Monarchy Restoration Discussion

If European nobility arose to seek an old throne would you back them? Will you restore the rightful kings and remove the invaders?

strawpoll.me/14034380

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/files/4351/4351-h/4351-h.htm
youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=Uanap--EFYQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being a cuck who wants to be subjugated

>being a subject who wants to be cucked

not sure depends who would be the better king

>being subjected to cucks

If he is redpilled does that make a difference to you?

Better have a nobility of your own nationality than a series of frontmen taking bribes from (((abroad))).

Precisely.

actually true. unless ur king is fucking Louis XIV

You are already being subjugated by the government you pricks

Only that monarchy is better form of governance than your shitty government

All systems are authoritarian in practice. At least with a monarchy you can respect the authority figure.

None of the olde lines still bear divine favor.
The New King will arise from low birth.

Please tell me you learned about LOUIS XIV in history?

Monarchy implies a long term strategy measured in generations, not limited to election cycles and instant gratification, the latter being the basis of leftism. Also, Democracy always has and will gradually move to the left, until society is destroyed and the cycle starts over. Temporary economic crysis, wars, or other issues can move the window back to the right but it always takes a single step to the right before taking three to the left. This time the "restart" would probably require the total collapse of international banking.

>This time the "restart" would probably require the total collapse of international banking.

>Americans pretend they know what freedom is
Protip: If you have to be told you're free, you're not.

Even fucking niggers form monarchies naturally showing they or hereditary oligarchies are how human societies are meant to be governed.

Republics are what sociopaths use to create eternal rule over a land.

You would need a major worldwide fuckup to get out of the hole we're in. Drastic change in ethics/morality, the way countries trade/issue money, the whole social structure and reinstallment of hierarchies etc. Would probably have to blow up half the planet for that, not just (((banks))).

I still haven't heard a problem.

We need two monarchs like in Sparta system to balance the power

Bingo-bango.

To a certain degree, I love the English system. The sovereign is the literal embodiment of the state, but by the grace of democracy he empowers ministers to form a government in his or her name. This adds even more prestige when your country is so successful it is self-running. It leaves the sovreign free to ideally control social culture by emulating good virtues and denouncing bad ones. This is part of the reason they made the sovereign the literal head of the Church of England. With respect to a larger movement of European restorations, I believe many people already believe it to be in the best interests of the people. Many leaders already think so, such as Putin and Macron. Vladimir Putin, whose core values are symbolized by Russian philosopher Ilyin believes that a Romanov restoration is the only way to properly pay tribute to the nation's past, and a truly prosperous nation must be not only proud of the past but they must unify with it. The only way for Russia to heal from the wounds of the iconic four Princesses is to annoint a new member of their house the true leader of the people.

If you're ok with a nuclear winter then probably not. Until that happens we're left with handing out redpills.

Why are there so many boot licker cucks on Sup Forums?

Queen Elizabeth is a meme her sons should usurped her already.

>macedonia
>beacon of self-determinism
lol

Personally what I think needs to be done is a philosophical revolution to destroy the liberal/Marxist value schema. If we continue to play inside that box, even if we are as far right as possible within it, then we still play by their rules. The "redpills" themselves are important in a larger context. We absolutely should have stronger borders and more White babies, but until we stop the moral system that necessitates our suicide we will remain moribund.

The English Constitution by Walter Bagehot
gutenberg.org/files/4351/4351-h/4351-h.htm

Because they've been told all their life that democracy is somehow good, and monarchy is for some reason bad.

You have no freedom in a republic, elections turn the media into a decades long psy op to brainwash you into voting for shit (((they)))make you think is your choice.

Notice women can vote and they are trying to lower the voting age as well. Voting is a meme its just a sociopath popularity contest and in the end the president is the blame guy while the congress you dont see controls the show.

Ballotcuck detected

Godspeed you crazy bastards.

if George V refused Tsar Nikolay asylum for fear of damaging the future of the monarchy in the UK it is obviously extremely prudent for HRH to dedicate herself to selfless service of the people of the commonwealth and pledge to never take a partisan side on any issue for her whole life.

that being said, I do not have high hopes for Charles. he laughed at native throat singers in Nunavut, Iqaluit. I don't care if they are dumb salmon beaners the future King of England shouldn't do shit like that.

I think William will do well, I think Kate gets it too - more than Harry anyways.

Great point. The advances of "public relations" (used to be called propaganda) and mass media make it possible to orchestrate societal opinion shifts from the top down. Democracy makes no sense if you don't even think what you think.

Look into Bernays and Lippman to learn more.

>If European nobility arose
>If

You already have nobles. They are all pedophile globalists. Do you have any other bright ideas?

You tell me...

in my mind for that exact reason the Monarchy should be the natural bullwark of all conservatives. A King or Queen, by virtue of being the literal embodiment of our land and peoples, has an opinion with real inherent ethical weight. That weight is derived from the fact that for someone to remove her power the only real way is to murder her and all her blood relatives.

Have been thinking about this lately.

The current lines are corrupted by rootless cosmopolitans and global financial interests.

Start from scratch.

In mythic history, the Kings won their crowns through rise in war, quest, or providence.

We would need to wage our struggle for freedom, and use that as the meritocratic filter for the dynastic primogenitor. The man with the most dynamic blend of strength, honor, skill, wisdom and bravery who leads us out of the chaos and into security will wear our crown.

Basically, kind of what almost happened after Yorktown. They offered Washington the crown, to begin House Washington, but he declined like the Cincinnatus he was.

Very good points, Baltic (always loved the Estonian flag).

Forgot the picture.

Redpilled lesser nobles or rival claimants to the throne. Especially in defunct jurisdictions. The nobility of Europe didn't die out it went underground. Find those who are redpilled amongst them and you have a proper ruling class.

youtube com/watch?v=mfHrMnl1uLo

They just wanna be king.

Our last king was a prick. Fascism is better.

On an even simpler note if gives the subject a way to love their country and still hate their government. The danger is that the monarchy can lose its powers from disuse as happened in Britain. The apolitical sovereign remains a great social tool.

>he laughed at native throat singers in Nunavut, Iqaluit.
That actually ingratiated Him more to people here.

And there should be high hopes for Him. He's pretty active, and has already got in trouble for doing things

Your last dictator was a dick. Monarchy is better.

Clean house, all you need is a single generation to take a hard turn right to tradition. Many people I know agree. I know plenty of conservatives here under 30 who think we need to take a big step back from 'progress for progress' sake.

>Redpilled lesser nobles

You completely failed to name any.

>On an even simpler note if gives the subject a way to love their country and still hate their government
That's how it is here. Monarchism support rises while government popularity crumbles. I'd like to think it's people being educated, but 90% they're just fickle.

Your fucking thief country will be annihilated under fascism.

New nobles, who earn their mandate of heaven.

For Europe, I'd say the respective successful leaders of each nation's Reconquista *and* post-Muslim stabilization (the king must rule in peace and war, plow and sword).

I know this is a fantasy pipe dream, but still.

Yes, it gives a symbol to rise above partisan politics. I love Donald Trump, but this kind of division in a Republic can start a civil war. In 2017 the monarchy to liberals is a stain you can't remove, but I have a vision of a modern monarch who by employing the love of his people can accomplish social change of a virtuous nature.

One thing is to change someone's beliefs, another is to change the way they think. Leftist "progressive" philosophies for instance have always aimed to glorify weakness and denegrate virtue. The "misfortunate" and liable are set before the competent in an attempt to produce false sense of humane-ness and virtue by masking jealousy as a sense of justice. What i find ironic though is the fact that it is quite easy to redpill people on philosophy, compared to political views that the present system is trying to censor. There's no point debating these people, you need to attack the core philosophy. It gets surprisingly basic the closer you get.

Think about men being equal in status before monarchy. Then one arose and said: my will is strong and therefore pure, my children will subjugate yours and take their women and profit from their job. And everyone followed. Entire nations followed. And sacrificed everything dearest to them, to provide the King and his offspring with the glory that was rightfully theirs.

A man capable of that deserves it. A man capable of that deserves everything.

The new Monarchs can marry themselves or their kids to ideologically uncompromised scions of the previous lines, to gain traditionalist legitimacy.

Everyday I pray that the house of Washington retakes their rightful place as 'merica's leader.

Our last dictator was a communist, not fascist.
Kek, look who's talking. Your degenerate country can't even dream of having a fascist government. We on the other hand had one of the most important fascist movements, and it still has a lot of support.

>Our last dictator was a communist, not fascist.
Six of one. Still worked the same.

my great grandfather was a baron or some shit, owned a castle and enough land to house a village.

Turns out my grandma's brother pissed it all away and lost the rest after a nasty divorce.

That land is a golf course now, and I'm a menial wagecuck poorfag.

The line was broken, no?

All we have now are squabbling, scheming stewards. Kennedys and Bushes...

To liberals anything good and natural is a stain.

I think the two best targets are the cult of equality and Hegelian dialectics. Equality proposes an impossible value and dialectics are the tool used to attempt them all too often. If people stopped seeing differences as inequalities and injustice we would be much closer to where we ought to be. I think pic related cuts to the core in the ways you want.

It's not. If we meme it hard enough there will eventually be a novel or movie that glorifies the institution of monarchy in just the right way that it is certain in my mind it will become fashionable again - if for no other reason than an ancient palace filled with real nobles is a tourist boon. it's more than that though, man wants a king - it's natural. there's a reason kings sprung up in every society and it benefitted us for ages. it makes sure that the landowners (capitalists) are part of the larger society. if they extort the population through increased margins and unfair practice, they too will eventually suffer as the society suffers, and eventually the king is going to want to fuck you up. our 'landowners' live oversee, and there's nobody to care that they're fucking us up.

Yes goy elect me, i swear it wasnt me who flooded the country with muds. I promise i dont only care about money and power, so just submit now. give me ultimate authority over you (Supid goyim).

Once Sup Forums accepts that "nationalism" is actually another meme spawned by the left they will accept a monarch.

>no user nationalism is BASED :D
No it isn't kikes and minorities pushed it as an excuse to to get their independence. Republics, Democracy and nationalism are all used to weaken a soverign who doesn't hide behind lies and shadow governments but who rules through strength.

What a fucking idiot. Fascism is literally the opposite of communism. Might as well say monarchy is the same as communism since the kings has a lot of power and isn't elected.

I think a ruling elite is better than equality but nobility is complete bullshit because they're not really the elite. The smartest and strongest men should rule, plebs can't rule and nobels are just inbred plebs who like to wear jewelry.

Monarchies are pre-ideological. We didn't hold conferences and write policy papers to arrive at the conclusion that one person should be in charge. This system arose organically.

Well, I'm just an Okie. I won't tell Euros what to do. But better a King than Caliph.

It's in the self-interest of the people! Look at the Romanovs. Russia suffered for centuries of internal strife. Countless resource and labour lost on petty power squabbles. They all got together and elected the young Romanov to be the King of all Russia. 300 years of Romanov rule saw Russia catch up almost 1000 years to the rest of and metropolises to spring from the ground. It's synergy, not domination

Merkel is not nobility and even if she was I would never accept her or bow to her. Whatever she is planning, tell her to fuck off.

>promotes internationalism
>literally wants to be a slave to some inbred foreigner
I had no idea people like you actually exist.

>Fascism is literally the opposite of communism.
Are you retarded? Communism is an economic system, and fascism is governmental. You can have both together, and since in fascism the government typically controls the means of production, they work well together.

I think LotR is very much a pro-monarchist pop culture fixture. Aragorn is true of blood, but none can claim he also did not earn it.

But then we got "Game of Thrones" where the only good king, Stannis, is reviled by normies. :(

german kaiser pls

We should start with this
youtube.com/watch?v=Uanap--EFYQ

Stannis is a filthy heretic, what's wrong with you?

God Save the Queen, faggot

You realize it was originally monarchs like Oliver Cromwell that created the international Jewry, right?

>Communism is an economic system
Not, it's a form of government, that imposes a planned economy atheism internationalism and so on.
Fascism is nationalistic and doesn't have such a strict view on economic policies.

The Kaiser would travel Germany by going to the train station and buying a ticket.

>>promotes internationalism
>>literally wants to be a slave to some inbred foreigner
Never said anything of the sort. However monarchs were NEVER nationalist in nature. Nationalism legit ruined monarchs harder than anything before it.

I would also like to point out the numerous cases of foreign monarchs attempting to learn their new peoples language and culture.

Ergo, the two can work together. GG.

(((Cromwell))) was specifically not a monarch.

>God Save the Queen, faggot
Post a picture of a fascist who taught monarchy was retarded.

>Oliver Cromwell
>Monarch

Nationalism only is truly coherent when the nation is under threat. The peasants of the middle ages weren't nationalists, but they certainly weren't globalists. The nation state is new as well. 1648 was a game changer, but so was 1914. My view is that WW1 was the apocalypse and we are living in the spiritual/political wasteland of it.

Compared to what, the Seven? Faith of the Seven is very Catholic, but so is R'hllorism. *shrug* I'm like Davos. I admire Stannis as a leader in spite of Melisandre.
He 1. has the best blood claim
and more importantly
2. Does the work. Only one to Defend the Wall when asked while Mhysa Merkel was cosplaying as George Dubya in Ira-, Meereen. Only one to take the Others seriously.
3. Doesn't come through in the show, but he means to stamp out bureaucratic corruption, punish abusive lords, and smash degeneracy.

>actually wanting to have someone above you

The kings were no different from today's """rulers""", except they were completely untouchable. Unlimited power never fails to corrupt their degenerate minds.

Can we finally get rid of this ancient cuck mentality and embrace libertarianism/ancap?

YOU are at the top of the hierarchy and only YOU are responsible for your actions.

Indeed. And I may be far too anachronical in my ideal projection of those circumstances, as only the rebellious masses of today might find it intolerable to accept the birth of hierarchy. But it still impresses me, the vast ocean separating extraordinary men from everyone else.

>Ergo, the two can work together. GG.
Wtf, I just pointed out how they are opposites. Communism is internationalist and atheistic and has strict economic policies inbeded in the ideology, while fascism is nationalistic (wich often times implies the support or at least acceptance of some religion) and is economically pragmatic, not ideological.

There's more layers between you and Trump (not to mention the deep state or international global interests!) than there was between serf and lord.

>Wtf, I just pointed out how they are opposites.
Might want to reread your post then.
>Communism is internationalist
Not inherently.
>and atheistic and has strict economic policies inbeded in the ideology
Which can function with fascism.
>while fascism is nationalistic
Not required. Just common.
>(wich often times implies the support or at least acceptance of some religion)
Certainly not in the rulebook.
>and is economically pragmatic
Communists would argue that theirs is a pragmatic system.

>you and Trump

I'm not clapistani.

But of course, that's why I'm saying both monarchies and bureaucratic (((big governments))) are the kind of shit you need to destroy for humanity to evolve.

Losing absolutism is the worst thing to ever happen to the lower 99%. There will always be a ruling class, any system we have encourages and is designed to create one.

Under an absolute monarchy, it was the people and the monarch. Only one is above all, the princeps primus. Therefore we are more free and equal under an monarchy.

Without it, the 1% fucks everyone unopposed.

The question is incredibly vague, it depends on what the army's purpose is. If it just to restore the monarch then no, if the purposed monarch actually has a platform that I agree with then sure

The whole cult of equality most likely is the result of rampant undisciplined jealousy. Even the 10 commandments forbid it. People are supposed to discipline their mind and certain impulses, such as jealousy, need to be suppressed. In modern democracy people rise to power by nothing other than feeding the "beast". A mind without discipline is the mind of an animal. Breaking apart a strong family unit gets you just that. Maintenance of control through degrading humanity to the level of an ape.

Leaf, you are just an immigrant
Democracy has its flaws, mostly because the average voter is dumb as fuck. However, monarchy is even worse. I am not really fond of worshiping some king and his family who have absolute power of the masses. Totalitarian regimes are not for me because i despise authority. I do respect people above me, people with social status but it doesn't mean that i have to lick their ass. Most of them are just cunts who got into power and now take pleasure when the peasants below them fear them because of their rank.
The elite will be the elite, there will always be someone bigger in the shadows of the president/prime ministier. What makes you so sure that they won't be behind the king/queen in monarchy?
Voting is a meme and i agree, that's why i don't vote, just go there and draw dicks or some shit because i don't want them to abuse my vote.
They don't realise that they will be the first ones to go down in that system. They talk so much how the commies are useful idiots, but they don't see that they are the same.
You'll be the peasant who will be in the first row when then the war start, you'll die first for nothing while the king will drink wine and eat pork in his bedroom.

Understanding the Dunbar number and organic communities makes being an AnCap impossible.

Under a modern definition of a globalist a monarch would fit. Before modern printing and unification of language a monarch would rule over dozens of different groups of people. Look at the UK, France, Spain, Germany and Italy for example they still aren't a single people but dozens of groups of people under the state. Hundreds of years ago this distinction of differences was actually stronger than it is today.

>Democracy has its flaws, mostly because the average voter is dumb as fuck.
Yup. Power should be away from politics, and in the hands of those with the most reason to do long term good.
>worshiping some king
Why would you?
>Totalitarian regimes are not for me because i despise authority.
When you grow up, you might start to appreciate necessities.

Macedonia is the best example of why """"democracy""""" sucks balls, while the people are throwing shit at each other over stupid political parties the men in the chair rip us off blind, regardless of which party is in power, political games have given the Albanians the upper hand and in order for our politicians to stay in power they need to give more and more to the Albanians, destroying this country in the process. We are hostages in our own country, the bureaucracy is stifling and the government positions are filled with illiterate, brainless, opportunistic boot lickers who would sell their own mother for a sandwich, or being called "minister" "sir" or "boss" by a cohort of other parasites like themselves. The president in the country is technically supposed to fulfill the role of a monarch, being impartial to the parties and act for the good of the country, but with the president being changed every 4 or 8 years and him being sponsored by the parties it never happens, and we get told every 4 years how wonderful life is going to be if we vote A or B and its always the same shit.