Russia Behind Black Lives Matter Twitter/Facebook Accounts

can we just admit Russia is behind the division in our country and used it to influence unstable, gullible young people including people on this site who are 60% russian operatives?
>TFW the left, media, and democrats fell for the bait and shifted their entire base far-left to meet the interests of russian bots who they believed were the majority of the country and lost the easiest election in history
>TFW the left wont let it go though because they are in such a bubble and have since adopted Russian espionage as their own because they are stupid and irrational children
The Russians never left after the cold war, they just hid from plain sight and struck when our country was distracted by Trump and at ends with each other. Got to admit they are slimy son of a bitches but smart ones at that.

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2016/09/26/george-soros-false-flag-factories.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-gdp/u-s-second-quarter-gdp-growth-revised-up-fastest-in-over-two-years-idUSKCN1BA1JN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Russia is behind BLM, ANTIFA, ALTRIGHT
i believe it

I thought Russians were blacks with wrong color by accident.

Amazing, they have the sheer audacity to spin every blunder of the American left as "muh Russians". Hillary losing, Black Lives Matter, black people kneeling during anthems...

CNN pushed Trayvon Martin, Trump is a neo nazi, and Black Lives Matter propaganda 24/7 to stoke racial tensions. Is CNN a pawn of the Russian government?

I think this is when average people are going to start waking up to the bullshit. It's just getting too stupid at this point to ignore. They have nothing to show for the Russia thing after a year yet keep bringing it up every so often. It's almost considered Infowars-tier by most people at this point. It's clear they are biased against Trump, that's not even debatable. The old media might be dead by the next election.

Stupid niggers get hoaxed by the Ruskies.

>can we just admit Russia is behind the division in our country and used it to influence unstable
It was started by your race baiting president and media, made worse by "protests"

Ive liked Russia more than America ever since Metro 2033. Youre doomed.

Don't kid yourself, clickbait brings the $$$ and they face no consequences for lying their asses off. They'll keep doing it.

No shill

You will never dig yourself out of the russia hole you dug yourself

>cnn
>sources familiar with russian hackers thinking
lel

Why did Obama invite the Russians to the White House

>burgers
>realising anything
Pic related gets posted unironically in r/politics - they will never wake up

>It's almost considered Infowars-tier
If it was 'Infowars-tier' it be true

i used them in order to show its not just alex jones speaking about this. if you want to pill the left, you use left sources/russians.

Why don't you just replace Russians with Illuminati? Makes the same amount of sense.

>it's social media accounts that is the problem
>not black crime and black riots

wow who knew

You see, 20 years ago it was so easy to control people and shit in their throats.
Now it does not work and they need any excuse to censor internet. "Russia" has worked for boomers in 80s, they are trying it again.

>we wuz niggers 'n blyat

fake and gay

geg

"It is well-known that Soros finances the Black Lives Matter group and the flags "Black Lives Matter" flags appear throughout America, while historical flags like the 13-star "Betsy Ross" flag from the American Revolution; the Gadsden Flag bearing the motto "Don’t Tread on Me", a slogan popularized by Benjamin Franklin; and any flag bearing any symbols from the Confederate States of America were denounced by Soros-funded pressure groups as "racist"

"There were demands that these historical American flags be banned from cemeteries, parks, historical battlefield sites, and other locations.

"This was yet another "false flag" attack by Soros and those who want to alter American history and impose a regime of extreme political correctness in violation of the free speech clause of the US Constitution.

"As a result of Sharp’s roadmap to revolution, flags and symbols are potent weapons.

Source: strategic-culture.org/news/2016/09/26/george-soros-false-flag-factories.html

DNC did Seth Rich.

The democrats are realizing that identity politics is a losing strategy so now they are beginning to cut ties by using the "muh genius Russian hacker puppet master" tactic.

>amerikikes projecting
Kek, it's funny because amerikikes themselves are the ones who've been trying to destabilize & cause a civil war in Russia all this time & now they're upset because Putin banned foreign organizations (their fifth columns) from doing that. As one of my friends says: If you see amerikikes accusing someone of something, they're probably the ones actually doing it.
And it's true & funny how accurate it is.

I see the issue your having. Translation error.
Think Spanish for black.
What you were trying to say is Russians are white Niggers.

The US now has a police state in which all citizens are subject to: indefinite detention (imprisonment) on suspicion alone without conviction or evidence presented to a court; assassination on suspicion alone without due process of law; and total violation of privacy, including body cavities, without presentation of a court warrant. American women are now subjected to having their vaginas examined by police in public on the roadside.

The hoax “war on terror” has turned America into a Gestapo state. Not many Americans directly experience the consequences, but they will be denied valid information as the Gestapo American state closes down all dissent on the grounds that it is harmful to national security. People who speak their minds will find that they no longer have First Amendment protection.

Haha no you idiot, it's not all those billionaire jews who own everything, it's clearly russians mind controlling mongolian hackers who in turn hack the minds of the american people!

America’s greatest threat is the population’s hyper-patriotism. The bulk of the population is now at work shutting down the NFL players’ First Amendment rights, and none of the incensed censors are capable of understanding that it is they, and not the NFL players, who are attacking the U.S. Constitution.

The childishness of it all is an American embarrassment.

The military/security complex, the hegemonic neoconservatives, and the Israel Lobby are sitting there, licking their chops. They know what to do with this display of ignorant patriotism. They will turn it against Iran, North Korea, China, and Russia. Their profits will flow even higher, neocon ambitions will be realized, and Israel will have the US eliminate another country — Iran — in the way of its expansion. Or so they think.

Anyone that knows a single fucking thing about modern non-direct conflict warfare knows this is true. It goes both ways, why did Russia BTFO Soros and all NGOs? The Russian 'New Civil War' plan against the United States has been planned for over 30 years. China is using it's influence with the media to "take the bait" as well.

Spoiler: It's not the Russians, it's just random unattributable groups of people and trolls, like posters on Sup Forums as one example. The government and media, together naturally, still lives in a world where they think everything is a state action, not a people action.

They blamed the Russians for #DraftOurDaughters. They blamed the Russians for the recent #TakeAKnee. They blame the Russians for BLM trolls, ANTIFA trolls, and other assorted nonsense. When are you going to realize that YOU (and people like you) are the Russian hacker?

Russia cannot afford a vassal of Washington in Iran or the type of chaos in Iran that now engulfs Iraq and Libya. It is a short distance from Iran through Azerbaijan or Turkmenistan into Muslim areas of Russia and former Muslim provinces of the Soviet Union. If Iran falls, Russia is the next to be destabilized.

You do the math. US is kill by means of kikening, check mate indeed. Trump will be the last clown president of this shithole.

is this what kike on kike warfare looks like?

2020/21 is the final deadline before the hammer falls.
I expect it to fall much sooner.

When Russia was communist mcartysm was evil, now that they no longer commie is the new norm in the media
Makes you think

>muh ruski komrades are innocent cyka
Fucking commies

Weren't we the ones behind that?
Is Russia codeword for "Sup Forums"?

gee I wonder whos to blame for BLM, adds on facebook OR FUCKING OBAMA SUPPORTING THEM

it's not the russians
fucking idiots think everything in russia
Russians are too dumb to breathe

so BLM are the bad guys now?

They are too embarrassed to admit that they are feeble against the weaponized autism that got Trump elected as a big lettered FUCK YOU to the establishment. The Bernie or It All Burns crowd was pretty large as well.

wow its almost like all of their side was fake news

huh

Democrat have dropped Antifa since it was damaging their brand, this is how they drop BLM

does this mean obama and the dems were colluding with russia? because thats what it sounds like to me.

weak minds and weak genes are cause of any strife. russian government didn't give me my white body or teach me to not be thoughtful. why are libshits all such dismal displays of hominid depravity, fagit?

RUSSIA IS FAKE NEWS

So from hacking the election (for which they still haven't produced any proof at all) they went to directly hacking the nation (for which, again, zero proof whatsoever)? And correct me if I'm wrong but last time I checked, Soros, who openly funds antifa, wasn't a Russian and was even anti-Russian and persecuted in Russia. And lastly, weren't all the anti-white jews and leftist shitting up the social medias religiously against the "homophobic" Putin?

Did you hear that assange has said he will provide hard evidence that the trump/russia thing is a fraud and that he knows and can prove who is really responsible for it, in return for being pardoned? Try looking it up. MSM is working overtime to try to drown this, and trump has just only recently been made aware of that offer.

>make a thread that says Russia is bad
>all the meme flags come out of the woodwork to play

and you newfags still doubt about the RISF-(russian internet shill force)

Trump will do it. Imagine being a president who gets this level of lies and slander tossed at you since you werent their preferred candidate. Holy shit will he finally put this to rest.

Thank God for Russia

Doesn't this mean we can now call any BLM activist a Russian plant?
We can even point to the fact that there are so many white people in BLM, they are clearly spies and agitators.
Fun times ahead.

Look at me... Look at me!
I am the jew now.

They are blaming us for Catalonia independence refferendum currently too.

Man I wish some nuclear nation would really support us

This seems more plausible than helping trump win.

>Trump will do it. Imagine being a president who gets this level of lies and slander tossed at you since you werent their preferred candidate.
Yeah, the level of antagonism against this guy inspite of him already producing excellent results for the US, really shows how deep the US has been infiltrated by anti american interests. I don't know of any presidential candidate or president in US history that has had this done to them at the level a psychological and propaganda war is being waged against him, it's almost unreal.

Russian bot here hidden behind 7 proxies. AMA CIA anons?

I just wonder how confiused liberals are now.

Anyone who thinks Russians physically tampered with the election is a retard.
With that said anyone who denies the fact that Russia was here shilling along with the other shills is also a retard.

Both sides need to realize we are getting played by Russia (or their keepers).
Our democracy has been turned into Cold Civil War and the Commie Dictators are making it worse. This is a huge threat to the western world more so then Rocket Man.

Russia has always been spectacular when it comes to subversion.

The KGB implemented the seed of marxism in the early 60s by having professors and government workers with communist sympathies slowly but surely shape the minds of tomorrow. They know that once they had gotten the snowball rolling, there was no stopping it. Now, at the time they did this, not in order to destroy the United States and its allies, but to fuel a cultural revolution into communism which would span over several decades. The agenda which was implemented in the early 60s has hardly been touched in the last 40 years. It has been self-sufficient.

But I do believe that in recent years, as the US has grown more hostile towards a weak Russia who wants nothing more than to co-operate because they know they are weak, Putin decided that it's time to amplify this old project in order to destroy the US from within. They've turned away from marxism at its core, which is what the project has been about, and they're not seeking division.

Or it might be some clever ploy in order to stop the intelligence operation that they began in the 60s. Perhaps they are trying to turn the US away from marxism, by making sure the radicalization process speeds up so fast that the ordinary American shuts it down.

Don't underestimate Russian intel. They've always been clever fucks.

>Both sides need to realize we are getting played by Russia (or their keepers).
You are not being played by russia you are being played by the communists, russia aren't commies anymore, the commies are in europe and in the US for that matter whom they were just denied a commie revolution there by trump getting elected, they had already brainwashed the youth to accept communism and was just a few years away from crashing the US economy to nationalize everything and bring it under state control afterwards. This is why the democrats ramped up the spending so massively. And then trump saved the day and they are PISSED OFF!

It has nothing to do with russia but it has to do with communists yes.

>and they're not seeking division.

They're now seeking division*

>can we just admit Russia is behind the division in our country
A few Russians do some pro-black/anti-huwhite psyops, and thousands, if not tens of thousands of blacks, not to mention leftists, hollywood and the MSM, all jump on board the white genocide train. So no, russia is not behind the division, they merely brought attention to the anti-white agenda thats been active for years.

Russia confirmed the diagnosis, but the cancer was already already malignant.

>The old media might be dead by the next election.
It is opposite. by the next election alternative media would be simply banned (see youtube) and all opposition would be stamped as Russians and dismissed. You simply would have no right to speak against left. But it is all ok /nupol/ loves censorship.

Communists have no nations in specific or national loyalty, don't make that mistake to assume that. Communists HATE NATION STATES because it is the bullwark against their ideas and because nation states values language borders culture and ethnic identity. So they hate nation states and want to abolish them into a massive communist superstate or several commie superstates, hitler realized what they were attempting to do and made the mistake of making war against them resulting in the communist defeating germany and painting nationalism as something evil and bad, it's the same thing they are doing with the EU, and why they wanted the NAU north american union with canada mexico and US.. These people whom you or others falsely call globalists, are not globalists, they are COMMUNISTS! Once you see someone promoting these things you mention, which is why they also promote mass immigration, because it destroys national identity. It will be very clear who is who!

DELET THIS COMRADE!

I told you Shaun King couldn't be real Sup Forums but noooo~ you guys thought a trans-nigger was possible because it fit in with your twisted worldview.

Who was that other one? Rachael someothingorother? Obviously a prank, clearly Russian humour.

What is the name of this dictor?
I hate to admit it but he looks really good.
Is his hair white because he is old alreay or its just his natural color?

Anderson Cooper. He's gay. His hair is white because it's filled with cum.

Man Russia has made a mockery of the US in the last few years. Thoroughly undermining and dividing them.

WE WAZ COMRADES!

Russia is in economic termoil and recession which has lead to an over 2 percent decrease so far in its GDP which is direct result of harsh US sanctions on Russia over things like the annexation of Crimea and other things, Who really gives a fuck if they piss off American media.

Which begs the question why they are doing what they do.

Is it in order to spread division and weaken the US from within, or is it in order to amplify the extreme elements of marxism at such a fast rate that it's inevitably going to be shut down by the majority of Americans? If marxism and social justice died down in the US, they would likely soften their stance on Russia.

Americans were dying in the protests and are still being radicalised because nobody told them to not trust the strangers on the internet.

>Which begs the question why they are doing what they do.
Honest question norgebro, do you think russia is still communist? You fight a shadow war against "russian communists" when russia is no longer communists and the real communists are sitting in the EU and US trying to subvert these two areas in particular. Putin is a nationalist, the opposite of a communist.

> excellent results
> raising taxes on the middle class

No, quite the opposite. See The reason marxism has got a foothold in the US today is because the KGB got the snowball rolling in the 60s, and after one generation it was self-sufficient.

What I'm wondering is whether Putin realized the mistake and is actively working to reverse it, or if he just decided that weakening the US is the easiest approach to get a more level playing field.

It's not about good/evil. It's about geopolitical stability. That is all Russia wants. And if the US were the weak one, so would they.

Gdp is up 3+% job numbers are up massively, trump has gotten people like jack ma to pledge 1 million new US jobs, and with foxconn 13k new US jobs and that's just two instances of many. and lots of other positive things are happening for you burgers. reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-gdp/u-s-second-quarter-gdp-growth-revised-up-fastest-in-over-two-years-idUSKCN1BA1JN

Russia is a post-communist state. That doesn't mean they started over from a blank slate and they're totally innocent this time around. All their subversion training, KGB espioniage, disinformation campaigns, these things are not suddenly forgot because Putin is in power now.

You're a fool if you think Putin isn't trying to reclaim the power and global influence of the long lost Soviet Union. Almost all of his involvement in geopolitics lately have been at the aid of old Soviet allies like Syria. And by the way, nationalism does not excluse communism. Look at Stalin.

We definately need to nuke russia now.
Lets do it!

Russians exploiting the weaknesses that were created by American elites. It's a pretty obvious thing to do. If we had killed all the niggers decades ago there would be no division for the Russians to take advantage of. I have four different nigger twitter accounts that I use for racial agitation and I have no connection to Russia. I just hate America and it's a very obvious fracture point.

>Democrats were Russian shills all along
>(((They))) always accuse their opponents of something they themselves are guilty of

Yes whilst russia was still communist the commies tried to do bad things to the US and started various things, but it's no longer the case at all. And commies have no national loyalty they hate nation states so you got that one wrong big time. They don't give a fuck about russia or the US as a nation or people. Please realize what they are doing with the EU.. And just realize that the commies won wwII and have been very busy trying to destroy and undermine nation states and the pillar of it ethnic/national identity which is why mass immigration into western nations was swiftly promoted shortly after wwII

>We definately need to nuke russia now.
Yeah so whilst the commies in the EU are trying to destroy national sovereignity of european nations and flooding you with achmeds and jamals. Your decision is to nuke russia instead of worring about the knife coming from behind getting slowly ready to slit your throat. Gj sven!

I literally have 10 Facebook accounts to troll liberals. 200 from Russia is bush league nigger tier trolling. Liberals are pathetic BBC sucking faggots.

Read my post We're saying the same thing.

Except the KGB project started in the 60s was self-sufficient (ie, no KGB handler) after just a few years, as the college professors with communist sympathies infected the system from within.

It's funny.that they have gone from "the Russian government literally hacked our election. Literally!!" to "some people from Russia may have bought some divisive ads on facebook."

America is a fucking joke and I hope Russia does hack our election next time

>>(((They))) always accuse their opponents of something they themselves are guilty of
Classic alinsky tactic. And as far as i can understand from assanges offers to trump providing hard evidence who is behind promoting the false russian/trump collusion narrative. The dems are heavily involved aswell as anti american people inside US intelligence agencies.

Pretty sure they are talking about satire accounts made by Sup Forums users.

You faggots will never know the joy of pulling a girl aside in a cafe while her boyfriend is next to her, seducing her with your eyes, a few words, and a hand on the thigh. Then verbally threatening to fuck her boyfriend raw dog when he turns and tries to stop you. Got her number and fucked her that night.

Ok then i understand you better thanks for the clarification.

Yeah, I have had dozens of accounts on multiple social media platforms over the years just myself. Slavs need to get on my level.