Alright Sup Forums, we need to have a discussion about men's rights in the west

Alright Sup Forums, we need to have a discussion about men's rights in the west.
Why do you think men's rights has become such a joke?
The reasons I can think of are:
>men have human rights
>men are shills for women so it's our fault when we give them things at our expense/behalf
Redpill me on why the west is so hostile to the concept of "men's rights".

The term "mens rights" is stupid and so are MRAs. I'm be down with it if it was something along the lines of "men's issues"

"Mens rights" sounds really immature and feminine and instantly makes libs hostile

i want that girl around my dick so bad its not even funny

BRITTANY VENTI IS A JEWISH PSY OP TO DISRUPT Sup Forums.

>HIDE ALL BV THREADS
>REPORT ALL BV THREADS
>DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN BV THREADS

I only posted to get people's attention.
This is the guy who is currently fucking her.

>*sigh*
Jews, leaf, Jews.

In the early 20th century they gained control of the organs of dissemination of information. Newspapers, publishing houses, Hollywood, the academy. They've been in full tikkun olam mode here for a century now. Everything is upside down.
>there are no races
>but racemix
>men can become women
>nothing weird about a dude getting his ass reamed by 200 dudes/year
>boys can become girls too, you know, there's no age limit for tolerance and love and progress ^_^
>women are as smart as men
>the world is overpopulated
>but we need to solve underpopulation with immigration
Etc., etc., etc.

>It's all so tiresome.

if i fuck him that gives me legal ownership of her right?

tiddies

Don't disrespect 4chad.

But almost absolutely everybody is hostile to men's rights. I can understand jews jewing again as usual, but this has to go beyond that considering almost everybody hates mras except mras themselves.
I think their hearts are in the right place, but they are so outnumbered, overpowered and outmatched in the west that it's futile.

she is one butterfaced bitch isnt it she

I'm straight as fuck, but that cop that's arresting her is easily the most attractive person in a 10+ mile radius.

Because it's a stupid thing to complain about really. Divorce is a problem sure but I can't name anything else legitimate they complain about. Feminists complaining about non issues, ok it's annoying and they should be mocked. MRAs mostly sound like unironic angry virgins trying to justify why they can't meet women and attack not only feminists but just women in general. They're literally the male equivalent of feminists: sexually frustrated and obsessed with us vs them idpol, clinging to something they have no control over to feel proud of because they really have little else, only for something even broader and more ridiculous than race: gender politics. there are many races and they all have their little traits and parts of the world they mingle in (((until recently of course))) but in every society there's always been a man and a woman no matter what. It's extremely broad and something you have in common with 50% of other people.

Does the average man relate to these guys? Not really. Someone actually getting laid and being successful in life isn't spending their time complaining on reddit forums about how women have too much power and too much sex. They don't care if women are having sex or jobs or posting stupid shit online because they have a job and get sex themselves.

>girl with huge tits about to fall out
>first things the notices is the guy
>"I'm straight as fuck"

The closest thing to "mras" I've met in real life are divorced older guys with kids though.

Equality doesn't exist, leaf, so talking about men's rights is stupid. Men need to seize control instead of prostrating themselves before a bullshit system called "democracy" that makes one man's wisdom equal to another's ignorance; that makes a man's reason = a womyn's feels, that makes a shameful peace preferable to the animating contest of freedom.

Men earn things by fighting for them, women earn things by pimping their pussies. That's why MRAs will never get anywhere, a man must fight.

By your logic nobody should be able to vote.

Das rite. Furthermore, in case you haven't noticed in the West, mudshits are being handed everything they want. Have you ever asked why that is? Because they're willing to kill and die for their beliefs. Western governments are fucking afraid of them. If MRAs want to get anywhere they must make governments afraid of them too.

this girl is fucking hideous. i'd honestly rather have a 1 night stand with a good looking black woman than this creature.

>posting that genetic abomination

Sup Forums is full of thirsty young white men that crave colored women, so I thought it would be a good way to get their attention.

because someone hates white people in general and white (cis, straight) men specifically.
Someone wants to break you by constant accusation and (therefore) misstreatment while telling you how privileged you are

Sid is hot af. Nothing wrong with Venti's appearance and tits either, although I think she gives a vibe that she's a bit messed up in the head.

>Someone wants to break you by constant accusation and (therefore) misstreatment while telling you how privileged you are
I know, that's the way the west is, I kind of gave up trying to fight that. I know how people are and I've hardened up to it, but the mistreatment while telling us how privileged we are is just the way the western world is now.
Nobody wants to change this shit so we're stuck with it.

> Nothing wrong with Venti's appearance
Her comically far apart eyes so that she looks like a fucking alien is a good start.
>muh tits
Only reason you retards white knight her at all.

They look alike...

Fuck off nigger.

she's cute

>Her comically far apart eyes so that she looks like a fucking alien is a good start.

That doesn't really bother me, imo she looks peculiar and quirky, but that's what makes her look a bit more intriguing. Makes you wonder what race she is.

>Only reason you retards white knight her at all.

Isn't white knighting more about signaling moral superiority in social media? Just giving my 0,02 €...

White knighting when done by young men is pretty much always about defending women with the end goal of fucking them.

>white knighting
i just want her to fart on my face desu

I just want to put my my head between those mammaries, shake it while blowing the air out and furiously suck and bite her nipples.

fun fact canada the men rights movement was the first mens movement in history to be a victim movement

Men rights are as much of a joke as women rights. Get rid of pointless women rights like gender quotas, enforce morality in schools, make prenups actually valid and not based on judges decision and you won't need men's rights anymore

Some reasons men's rights is a joke:

*All the good people involved in MRA moved to libertarianism and then all the good people involved in libertarianism jumped ship from that.

*People are not wired to care about men as victims, it's just not in their psychology to do that. You could tell them, for instance, that it was wrong for your growth to be abnormal because you were poisoned with xenoestrogen in early childhood: they'll tell you don't be a soft cunt, then.

*MRAs are retards because they actually buy into egalitarianism. When feminists tell them "you are misogynists!" they actually get gaslit by that and prove to themselves and others they are egalitarians. Well, you SHOULD have attitudes that suggest misogyny. eg. Elite fields simply can never be 50% women because there's more very intelligent men than very intelligent women.

You realize those things you mention are basically what MRAs say they want, right? They're not asking for gender quotas for men or anything like that.

FYI pre-nups shouldn't be valid: because they shouldn't exist at all. Divorce should not exist. Letting people have that was a terrible mistake.

I need to know what her ethnicity is

Namefag mras admitting they are misogynists could lead to doxxing, ruining of reputation, and less career opportunities.
Most of them are not misogynists though, the internet ones. They just genuinely believe that problems that affect men should get more attention, and they're right, but that's never going to happen.

> Men complaining about rights infringement is unattractive.
> Complaining men are unattractive
> Unattractive people are ignored by society

She's a quadroon (it can be bleached)

Promoting egalitarian views is wrong. We have to treat women as what they are, basically fertile children.

>She's a nigger
FTFY

Why are you trying to destroy my innocence?

Step off brah.
But how can we do that? Men are shills for women so I don't think we could ever convince them at this point to do such a thing.

Pushing the "overton window" of the matter with the White Sharia meme is one method.

Lol, nice try, that's just her gay twink friend.

This can't be her

That going to be me soon.

My wife finally got her US citizenship last year. Hit menopause this year.

A few weeks back, she attacked me then made a false domestic violence report & got a restraining order on me.

Police showed up & kicked me out of my house, that I brought before we were married.

I can't go home. I can't see my kids. Court date next week & I'm pretty much fucked.

Everything I worked for will be taken away.

FeelsBad.jpg

Sorry to hear that brah. Where is your wife from?
That trope of the older divorced guy energetically trying to warn young men about the dangers that are out there is so true. Those guys mean well.

Bleached

why do you think she looks so satisfied

(uncensored) sauce ?

Wife mexican...
Pic is accurate.

Sup Forums embraces race mixing far too much.
It's in every nook and cranny of this board.
Damn you all.

i dont get it, did she post this herself? whats the story on this

I am a dumb ass and didn't realize we were different races until 2010 census.
We're both of mexican decent, but I'm Caucasian and she's an india-mexi.

Now her savage blood is showing

I want to wear brittney ventis panties while i auto ejaculate from the erection

I want to fucc those tiddies desu

Thanks faggot
Nofap just failed me

it's her brother

>call yourself "Hooters"
>the girls wear short shorts

its fake

Would dump semen in

I just want to sniff her armpits and jerk off on her feet.

I think if she got Whited her kids would be white.

I like her thighs better

I don't know , that guy really looks like its her brother , look at the hair color, nose, eye color , eye separation, skin tone.

Definitely want to get her preggo

Dude, kid's are stupid these days...
You can have a bunch of people advocating male rights but if the large majority doesnt care about anything that is not a videogame... it is lost.
Girls want more; guys are just satisfied.