I just binge read berserk and.....7 years? Seriously...

I just binge read berserk and.....7 years? Seriously? Nothing happened on the boat and they arrived at the island pretty quickly when you read it all at once, i literally can't imagine how horrible it would have been too only have this as your berserk output for 7 years, What was Miura even doing? If he had worked in the same pace as before berserk would probably be finished or almost finished by now

You're wrong.
Not seven, it was eight and a half years.

Fucking hell, also is puck ever gonna be relevant again? I loved his relationship with guts in black swordsman and conviction, but now he's just a fat one liner joke man that is almost never drawn in his real shape

I'm beginning to wonder if Miura even knows what he wants to do with the story anymore.

>.....
>binge read
Fuck off, newfag.

They're in elfheim, of course he's gonna be relevant.

Never forget, Anons.

Best Antagonist coming through

>people hate the translation that gives him a pirate's accent
Pirate accents are the thinking man's fetish, it goes over the heads of plebeians.

Isma best girl 2bh

There is only one important question

Will guts rape griffith as revenge?

That's what he wants, that was what he wanted all along.

>He rapes him with his sword

Come to think of it, does he have a different accent in the Japanese version? Or does he just speak normally?

This makes sense, the reason griffith raped casca is because he knows guts will come back and repay the favor one day, griffith is truly a brilliant tactician

Probably whatever the hell the Japanese pirate equivalent accent is, our accent only exists because of one movie, or he just had no accent and talked like every other fuck.
He needed a pirate accent though, that's when you know the translator had a passion for his work.

He saw the relationship growing between them and he had to show Guts that women were nothing compared to how a man can love another man.

how drastic does the manga change if you binge read it?
i remember puck being drawn cartoony suddenly and as a tone shift guts has a group of kids as his group. and then there's that pedo shit with the little witch and the armor which just feels wrong.

reading the manga every update feels slow as shit. like its just not the berserk i remember anymore and i really want to move on.

why does everyone use this serpico pic?

my plan is to read it monthly until it's finished then give it a re-read.

The tone shift is very natural, it goes well with guts more mature character development and his focus on his new crew instead of his revenge obsession. Isidro and Puck really needs some more stuff though, they just feel like comic relief after conviction arc. And there is enough comic relief already.

Puck was drawn cartoony well before the Schierke arc.

People overestimate how the manga has changed. Even when they added a little witch there was a whole lot of dying and trolls raping people, and then right after when they go to Farnese' family its alot more killing with new interesting enemies. Then you have Griffith vs Pakistan

It's a good pic

he is handsome yes

Andrenomics in action

>those posts commenting on the deaths of anons

It really is something to think about. Rest in peace brothers.

Has it been so long since the got in the boat? Shit, we are all getting old waiting for this shit to end.

really I thought it was ten?

I'm still wondering if I should just read Berserk now or wait until it is finished, on my deathbed.

Think about the fans who never got to see Guts get off the boat and smile when hearing that Casca might be saved.

Someone died while searching of Elfheim.

Shit user. Don't do this to me now.

And don't forget we will go back to the boat for the return in Midland, Anons.

I'm honestly so fucking happy I waited until a few days before the new chapter to go from end of Golden Age to being up to date. I seriously don't know how the oldfag fans were able to stand suffering for nearly a decade, but I imagine I'll understand soon considering Miura's hiatus habit

Also Puck is apparently the chosen one of the elves who was destined to bring everyone to the elf king so he's relevant now

>implying there won't be some fairy magic mumbo jumbo