>No announcement yet for Dog Days season 4

>>No announcement yet for Dog Days season 4

Guys I'm getting scared. They're going to make season 4...right?

Is manga or LN ongoing btw?

It's original, user

After the Asobi ni Iku Yo sequel.

I think that there is no hope then.

They left 3rd season with a cliffhanger, but seeing as how much Nanoha Vivids anime tanked maybe SevenArcs is out of money

I kind of wish they would give it to another studio. I'd love to see Trigger do Dog Days

they need to stop introducing new fucking characters, i just want shinku and co. to do demon extermination and festival stuff

Wasn't Nanoha Vivid by A-1 Pictures?

Who is this pussy cat?

An Asobi ni Iku Yo character.

Yes.

And saying it tanked isn't exactly true either, it instead never even listed DvDs/BDs in the first place. I'd still like to know why.

>>Season 4
>>They retcon all the bullshit with rabbit shota
>>We finally get an entire episode dedicated to the princesses having an idol contest battle with Yui Horie, Aoi Yuki, and Ami Koshimizu singing

Except Ami Koshimizu can't sing for shit so they have to get a different girl to do her singing voice for Leo like they're doing with Macross Delta

>Ami Koshimizu can't sing for shit

>Yukikaze doujins
Miracles of the universe.

Every time I look at my dog's big floppy ears. I think of Eclair.

You are now experiencing mild jelly.

I'd be pissed if we get another LALALA shit.

Yukikaze best girl

Horse pussy wasn't at fault though. I actually liked it how she mellowed down and actually blushed and shit.

If Ami can sing, then what's their thought process for her voicing Mikumo in Macorss Delta but having a different girl do her songs?

Regardless, I still want to hear her sing.

I imagine Leo would do an old Enka song, Biscotti would do garbage typical boring idol song, and Cou would do heavy metal.