How do we solve a problem like Ivanka?

A convent?

Trump just has sex with her every night.

Grab them by the pussy.

what problem?

She can never be president now. The emails killed Crooked Hillary.

learn how to read the news, you nazi shithead

You can't, but you can try to convince him that Kushner is failing him.

You mean Trump did the same thing as Hillary?
You lose!

Simple. He fires her, and has someone else hire her based on the merits. If she qualifies, she's in. If not, she's out.
My largest issue with trump is the nepotism. He could bring in plenty of qualified, loyal, non-related staff. I wish he would do so.

sorry, I meant loser!

No one cares about emails, lol.

Personal emails? Are you people fucking retarded?

Hillary Clinton had a server in a bathroom of her house. On the UNSECURED SERVER she had SIP level classified information. She left that server unsecured on purpose so that when she sold the info the people would hack in and get it.

He's not going to fire his lover/daughter you stupid ass

denial just ain't a river in Ohio

Ivanka is soo fuckin hot, I swear to God. I would just choke and fuck her till my last breath and until my nuts go dry.
I'll pinch her tits and make her swallow my cum.
Then I'd sniff her ass.

she has nice tits, too

She's just the perfect sex goddess, mate.

Tell her to ditch the iPhone.

Get over it

You know Media Matters faggots are getting charged with crimes too right?

Nooooo. Russia hacked her computer and she had to delete the viruses. Where have you been?

uhh sweetie the left has been saying "BUT HER EMAILS" for like a year now, emails don't matter! kek

The eternal pajeet

>She's just the perfect sex goddess, mate.

Are you part of the Ivanka Internet Defense Force or something?

Show me the man who wouldn't and I'll show you the biggest faggot in the universe

didn't kushner register to vote as a woman, or something?

L-lock her up, am I right, g-guys?

no he is just indian

That's incest and wrong but I fear that I couldn't resist.

Oh fuck that gave me a boner.

>Ivanka in prison shower scenarios with the other inmates.

Clinton and Comey made it acceptable. That's how legal precedence works. Not so much as a slap on the wrist for Clinton socking away top secret material on a sloppy little basement server, so why should Ivanka get nailed for normal work product?

While not set in binding jurisprudence, the matter was hashed and rehashed in federal bureaucratic record, and more importantly, in the court of public opinion and media scrutiny. While I'm sure there's plenty of liberal judges willing to run it through their kangaroo court, it'd be fast-tracked for appeal and reversed by the supremes double-time.

So it's yet another nothing burger. But feel free to keep trying, and have a cool refreshing sage on me.