Should women get redpilled?

Should women get redpilled?

this girl is proof no matter how hard you dilute nigger genes they still always show through

You can't ''red pill'' women. They naturally go with what's trendy or whatever their man believes in.

No

They're just wet holes for male pleasure and baby making.

yeah

with my dick

This is just dumb excuse of thread where you wanted to post some washed up slag that wasn't good enough for chads so she started pandering to beta nu-males like you.

Fuck you, I want to discuss politics. What the fuck do you even mean 'should women get redpilled' that's a subjective term, do you think there aren't redpilled women? Just seeing your flag should be enough for me. You are basically everything wrong with this board, you are fucking retarded redditor. We get it, elections are over and you don't get that much attention anymore so you need to pick different tactics.

NO. Stop this fucking shit you retard, go karma whoring on your [popular blog website] and stop making this shitty board even shittier.

FUCK YOU

this. but no girl will fuck me.

She's an Octo. If she has kids with a white guy they'll be 1/16 black. That's about when you can't recognise it right off the bat.

I bet she doesn't even know what Pokémon is

Girls don't care about politics they'll just say whatever gets them dick. If being right wing were cool again they'd be screaming 1488 instead of Blacklivesmatter

>If she has kids with a white guy they'll be 1/16 black. That's about when you can't recognise it right off the bat.
The nose knows, user. Just like with jews.

Attractive women don't give a shit about things like that for the most part. They don't need to care about politics their lives are really easy.

If they live in a liberal area, they're going to virtue signal all the hot button issues of the week like Kony2012/Free Tibet/BLM/Dakota Pipeline/whatever that they all forget about weeks later.

If they're in a conservative area, they'll call themselves "country girls", talk about Jesus and shit, or dress prep and be openly pro Trump like the frat guys.

ought implies can

and they can't

so no

modus tollendo tollens faggots

It is annoying seeing this kind of high waist hot pants/shorts on girls since it covers more fat than normal clothes does. Than they can pretend how their fat celulite thighs are actually hot.

>Is a commie
>Nobody will fuck him
Makes sense

this is unfortunately the case. they really shouldn't be voting. they never really know much about history or care about any current issues in depth.

I think you would have to get a woman to talk to you first. So it will never happen for you OP.

Redpill whatever you can; men, women, children, aliens, .... Dogs, ... Genderfluid sea-, .... Everything.
Who doesn't want to be redpilled should be gassed, or even better; put them on a reservation and make a reality show out of it.

scoot along over back to r/the_donald

i-is that Kayla?

Ew. Americans really have it tough. Meanwhile white europeans have ZERO nigger genes.

Sure

stop posting this 56% mongrel

This 100%

When I first met the wife, she was redpilled to the extent that she found SJW annoying.

Since marrying me, she has slowly started to listen to and enjoy the anarcho-capitalist podcasts that I listen to. The podcaster regularly says sexist stuff like woman shouldn't vote.
Initially she was really triggered as you would expect, but then she started to understand the logic why.

whats wrong with his face?