All is well with the world

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/anncast/2016-06-24/.103592
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

best girl

>beating this dead horse to mock Chidori haters
It's over, stop the generals.

Poor man's Mako, but she was alright.

I agree, the couples in this are cute. The show didn't do them much justice though.
Nico is great and deserves someone who'll make her feel special. It just isn't going to be Tenga and people should get over that.

The end was shitty but i enjoyed the ride

Nico decided to embrace the life of a cuck, but she's still cute so I won't bully her too hard on that.

RIP best girl

I would have liked more development between them (or just earlier development for Chidori's character, her arc was stalled solely so she could have her big change in the climax when it would have made more sense for it to happen sooner), but they were cute and in the end that's what matter in this kind of anime.

I think we can all agree that this is Trigger's best looking television series to date. They've improved a lot and really nailed down a style that is still cartoony without looking downright cheap like KlK often did.

I don't count LWA (yet) because it's still just two OVA's.

Okada didn't fuck up in the end at least.

Figma/statue when?

Can anyone please explain to this emotionless autist what the fuck just happened?

>Katsuhira and Nori-chan literally about to sex each other
>Yuta didn't get rejected at all
>Tenga actually won the Chidori
Not gonna lie, I didn't expect an ending this corny.

>Katsuhira and Nori-chan literally about to sex each
Are you implying that there'll ever be a time where Chidori won't interrupt them?

>Nico still cheering for everyone
Even in darkness a keen spirit finds light

Not with Mad Dog sexing her at the same time.

This piss me off. Tenga and Nico romance came out of nowhere and they ended like nothing happened. They just used them as a plot device and nothing more.

This show sucked. I was watching bullshit drama just to watch the somewhat good slice of life scenes.

Last few minutes were the only semi-decent part.

>came out of nowhere and they ended like nothing happened
Resolved just how it started. What a surprise not.

It wasn't a romance, just a one-sided crush. And yeah, plot device.

Trigger Original Anime Rankings

LWA >>> Kill la Kill > Luluco = Inferno Cop > Kiznaiver > Ninja Slayer

This show was 5/10 I only watched for the cute girls

Is anyone else mad that Nori doesn't get a short haircut at the end?

No, hair cutting connoting character development is the worst meme in anime

Actually nvm, Ninja Slayer was an adaptation sort of

Why does no one like nico? she's fucking great. Fucking tenga has shit taste.

Luluco > Kill la Kill > LWA = Inferno Cop >>> Kiznaiver

still haven't seen ninja slayer

True. But until they said Nico likes Tenga, we had no indication that she did. We only knew because they said she did. Tenga also ignored Nico's "confession".

How can she start fresh if she doesn't let go of her hair?

>that size difference
He will fucking destroy her. Good.

weird how I've never noticed how flat she is

>Inferno cop, Ninja slayer
>anything but top tier
That's some ungodly shit taste you've got there

She doesn't need to cut it; she's catching up, not starting anew.

This, Ninja Slayer is fucking fantastic. Great dub, too.
>FOR NINJAS, DEATH IS THE ONLY WAY OUT

It's a real life thing too you know. It's only really overdone in one series I can think of

Kiznaiver should have just been about Yuta slowly wearing Honoka down until she learns how to forgive herself and accepts her own love for him. Everyone else is pointless.

Last episode was fucking phenomenal.
Seriously never in my life would I think an anime would make me shout something like YEEART or WASSHOI out loud.

>NINJA KOROSUBESHI
>YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAART
>ONOREE NINJA SUREYA-SAN

>Nico gets nothing

Shit ending, Chidori is a shit girl
At least Chidori's still butthurt over Sonozaki to the very last scene, which is nice

>Being this butthurt about an anime girl being happy

She'll be a miserable emotionally manipulate sow driving Tenga to drink irresponsibly and shack up with Nico out of despair.

Is this Okada's worst show to date?

The whole Noriko's resolution is so shitty.

Nicofag tears, salty and sweet.

You have no proof Shitdori won't get any further with Tenga. You have no proof she won't abuse him and strip him of emotion. Let it die.

I bet Tenga only needs to thrust it once into her pussy to completely fuck the kacchon out of her head.

She'll win the Hisomu bowl eventually.

I honestly don't understand why you guys hype those two as the second coming of jesus.
Both have some great moments and the flash tier animation has actually some charm. They were alright, nothing great.

I don't think such a high level of sodium is healthy, friend. You should really let go.

Tenga is a horrible person

he at least ended with the other worst character

Tenga best boy
Chidori best girl
Stay mad faggot.

I feel the show was decent in general. The end was so rushed while the beginning was slow as fuck. At least kacchon and sonozaki ended up together, fuck chidori

>Tenga best boy
>Chidori best girl
Only half of that is true user

Everyone got what they wanted. She got friends in the end which was her priority.

>two shittiest muh no feeling autists ended up together
Good thing they won't affect better characters.

>I feel the show was decent in general.
>Decent
What the hell this isn't Sup Forums. Where is the mediocre?

I don't care about the ship
-the guy is a mayor hypocrite
-he completely disfigured katsuhira and didnt even apologise for it
-he continues acting like a bitch saying that HE hasnt forgiven katsuhira when hes the one in the wrong
Just don't like how the show swept it under the rug

fucking this
>he made muh chidori cry
he's a psycho

>He hasnt forgiven katsuhira
Fucking Based
Katsuhira is shit anyway
Also he's not obliged to forgive some autist that made his waifu sad just because he's your self insert.

I remember some of Inferno Cop's appeal being the kind-of-but-not-really-in-character twitter account.

there were not bad characters IMO, but sonozaki and kacchon are by far the best ones

Man do you even have friends? Of course he is a fucking hypocrite but do you think telling him that will make it better?

animenewsnetwork.com/anncast/2016-06-24/.103592

Why you guys like bullies?

This, I really enjoyed seeing actual development.

someone spoil the ending for me? i want to know if i should pick this back up. also hated the redhead childhood friend. white hair girl is best girl, nori chan is second. glasses girl is a cunt.

Tenga is second choice and he knows it

Forever beta

It wasn't a Gainax ending.

>I don't feel pain deadpan expression boy
>I felt so much I don't feel anymore tuna girl
There was literally nothing likeable about those two.

I listen to that podcast, but I'm not sure why because I only ever spend the entire time thinking how wrong their opinions are.

Spotted the kacchon-selfinsert.

The ending is exactly what you should expect from an Okada work.

I would have been happy for Chidori and Tenga before that episode. As it is, I'm sort of indifferent.

The two autists jumped off a bridge and everyone lived happily ever after.

Kizna magic is fixed with the power of love. The autists are all happy and autistic. Nico gets friends, Hisomu is chill, other stuff.

I want to transfer to the school and fuck Hisomu.

I want to transfer to the school and make Nico my waifu

Sonozaki a best.

The show was pretty much a 6/6.5.

As another user said, everything that Okada hadn't touched about it (art, direction, animation, music, etc.) was really top notch.

Everything that she did touch, of course, was mediocre or okay at best

nico 2 pure

It's Chidori's fault for being entitled about belonging to Kacchon. If she just gave up like an actual decent person, none of this would have happened.

I guess my friends aren't total dickheads

that's gonna be an awkward reunion

Best smile of best girl protected.

Most people are hypocrites and selfish. If you think those are dickhead qualities and you wouldn't befriend those then are you friends with saints?

>One of those anime where everyone wins
Nice.

So let me get this straight.
The reason why kacchon and others turned into pitiful, emotionless cripples was because Sonozaki was a too scared fuck to let others pains go.
What a good girl amirite guise?

spoken like a true neet

Nah. They can all be clueless about emotions together.

I'm not implying that they are saints.
And you would be friends with someone who disfigured your face for his own selfish reasons and didnt apologise for it?
Showing no remorse for his actions?

LWA is overrated.

Nah I would probably never speak to said person. But Kacchon at that time had barely any emotions so he probably gives no shit.

It started before that. Sonozaki thought sharing pain meant closer bonds. Because she wanted to be good friends with everyone, she somehow ended up taking all their pain.

It's like how Nico was hungry for friends, only with a Kizna system that worked even worse.

The definition of an alpha asshole. Beats up autists and is totally unapologetic about it, disregard lovesick clown girls, crushes redhead pussy.

Tenga is awesome.

But she's taking and keeping the pain willingly.
Basically it hurts, but she sticks to it anyway because she's scared she will lose her friends if she lets go.

I guess the show did it without thinking that people would notice.
I still retain the point that tenga is a horrible person

Literally this.

Never again will I support a red.

Are you an alpha, user?

Sonozaki didn't realize she can just give it back. Sonozaki wanted to improve the Kizna system to fix the coma kids, and to share those early days with everyone.