Red pills are spreading

Overheard some coworkers talk shit about the BLM, NFL protests, and other such events on the daily now.

People are waking up in Seattle boys, even the beaners are realizing blacks will continue to play the black card cuz the Jews sensationalize it.

Maybe there is hope for Washington lads.... may Kek bless this post with digits to ensure the fall of extreme lefty nutfuckery over here

This, I chatted with a retired fellow about things like this for about an hour a while back. He had heard about this stuff from his son.

ONE OF US

Nice to know Goyim still watch our news channels

People who actually watch football hate the kneeling. The only people supporting the nigs are the virtue signalers who would call the NFL a bunch of brain damaged roid monkeys any other day.

There's so many libtards in Seattle and poor minorities in Pierce that it will never be fixed enjoy your heroin centers King County, I hate you.

Noticed that myself the past couple days. One of the black guys I work with was showing his power level the other day. I was actually quite impressed with how red pilled he is.

What a time line this is.

did you sperg out and spill your spaghetti about how hitler did nothing wrong, the juice did 9/11 and the earth is flat?

this just in, many teams are pledging no kneeling this weekend

it's too bad

who knew there were so many kikes down under

makes sense though, how's it feel to know your pilpul has simply radicalized a good chunk of whites right across the globe?

chutzpah will not permit you to admit this here but privately you must feel like an enormous failure, this could be worse for you in times to come than killing jesus was in the olden days

Except that the poor and homeless people in the streets are basically death statistics, the heroin fags also fall in this category.

The rich liberal elite are getting older, and the new generation is slowly being redpilled. The young libtards will end up homeless or on heroin, so it works out

>who knew there were so many kikes down under
muslim sweetie
>makes sense though, how's it feel to know your pilpul has simply radicalized a good chunk of whites right across the globe?
how does it feel knowing white wombs belong to islamic seed?
>chutzpah will not permit you to admit this here but privately you must feel like an enormous failure, this could be worse for you in times to come than killing jesus was in the olden days
jesus was a jew, infidel

this is good. average tv viewer will be redpilled and handegg might die

OP, don't get your hopes up. There will be an event coming in a few weeks that will slow this progress down/backtrack it a bit.
Redpill whoever you can now, and it'll pay off in the near future.
The time is right for people to take the pill.

Pic unrelated, just a photo a cool alien sent me :^)

muslims love hitler, this is how i know you're actually a kike

if you were a muslim you'd praise hitler and admit the jews did 911

did mommy tell you you're smart? she's a liar

>mayor just resigned for being a pedophile

>people are getting redpilled over nigger ball

Yeah, Washington is DONE, you sound like a bunch of retards.

And Trump made this happen with a fucking tweet. 5D chess

time to stop posting

btw kitties were cuter

Shut the fuck up you fuckin' faggot motherfucker. Sage'd.

and bumped

quiet you

bump