What is this face trying to convey?

Shit anime

F L O P
L
O
P

>getting triggered because people have different opinions then you

He finds out he is stuck in shit anime

How did this end? I've watched up to episode 11 but I couldn't be bothered to watch the last one since it became a chore to sit through by the end

As predictable as you can hope for.

Random explosions.
Discovery of empathy.
Now we're friends.

So everyone ends up being happy together as friends and Blooregard and Kacchon are endgame?
The only pairing I gave a shit about was Chidori and Tenga

>Wanting to take everyone's pain
Slut.

>Sonozaki ruined city with some uncomprehensible "master plan"
>Zero details about plan is revealed
>Since everyones friends now they gotta help Kacchon 'saving' Sonozaki
>"Sonozaki plz let go of your pain"
>OK
>Fall in water
>We all friends now
>Literally ALL the pairings from episode 4 come true

Autism anime confirmed. Kiznaiver System made absolute zero sense and Sonozaki's character is more fucked up than the UK.

Mission complete.

Did the Redhead and Not-Kamina fuck? I was hoping for this because I liked their designs.

Nori-chan a best

She's getting over the MC and admits she's dripping wet for the big guy. So it's a matter of time.

I actually think if this had been two cour it would have been better. More time to expand on the characters and Sonozaki's plan/motivations and how they defuse situation in the end.

Who noticed?

>cucked

To be honest with you I am glad it wasn't. 12 more episodes of this story writing would have killed my faith in anime.
I completely agree it could have been better with a 2-cour, but the people aren't competent.

Okada isn't competent. Honestly the story/pacing is where my real problem with the show lies. Hell, I give it a 7/10 and if the ending had been better even maybe an 8.

OST when?

TRIGGER!!!!!!

Trigger confirmed for bros

I noticed because I knew to look. Still cool.