourself.

Then buy the actual official translation.

>She seemed more like victim to me
Spotted the white knight faggot.

Shinobu would feel what Araragi is feeling though.
Why do you think Shinobu finds Gahara so unimpressive?

Where can I get it?

>Gahara

Because she's absolutely worst girl?

I'm pretty sure you can easily find it online somewhere. Amazon probably still has a few copies.