Biggest threat to Jews is resurgence of Paganism

From what do Jews derive their power over the goyim? Christianity, a derivative religion based on Judaism that is literally worshipping a Jew. Christians are taught that Jews are God's chozen ppl. Saul of Tarsus was a Jew who infected Europe with Christiantiy like some patient zero.

Jews are very invested in the meme of pre-Christian European pagan being akin to devil worship. The first step in getting rid of Jew parasites is to reject their rebranded and repackaged religion. You don't have to become and Odinfag if it's too faggy for your tastes. But anything is better than Christianity.

The biggest threat to Jews is nationalism?
Would paganism be a better "fit" for European Identity? yeah, but it's not feasible,a nd it's typically the choice of hippy scum who take it exactly because it isn't Christianity and hate their own people.
Take what is yours and what works, Christianity is ours and not the Jews, and it is something that actually permeates our culture.

I appreciate the immense influence Christianity has had on European culture, but look at all the great works of art and literature composed during the heyday of polytheism. The epics of Homer. Roman and Greek architecture. The advances in mathematics and physics.

You can't separate Christianity from Jew-worship though. It's always in the background.

How about people stop believing in made up bullshit all together?

Seriously, what is it with grown adults and needing to believe in magic.

I outgrew magical space-jew, so now i need to move on to super strong lightning man? maybe you need to grow the fuck up

In Jesaia 4-7 the bible literally tells all Jews to fuck off. Once u go monotheistic u never go poly again. Exept its easier for you to have one god and "lower" gods as a guidance to remind you what thr almighty god does for you in all Casey of life. But we dont go to war that often so we dont need a wargod. We dont farm anymore so we dont need a god of food. Maybe u see that KEK is just another abdomination of this Kind. One god is enough!

Lies, true Christians recognize the jews as some of the most tenacious enemies of Christ.

Good to see other fellow gay pagans. I love sucking cock, but since I'm pagan I hate christcucks and atheists and don't won't to pleasure them

I keep seeing these threads
>paganism should supplant Christianity
>Thor worship should supplant Christianity
>atheism should supplant Christianity

My question is why you shills are so concerned with reverting back from Christianity as though this is somehow the only "wrong" element of Western culture. More specifically, why only Christ worship without concern for Catholicism or Zionism or Buddhism or fucking Islam? What's so dangerous about worshipping a figure that represents divine sacrifice for the greater good?

paganism cant resurge because all of its history, rituals, and culture were wiped out, in part because pagans were too stupid to write stuff down

>plebbit spacing
>autism atheist posting
>checks out

A religion needs to let people in need feel that they can bargain with the Universe and that it might listen.

It needs to be there for you in a foxhole and all the while you are losing on your way to the grave.

And.. it needs to have a good story for why it suddenly arose or if it was gone for a while ( like paganism ) why it left and why it's back or why it never left.

>2017
>not being an enlightened buddhist

>From what do the elite derive their power over the goyim
Money through banking and trade
Media through television and Hollywood
With money they can corrupt the weak willed fools that think "it's part of the political game, if i didn't play ball someone else would", they can hire people to do their dirty work because money is worshiped in the west
With television and Hollywood they can spoon food generations to come with their chosen narratives, they can twist the protagonist to be whatever they want, they choose who has what character flaws and they weave the image of the "modern family"
Why are so many so easily tricked by them?
They don't want to believe there is an elite oligarchy running things behind scenes, it would be maddening and frightening to them, so they choose to ignore it as tinfoil nonsense, to accept the reality that people are controlling things with money and media would terrify them and turn their reality upside down
Do you think normies want to think about whatever hidden operations they have in place? Pedophile rings, murdering people in broad daylight to silence them, extorting foreign countries, inciting riots etc to destabilize region so they can install puppets there
The people are too afraid to see the truth or too uneducated and naive to look for signs of it, that and the fact that the most vocal opposition they have is some meme board like Sup Forums and some white supremacist websites that like to add their own salt to the story to embellish it and sell their own agenda
Then again at this point it is pointless to try anything, only thing speaking against them is going to accomplish is them either slinging mud at you to make you look like a looney or having them outright silence you
Only way to change that would be to change the oligarchy from within but no one who can do that will do it

So in conclusion, Money, Media, Stupidity/naivety of modern goy, broken homes = state becomes the parents/authority

America you are turning nigger.

Eastern religions are worth a try. Also pic related.
tfw to attached too enlightenment

In the case that this isn't a bait thread:

Pagan tribalism is strictly anti-homo, faggot

Kys

>pagan Rome tolerated Jews and welcomed them to their provinces with open arms,
>Christian Rome and Europe condemned Judaism and chased jews to the ghettos, expelled them, and converted their kinsmen for centuries.

Non heretical Christians are not taught that jews are God's chosen people but that baptized members of the church are Gods people according to the new covenant of Christ. Jews who practice various forms of rabbinical Judaism are considered in rebellion against God.

>Biggest threat to Jews is resurgence of Paganism

yeah sure thing pal.

That’s exactly what the Jews want though, less Christianity, you’re feeding into the divisive nature they want

>LGBT
>Paganism
Yah, to be expected.

Deism is THE faith, you faggot atheist. All religions are made up to control the population, but that doesn't mean God doesn't exist.

The last actual pagans died centuries ago. Modern """"pagans"""" are a bunch of edgy LARPers and atheists who just don't want to admit it.

What sort of autist wrote this?

I agree. Christians should be pagans. Christianity is just a cheap knockoff of judaism. Just like islam.

paganism is retarded, we know the sun isn't a god and we know how thunder is made, we also understand that drugs just get you high, also christianity is the main reason for antisemitism in europe, you better read some history.

>being a pagan larper
>Not being a pantheist

Embrace Pater Deus Xeus.

The info European sky god.

Wrong.
What was the answer to the collapse of Rome?
neo-feudalism.
Thank me later.

amanita muscaria is not a DMT mushroom, it contains ibotenate that gets you high, not even in the way psylocibe mushrooms work as you don't hallucinate but instead fall into a delirium, also the pineal glands couldn't get you high, 1 they don't contain enough DMT to get you high, 2 there are plants that contain a lot more of it, 3 DMT is digestable so if you were to simply eat a DMT containing plant or pineal gland you wouldn't get high because you'd be digesting it at the same rate it enters your system, this is why ayahuasca contains an inhibitor that prevents the enzymes from digesting DMT, literally the only thing that contains such high doses of DMT that you don't need to extract it or take it with an inhibitor is the spinal cord of a giraffe