Countries for Americans to move to

America is degenerate, any countries Americans should consider moving to?

Preferred Catholic or Orthodox, in the west but willing to move outside of west. Was think about Poland.

Hungary

nope, is degenerate

Good luck, they have a strict immigration policy

what about Malta? I've always heard English is fairly common there and I would assume it to be Catholic

why not just remove the jews and start healing your country?

Probably impossible, but Isle of Man looks nice (for motorcycle racing)

Be me
A patriot
Neeeeeeevaaaa!

Uruguay - MUCH whiter than the US close to Buenos Aires and Santa Catarina Brazil.

Thailand - if you want to fade away into a bottle of Mekong Whiskey

Ecuador - if you want to be surrounded by 1000s of other Americans on Social Security being taken care of by Llama herders.

Polish people are great on vacation there. I mean Really great. I don't know how it would be long term. Polish is a bitch of a language to learn.

$1000 a month in Zimbabwe will get you a HUGE house and a great quality of life.. I mean ENORMOUS house and memes aside they love white people.

you would be fucking stupid to leave the usa. go live in north dakota if you is a bitch nigga

come to NZ, we need more yankee dollars and less chinker yuan and prajeet rupees

>fleeing your country
neck yourself you weak faggot

Ukraine. If you are a software developer there are a lot opportunities and you will be reach as fuck.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>$1000 a month in Zimbabwe will get you a HUGE house and a great quality of life.. I mean ENORMOUS house and memes aside they love white people.

This is a joke right? Next time shit hits the fan who do you think the top officials in the country are going to blame?

It's always whiteys' fault when you have subhuman IQ

>zimbabwe
>loves white people

yeah for fucking dinner maybe.

croatia =cheap land, no real estate tax

Come home hwyte man

Stay where you are mister 52%

>America is degenerate, any countries Americans should consider moving to?
>We fucked up our country, can we come live in yours?
No, fix your country. If you move somewhere else you'll just do it again.

Fuck right off with that mentality. FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT. If you move how long til you think the next wave comes flooding into your new country? This is why we dont like refugees coming in and bringing their culture with them. Don't be a fucking nigger.

tell me more

Either of you been there ?
There's still white people there and if you live in Haarre you'll never have problems.

TONS of whites in Zambia and Mozambique too.

Fight and make your country the best it can be! Don't surrender your soil. Never.
But, if you must leave, or leave for 20 years until the struggle is won:
Timor-Leste, brother.
Catholic, peaceful, safe, USD is our currency. developing yes, poor, yes - for now. Soon, not poor at all. At the moment opportunity everywhere for peaceful good hearted people who want to build the country.
If you work with us, you become us.
But first, look around you. Look at who is causing the problem, and fight against them, first with words and a good discussion, but never surrender principles of freedom. Libertade Sempre!

Leave Poland alone we are full.

>2007: hey being bi sounds sensible
>go to Sup Forums
>current year: urge to purge
i now know why honor killings are a thing and support them. dear god what is this shit?

Salisbury*

>>>Reddit

Well can't ever get it back if people don't move there. Mugabe will be dead soon. Your normal Zim wants whites back.. that's true.

Truth and reconciliation or Zimbabwe was no future.

How about Peru, Bolivia, Taiwan, Argentina, Georgia or Armenia? They seem Westernized and affordable. I've been looking into these myself. I win't consider any EU country until the EU falls

I'm gonna help all you jizz-skins out.

Move to any country that has spirituality/religion and is not communist. Muslim (middle east), Buddist (ie. Thailand), Christian (Poland), it really doesn't matter as long as you avoid the countries where the majority of people identify as atheist (ie. Vietnam).

See, white male privilege doesn't exist in Western countries... But it does exist in non-western countries: you get paid more and more prestige just for having cum colored skin. Use that to your advantage. To move, ideally you need to have 3-5 years experience. You can move internationally easily if you are a full stack developer.

Do not go to any country in the west. Avoid countries with birthrates below replacement level.