Every burger who likes Russia should die

every burger who likes Russia should die

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8230158.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cyka blyat, rush B

Why? They seem pretty cool, your pic related.

do it you pussy

And miss the amazing tax plan and electoral loss of 2020? Wheres the fun in that?

ok jidf

Every burger should die. America is the home of post-modern liberalism, international judeo-capitalism and the source of all our woes. From nigger culture and rap to fetishization of "freedom" and democracy, America is a cancer on the side of the globe.

You first.

start something you whiny bitch

A вoт и любитeли cpaлинa пoдъeхaли.

>memeflag

Opinion discarded

>brrrrapppfff
Excuse me?

What about those of us who hate all that shit? At least we have guns to maybe do something about it one day. It seems like Europe falls for our Jew's tricks harder than we do, which is extra pathetic.

>EU flag
>muh evil Russians

Yeah no, Putin could be a great friend to Britain, and is a way lesser threat than the endless tide of Islam and foreigners.

>trying to pit whites against each other
nice try rabbi

russia is communist shithole

every Russian who likes burgers should fly

Byylat don't talk shit bout kawaii russians cyka bylaat they are extremely qt

to America to sample the original and best burgers

Are you still butthurt about the election? It's been almost a year.

Shut up nigger

If I'll show how russians hate the US, most burgers from Sup Forums will probably die.

Икoнy cтaлинa кyпил?

enjoy your american movies and internet you slave

Most European nations are little more than American puppet states. It's not very surprising. The USA is the world's premier threat to the white race as it the strong arm of international Jewry. If you truly hate all that shit then you hate Americanism itself. The founding fathers were liberals.

MUH WHITE RUSSIA!

>movies
Jewish, I boycott Hollywood
>internet
kek

I was born here by the way

so is the EU, what's your point?

The Russian spirit is still admirable. That's Putin's doing, he's actually a traitor to the Russian people. Open borders with Central Asia and China, selling Siberia to China in all but name, flooding Russian communities with racial foreigners, cracking down on authentic Russian patriots etc. Putin isn't a nationalist and he never has been. He's the face of a Jewish oligarchy that has a stranglehold on Russian politics.

Whatcha doin rabby?

>t. ridf

drumpf russia heil hitler

it's probably Russian Chris-chan trying to funpost without the tripniggery

Kill yourselves faggots. You're disgrace to your race, community, nation, family and yourselves.

Every Russian I've ever met likes burgers. Even the hardcore ultra nationalist RT worshipping ones they call vatniks, they may hate our government but they like those survivalist burgers in Alaska and those racist burgers in the south who hang niggers. Russian patriotism and American patriotism are very similar. And I never met a burger who really really hated Russians, even the feminist liberals who love gay rights they like Tatu and Pussyriot.

Russians and Americans have the capability of being real good allies but our governments keep fucking it up. But you put ten Russians and ten Americans in a room with a translator and I guarantee you in a couple hours they'll be drinking vodka together and singing cowboy songs

Glass houses, memeflag.

If I had to choose if I wanted to be part of EU or Russia, I'd choose Russia.

Look on this clever faces. Of course they are better than gayropeans and ameripoors.

heh it's so easy to trigger Sup Forums

>in a couple hours
In my experience, it's more like a couple of minutes

kys kike shill

You, my friend, are trying way too hard.

russian girls is beautifulest! if u no agree - u fascist!!1!!

Eastern Europe is a cesspool of white race.

roads r 4 faggots!!!!!!111
rusisan peopel can live witohut it!!1!!!

>EU flag

We all know this picture is closer to the average American girl.

Tы yжe кyпил икoнy cтaлинa?

>икoнy cтaлинa
Surely you jest. What icons of Stalin do you speak of?

Couldn't agree more

Long live to Russia!!!
Dead to Eurabia!!!

heh
there are more muslims living in Moscow than in the whole UK
the biggest mosque in Europe is located in Russia (also it was built in 21st century)

that's actually pretty cool pic, cuckhol, you can kys now with your thread

Unironically, I agree.

They're mostly peaceful and keep to themselves. Mostly. So let them have their silly mosque.

Can the UK say the same?

everyone who lived in Russia had experience with this shit at least once

Tы yжe cлeпил пeтyхa из гoвнa?

sure cuckold hans

Pycoпoмoйкa.

Why? Russians are decent people. Not as good as the Chinese, but still good.

>Finally exposes flag

Where else am I supposed to get my favorite vodka and cheap rounds for my hunting rifle?Jeeez it's like you hate them so much you want to invade the- ..... wait a second I know exactly who this is! Barbarossa failed the first time krautfag. so stay within your own territory or inside the "EU" if that's what you're calling it these days.

Eastern Europe is no light of civilization by any means. It just happens to be less fucked by postmodernism than the West.

These? Russian patriotism everyone.

>so niggers hate russia a lot
>russia is ALL white
>hmmm

>russia
>white
Visit Moscow at least once plz

for all "muh based russia" fags:
should I show you photos from muslim holidays in russia?

for all p*ltards:
russia wants to restore soviet union

This person looks like the ugliest girl I ever fucked. Lesbian with a crew cut. I hate what my dick made me do.

MYGHTY RUSSIAN ARMY!

m,f,k

>hera ya go mudslime
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8230158.stm
>russia is based if jew media says

And you, what do you want ?

no thanks

Kek. These are only owned ironically nowadays. Same for Marx.