yes

"yes"

no

It's a "great" anime

it's "comfy", aka boring shit.

"no"

It was written by a woman.

it's "great"

favorite episode? I'm pretty fond of the episode when somebody gets sick and ginko has to save them

This post was written by a man that can't draw manga. Keep your misogyny on Sup Forums friend.

No, it's just good.

he was just stating a fact, maybe he was trying to make a point that women can write decent manga too, shitlord

I liked it

It's comfy as fuck.

Top 20 easily.

boring, but admittedly well made.

its "comfy" so you decide on how to interpret that

>>>/tumblr/
Stay there, women cannot make anything worth shit.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/leddit/

Consider suicide on your way there thanks

First season was glorious
Episodes from the second season that didn't involve beaches or the sea were kinda okay, the ones that did were as good as eps from season one.

The Eclipse OVA was great, I fucking love Tanyuu.

Bell drop was fucking bittersweet. I love how the whole series ends with Ginko just resuming his travels.

Overall, I adore this series, I adore the entire universe and despite the risks and cons of living in a world surrounded with Mushi, I like the sense of adventure this series offers, and I just want to be someone like Ginko.

would you put your ginko in her mushi?

I wouldn't

depends on if you're high or not

Yes, it's very nice. Even my gramps liked it a lot. I still need to send him second half of the last season

might as well be, we've been praising it for years

Aw

if by "good" you mean good then yes, Mushishi is a "good" anime.

Belldrops was pretty cool. I was expecting something much more climactic, but in retrospect it makes a lot more sense for the series to end without resolution to the plot elements that were carried in between episodes (i.e the mushi that exists to destroy). Belldrops also establishes an important change in the fictional world, where humans would no longer become lords. This offers thematic resolution: humans would lose their connection with nature as a consequence of civilized and industrialized society.

Seeing as a woman made you I can understand why you'd feel that way.

It's excellent. Beautifully rendered, well written, and frequently emotionally touching. The world building is also great because it feels grounded and consistent enough to get you to buy in, but fantastical and flexible enough to keep surprising you. That said it's essentially an anthology of folktales from a fictional mythology. So some may find it too slow or dislike that lack of a serial storyline. In my opinion though, it's near perfect.

btfo

6/10

>he fell for the "Mushishi is good" meme
Everyone laugh at him.

"for faggots"

Mushishi? More like MushiSHIT.

>I love how the whole series ends with Ginko just resuming his travels.
They give you Ginko x Tanyuu if you need a happy end. It's just a long way off by necessity and the work trusts the audience enough that it doesn't need to explicitly show a time skip to twenty years later.

it just is

The best. First season was better. Lightningrod boy fucked me up though.

Why wasn't the crazy collector in S2?

yes if watched one or two episodes at a time as a relaxation thing.

I liked it more than most of the other anime I have watched. Still need to watch that last movie though.

Absolutely destroyed.

DUDE

I watched the first 4 episodes hoping it would get good, but it didn't. Not for me.
It's not because it was too slow, I've watched plenty of slow shit. Its vibe felt off and I could not get engaged in the story. It seems to me that the show appeals to millennials who have grown up in an urban setting with minimal contact to nature, and this show satisfies some kind of primal longing for a kind of naturalistic minimalism that is lacking in modern environments.

Anyways, just follow the 3 episode rule with this one.

dame

>It seems to me that the show appeals to millennials who have grown up in an urban setting with minimal contact to nature, and this show satisfies some kind of primal longing for a kind of naturalistic minimalism that is lacking in modern environments.
you're not wrong but that doesn't make it bad

I wasn't saying that like it's a bad thing.

MUSHI

Why the quotation marks?

Kek

I can't stand when people put quotation marks around certain words just because they may be subjective.
It's as if you're fixated on the subjectivity of the word, as if the concept of subjective experience hasn't been totally obvious for thousands of years and thereby needing no mention.
If you take away the quotation marks, the word still remains subjective; the only thing they add is a sense that you are trying to be rigorous about your dialectic, but in this context it makes you look like an idiot who has only just discovered the idea of subjectivity.
I see this exact same thing all the time, it's always those "debate me" people who never turn out to know anything beyond what their favorite online groupthink puts to them.

i like comfy anime but watching many episodes of mushishi makes me feel that i haven't actually watched anything. Even lupin has some sort of connection between episodes