Plz gib

Do you give to beggars?

Other urls found in this thread:

mochimachine.org/wasteland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No they're scum

yeah life advices, fuckin hobos

I have never met any, but I guess I would give something.

No. At all costs, avoid.
They will be back tomorrow if you do.
The World needs LESS people. Help The World.

Interesting thing I noted making this thread, if you bing image search 'beggar' they're 99% brown

If they personally come up to me amd talk for a bit I might spare something 1-5 depending on my vibe. If they just sit there with the sign i walk right past.

At least have some sort of ambition when you're begging

only when I'm really drunk

yeah needles full of Fentanyl

I've given them bottled water when they're panhandling in 100+F weather

but I don't give them money

yes, if they're with man's best friend; no, if it's a gypsy or they're alone

I used to work for charities that helped people in need, they really don't need to beg. Homeless people can easily get a hot meal a day and enough food to get by for a few days, there's also places for them to shower and clean themselves up. If you really want to help homeless people stop supporting their drug/alcohol habits by giving them money.

I honestly think less of beggars with a dog.
The dog probably doesn't care and can possibly get fed somewhere else, and I absolutely understand the need for companionship that a dog would bring. But at the time same it irritates me and I think less of them.

Sometimes chuck them some change if I've just broken a note and have it in my pocket. I dont really care if they use it to get high/drunk, I don't really want a bunch of change in my pocket. I suppose I could give to charities but I don't particularly like charitable organisations, at least with beggars I know who has received benefit.

What about the cunts camped out by the cash machines?

yes
If my rent and bills are paid and I have food on the table I will give money to beggars.
I also do not care what they spend it on, if they want to get fucked up or high, good for them.

they're probably using doggo to manipulate the feels of the passer-by, still tho ;_;

Occasionally small change, one time I went in a 7/11, bought some chips, heath bars, bottle of water, pack of smokes and a lighter and gave it to a homeless guy. He seemed to really appreciate it

I rarely use cash machines and if I do I try to use the ones inside banks anyway. I dont think I've ever noticed them by cash machines though, I think the rozzers must be on point at dispersing them.

I beat them. Is that ok

In your country it's just fine

Only when they openly say that the money will be spent on alcohol.

It depends - if someone asked for money for drink, I may or may not give it to them depending on how far gone they are (ie: if being more drunk than they are might make them a danger to themselves). I appreciate their honesty.
But if some wankstain asks for "muh busfare into town" when walking in the opposite direction, they are clearly chancers and will get nothing from me.
Subhumans lying on the ground with a McDonalds cup get nothing too. Honest drunks and bums are OK by me so long as they don't lie or act like fools.

Jokes on you. That's his working clothes. He changes before he gets in his car and drives to the burbs.

Then you proceed to poo in the street next to them

rarely
this DESU senpai or alternatively if they agree for me to buy them some food

Only food. Most aren't happy about it because they can't buy drugs with a bottle of ice tea, which makes me even happier.

>walk past beggar

>option 1: give him money
>instantly feel cheated, i got duped, he is probably a lazy alcoholic, he makes as much as me just begging, why did i throw money away, look at this far junkie, he doesn't even look me in the eye as he takes my cash, im so stupid and gullible

>option 2: walk away pretending not to see him
>instantly feel bad, i am such a monster, really i can't spare a couple of bucks for this guy to buy bread, why do i expect more of people when i myself don't aid others, its not like i will miss the money that much, i could've been that guy's hero for a day

Basically a beggar existing near me guarantees my mood goes to the shitter.

Yes I soil there bloodied little body. Checked...

A job application

People need to be taught to be self sustainable without receiving free handouts. Giving them money is a short term help that doesn't produce a result or fix to the problem. It's just delaying time.

It's unrealistic for one person to fix all beggars/homeless, so society as a whole needs to implement systems that do it.

Only street beggars we have are romanian mafia's slaves so no I don't support mafia. Then there's all those fucking niggers and sandniggers who beg money from naïve lady at the welfare office. Their sob stories are even more unbelievable than private suspecting cancer in base hospital day before field training exercise. Guess who's story get the pass. Hint: one gets told you need to drink more water.

Only if there's a girl watching.

No i lived in SLC for a good 5 years. SLC has a really bad homeless problem. I couldnt walk anywhere without "spare some change? Spare a cigarette? Wanna buy some black tar heroin?"
Ive seen countless bums with smartphones and other shit they dont need. Ive seem bums in wheelchairs who dont need them, who use it for the bleeding hearts.
My favorite was when i was walking home from work on labor day and the bums were getting free food in the park.
Homeless people have built a deep special hate within me.

Fuck them all we have to many people on this planet.

Actually i used to do this. I had a stack of buisness cards that was advertising fast food joints that were hiring, where to call or apply on online. Used to hand them out all the time, got alot of "fuck yous"

Just if they are kids or women. And not in Spain but in my motherland, Morocco. But if they are men, i swear i wont give them any cent, unless they are ill or limbless and just in Morocco because there there are barely organisations to help the poor. A grown up man that begs shouldnt deserve to live in this world.

Yes. Being red pilled doesn't mean you have to be a massive cunt.

I'd rather give it straight to them than to charities where probably only 10% goes to the poor?

Is Christian thing to do. Only give to legit sick ones who are disabled and cannot work.

>It's unrealistic for one person to fix all beggars/homeless, so society as a whole needs to implement systems that do it.
Spoken like a true leaf.
That's how you get shitholes like San Diego, San Fran and Toronto with a heroin, poop, and Hep C epidemic.
mochimachine.org/wasteland/

>Live in Los Angeles
>encounter 300 beggars every time I go outside
>ignore them
>see some gullible tourist opening up their wallet
>chase them away
>tell them not to feed the homeless invasion
>tell bum to go back to wherever you came from

99% of the time not. They need to:
.- look Spanish
.- don't look like commies
.- look like they need it, even if it's for drugs (street musicians can get gassed)
.- don't speak or harass people

Yes, exactly, places with no self sustainment and gibs for all. Thanks for proving my point jackass.

>Do you give to gypsies?

the answer to that question is resounding no, OP

>Pole never saw a beggar
Can't see the forest due to all the trees

Nope, I'm too poor.

One day I woke up and I saw one of my car's windows broken and I opened it looking for whatever could be missing and all I found was a 5€ bill and a note that said "Start saving for a new car".

I wish I had money for a cellphone with a camera back then to prove you this is true.

Pic related is my car model.

Also beggars are part of a mafia.

No. Fucking Romanian mafia. Fortunately I've only seen one in my town, usually they flock in Hellsinki, Turku, Tampere and other bigger cities.

Few bums in here though, one local bum tried a week ago get few euros to (feed one armed bandit) bus ticket, food what ever.
I answered that if he's hungry, I could offer him a knuckle sandwich.

>I answered that if he's hungry, I could offer him a knuckle sandwich.
Stop larping

nice meme

Ok,
He actually asked for four or fiver euros
I answered that "bony fiver" is all I have for him.
Knuckle sandwich just sounds better in English and is closes.

*t translation, "bunch of fives" sounds fucking stupid and I doubt even Brits use it anymore.

>doesn't produce a result or fix to the problem
I don't know why you'd think we're trying to fix the problem. We're just offloading some spare change.

>"bony fiver" is all I have for him
I like this, going to try to use it

I highly doubt you actually did this. If you did it's a little pathetic that you put in so much effort.

>bony fiver

I sometimes give a few dollars to those i think are genuine beggars. I dont donate to charities either. Personally i doubt that most charities do anything useful. Only exceptions are the catholic church and renovations of historic buildings.

9 mm above the eyebrow.

Surely your dick isn't that small

I've seen POC beggars ask me, a white-face, for money only to see multiple other POCs walk by and get asked nothing. I swear black beggars only beg to whites.

The only time I give to beggars is when I throw a hand full of change out the window at them while I'm going 25mph

White privilege boi

but yours is. kekekekek....

You got that right. Now go sniff ya petrol can.

It's actually pretty epic.

depends on his/hers nationality.
I give to Danes and that is it.

Why would I? Our beggars are exclusively gypsies from Romania, Bulgaria and Moldova. If no one gave them a cent, they'd move elsewhere.

This right here, bums only get money when I think I'm adout to bang a new chick, on the way back to my place. At all other times, fuck off!!!

Yeah, "luuvitonen" is perfectly normal euphemism in Finland.

Only if they are Chinese, or White people who are obviously not on drugs.

I cross the street to avoid the black beggars because they are just too aggressive, I'm pretty sure some of them have more leisure money than I do, like that muscular black young man in a white tee shirt and designer jean who accosted me in the night with his hand out for some change. Shameless.

Not in France. As they are literally no reason to explain how you can still be homeless with all the support government and institutions provide in case of extreme poverty. There are jobs (difficult, physically expensive per se) everywhere. That and the fact that beggars are'nt even from France for the most part, not my problem. Let them die

As a NEET that will one day live as a vagabond, I find the idea of beggars disgusting and wish they'd all be shot. Only degenerate junkies and crazy people choose to live as beggars rather than living in the woods or something.

They're rare in my area, but I've given them food before.

>Only if they are Chinese
Xie xie

Typical beggar sitting in crowded area earns more than honest working men even without my gibs, even after giving local mobsters their share.

Sometimes, ill buy them food.

They need to get them off queen street. It's a joke

nope watched a scraggly lookin bitch with a cardboard sign collect her earnings from begging and get into a fairly new lexus, now I assume they are all scum and liars

Do you think some "NEETs" on Sup Forums make their bread that way?

I would not be surprised at all, however I do believe most of Sup Forums works and has a family. and most aren't fat neckbeards. good chance I'm wrong though.

I was in Oxford for a few weeks, place is filled with beggars. I generally ignored them, cynical buggers would hang outside shops, knowing that everyone going in and out has money. The one person I did give money to was this one cheery looking gentleman sitting at the side of the road, offered to tell me a "funny story or a joke or something."

The guy wasn't trying to guilt us out of money, if anything he was showing merit. I didn't get to hear anything from him though, girlfriend hurried me on to ignore him, tossed him £2 when she wasn't looking.

>I do believe most of Sup Forums works and has a family
Some boards, possibly, but I wouldn't bet on it. Maybe it's my own experience as an old fag, but a lot of people here are in their early 20s and housebound.

1% of my salary, preferably to women.

>beggar waits in front of the store asking for change
>give change
>beggar gets angry and shouts at you for not giving him enough change

Anyone had this happen to them? It taught me a lesson about lower classes.

Out of good faith.

Because I've been poverty stricken for years in my life so I know what the struggle is like and what you have to do to get your next meal.

Yeah, some change will do. Not everyone is born in a decent family. Charity is one of the highest morality.

Was she driving? Here, Romanian beggars are known to work for mafias. It could have been her bosses car.

I give money to buskers but only if they are good.

Food or money when i see one! You can usually tell if they are truly homeless and hungry! God's work feed the hungry clothed the naked and help all the suffering! How many people do these things? Anyone volunteer at old folks homes?

I've given money to beggars before. Only time I readily handed it over was when an alcoholic homeless dude walked up to me, told me he had the shakes and he needed his fix, gave him a buck or 2. Least he was honest with me.

Not here they have to come up with almost 10$ to stay the night in the shelters!

>Anyone volunteer at old folks homes
I found it crushingly depressive even to visit relatives there.
Either your brain goes and you become a clown incapable of taking care of yourself, or your body goes and you're trapped in a meat prison reliant on other people 24/7.

Fuck that, give me a swift death.

If the guy is white and don't drink i would give him something. But i never meet any.
I see a lot of people giving money to fucking gypsies, i don't understand this level of cuckoldry but i guess it's just the current state of my dying country.

Only if they’re white men. As for female beggars, they’ve probably got more money than me anyway

All of our beggars are from Bulgaria/romania so I realy dont give shit about them.

I only give food to hobos

I give to female beggars but never men.

Used to work in NYC. First month I’d gib. When these scumbags never changed and I stopped giving a shit. Then I got mad. Now I just tell them to fuck off on most occasions.

Beta as fuck.
Women have the ultimate bottomless purse between their thighs.

We all get old it's sad most have little to no visitors, and arent taken care of! I figure 30yrs from now they will just euthanize old people with this new generation, you can learn so much from older people! My grandfather's have told me crazy stories like we didnt have tv we would pin cats to the clothes line and watch the fur fly,

You should kys