Hillary Clinton is coming

Today I have found that Hillary is coming to my university in the UK, best of all it's being livestreamed.

This presents us with an opportunity, any ideas for what should be done

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/hillary-clinton-visiting-swansea-next-13689302.amp
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ4PYVATBac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"PEPE!"

Scream MDE World Peace over and over again

That bitch hasn't come in years

get a seth rich chant going

I think a few troublemakers starting a "lock her up!" chant on foreign soil would break her mind.

Does she scissor Huma?

Simple, scream as loud as you can.

Bill Clinton is a rapist.

You know the British government has banned Trump from visiting on the down low, right?

Yell, "Russia did 9/11".

Get some hair for Shkreli

A full on Hillary melt down on stage must be the goal

Turn up with signs with donald trumps face on them chanting COVFEFE. Pic related, could be an option.

> hillary is coming
I'm suddently not in the mood to masturbate anymore.

please throw an egg at her or something

try to record it

Every time she says something we should just scream WRONG

Ask about Haiti, and her links to child traffickers.

YES - why didnt i think of that

Just wear a red baseball cap, that will be enough to trigger the entire room. No need for writing maga on it. It's too easy at this point.

If she's signing her book, ask her to make it out to "Seth Rich"

Get a bunch of people to buy reuben sandwiches and yell "for seth" as you all throw them.

Better yet, take two bites out of them beforehand.

"PEPE" will be enough.

Or just shout "BILL CLINTON CLINTON IS A RAPIST AND HILLARY CLINTON KILLED SETH RICH"

We've had other politicians come before and they were easy enough thy let you take photos with them, I don't know how much security there will be but imagine standing next to her taking a photo, too big an opportunity

this dear god please this

That’s too hard to chant but bill Clinton is a rapist is perfect. Hillary Clinton killed Seth rich is too many th and d sounds, that’s hard to chant

DRESS UP LIKE DONALD DUCK AND SIT IN THE FRONT ROW. AH THE MEMORIES!

do it faggot

"For Seth Rich!
For Seth Rich!
For Seth Rich!
For Seth Rich!"

before the reubens are thrown.

Yep, that's the one.

Dress up as Pepe and storm the stage.

Shout "patriarchy stole the election" and see what her reaction will be. Make sure you're nice n close to the old hag

Dress as a muslim, throw acid in her face.

Just start a low guttural RRRRRR

That slowly cresendos into a glorious RRREEEEEEEE!!!!

Make it as long and loud as you can

Which uni?

ask her what happened

Unsheath your butter knife and then smirk at her

PEPE

ask her why she still isn't 50 points ahead

Shout PEPE during her (((lecture))). This should be done everywhere and on every platform she goes by default. Pepe shall haunt her till she dies.

God speed user!

Scream "Justice for Seth Rich!!" until you get 404'd

She sighs and proceeds to take out her hot sauce from her purse and shakes on her fried chicken and waffles and begins, "See, what had happened wuz..."

Shoot her... oh wait
>No guns
Stab her... oh wait
>knife bins
Throw hot tea and a crumpet at her then call her a carpet munching Satanic pedophile.

Ask her how she feels about letting down her country.

Fuck. Shes been more places for that book than she did running for president

BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL

ask her why podesta nicked maddie mcann

Just remember Hillary is a liar. She's always making up shit.

I guarantee you she'll say something like she grew up loving "The Good Life" and "Only Fools and Horses" and that she always wanted a Reliant Robin auto as a young woman..blah blah..

Better yet, ask a muslim to do it

Yell out
"BILL! THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!!!"
Run on stage, grab a leg in each hand and munch on her rug.

Ask her if she lives in constant fear of being hauled off to prison now that the godking is in charge.

Why? He'll just make her prettier.

Tell her to Pokémon go fuck herself

That's genius. It would literally incite them into a frothing rage without actually doing anything to deserve it because they are so trained to jump anyone with a red hat. Put a fucking US or State flag somewhere on it and make it even worse for when they attack you.

You'd get arrested on the spot, filed for potential terrorist and blacklisted from every government organization.

Checked
I hope she says something really out of thouch like, I'd always tune in to Jimmy Saville's radio show

From a quick peruse it seems to be Swansea, where she is being given an honorary degree.

desu OP you already go to a dreadful university so there is no real point making yourself a social outcast by doing anything autistic, unless of course you are all ready hated by everybody.

Don't do anything stupid that will get you expelled or blacklisted from jobs. If you are a true conservative, keep your head down and begin your long road to the institutions.

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

Being the UK you'll get imprisoned for hate speech no matter what you do though. Do it faggot.

HILLARY KILLED SETH RICH

Don't worry obviously I would deliver it's just funny to watch the ideas people come up with

This!
all over her face n tits

Save us madam president

The end

This so much

Imagine if she was killed in a terrorist attack. Would liberals still defend Muslims if they killed that cunt?

Hack the speakers to play Der Königgreatzer as she walks on stage then unfurl some wwii german banners from the overhead once she reaches the podium.

Yes.

British government are creepy cunts that protect pedos like Saville.

Sick burn m8

Dildo Drone.

Time to put pressure on the university.
You all know what to do.

Just ask one of those middle eastern guys that are everywhere for the ingredients for some explosives. Then walk into your local hardware store and walk out.

Turns out it's Swansea University

google.co.uk/amp/www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/hillary-clinton-visiting-swansea-next-13689302.amp

just set up some packages of toilet paper around wherever she's speaking to help her feel like she's right where she belongs. in the toilet paper aisle. where costco put her

'PEPE!'
'AVENGE SETH RICH!'
'LOCK HER UP!'
Get there as early as possible. Get as CLOSE to where she's talking as humanly possible. Get ready to scream at the top of your lungs, you'll have to scream at your loudest possible volume your vocal cords can accomplish. Choose a meme phrase during her speech, and randomly yell it. Make it as quick as possible so security doesn't have time to shut you up quick enough.

If security doesn't react, keep yelling memes.

implying she doesnt cuck bill with one of podesta's pepperonis every morning

play one of those songs:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ4PYVATBac

Exactly. Imagine standing on the stage, giving your talk and every time you look up, there's another red baseball cap popping up. At first you don't notice but then they become more numerous and panic sets in.
The final trigger will be in q&a, when some civilian asks a poorly worded question.

Any of these options.

Make sure to post a link to the video/ live stream

Pepe as you claim to be antifa and fhrow urine on her

She's gonna shit herself.

Ask her to sign this for you...

All of Sup Forums will be disappointed in you if you don't do it, OP

Ask her if she was under sniper fire when she lands here.

We need a discord channel for organizing this if we're seriously going to do it. Who's making it?

bomb it or throw acid in her face
/thread

This is a level of comfy that shouldn't be able to exist.

lol

this

The left really, really can't meme, huh?

wear a MAGA shirt or cap

ask if she was responsible for bengahzi

>acid burns

They're the London version of the I

Just yell out that shes a cunt.

is there anyone else in this uni or just OP? i'd love to see an autistic chorus of 'pepe did nothing wrong'

Dress like a normie, wait for book signing, ask her to make it out to Seth Rich. Record the whole thing, try and get a good money shot. If you do it sufficiently clandestinely, you might not even get clapped in irons

Oh Christ please get this chant started. I would love to see this in HuffPost about how Hillary's message was too smart for the UK.