Here's your artificial waifu

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4928510/Creepy-lifelike-android-unveiled-Tokyo-Games-Show.html

An incredibly 'life-like' android appears to show how the line between woman and machine is starting to disappear.

Footage captured at this year's Tokyo Game Show has already amassed three million views on one video-sharing platform alone, but not everyone believes their eyes.

A fierce debate has broken out among people who have seen the reputed robot with many believing it must be a person, while others think she is the genuine article

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/j3jmz
youtube.com/watch?v=ACtozUE6Rzw
instagram.com/saotvos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*sigh*

*raped by pakis*

Ftfy

There's human-like robots and then there's Asian-like robots

I TOLD YOU FUCKERS IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN SOON
GAS THE ROASTIES WAIFU WAR NOW

this is seriously the most retarded article i've ever seen on the dailymail and that's saying a lot.

>A fierce debate

source needed.

well aint that some shit.

archive.is/j3jmz
Let's archive it

> a wild mohammadean appears
> cuts off the head of your sex bot
> begins to rape trachea

>creepy lifelike Android

I find it hard to believe whoever wrote this article has so little contact with Asians

It's a human cos player. That original tweet was a prank. Ya'll got pranked by some gooks.

What?

Thanks

Shit, what if we're being replaced by robots like that without knowing.

Swedestan 2020

watch this and stop replying to this thread. i have no idea who is trying to make this go viral, but they need hot death.

youtube.com/watch?v=ACtozUE6Rzw

So jap hikikomoris are going to soon have low maintenance dishwasher, sex toy and food machine in one package.

It's clearly an actress, no one is just gonna show up with a perfectly human looking robot despite everything else in the fuck-bot field looking uncanny as fuck then have it do deliberately unnatural movements, if she was an actual robot they'd have her doing more natural movements that robots are already capable of to show off how great their robot is so everyone would give them money.

I wish robo-waifus were already so advanced, but we've still got a while to wait before they're anything more than creepy looking glorified onaholes.

I know Asians have the whole robotic insectoid morality thing going on but they don't actually look like robots.

it's a human retard, it's just a PR stunt.

That footage is a mini IQ test, and most people failed.

R.I.P. White Women
>30,000 BC to 2017 AD

its just a cheng in cosplay

Kill yourself.

A man can dream can't he?

Hey. If i buy one and shes real fuck yea. Im in bitches. Hhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Don't worry, they'll look like that in less than 10 years. The nips aren't fucking around.

>i have no idea who

as much as i want to belive, this is fake as fuck m8

it's just some theater student trien to scrabe by
a PR stunt for the corporation nothing more

instagram.com/saotvos/

There's your android retarded asses, go find yourselves a real woman. No wonder refugees has a lot of women for their disposal.

aw lawdy

It's a human performance you dumb cunt

Why are we bothering with having 'realistic' robots when actual robot faces are better?

>creepy
Roasties BTFO

It's the 2D vs 3D argument. Of course people that already fap to their waifus are OK with stylized faces. This is to get the 3D guys on board because they're too afraid of being shamed into sexing a 3D girl and a realistic-looking sexbot would allow them to go "sorry I was drunk, horny, and didn't know" while still allowing them to fap to purer women (aka 2D and sexbots).

Eh, more cute robots for me then.