Now that the dust has settled

Now that the dust has settled.

When are you guys going to admit that he is a complete failure?

Prove me wrong. What went wrong? Pro tip: You can't. Sup Forums BTFO

>beat hillary
Did everything I wanted him to do. Anything else is icing on the cake. The continued butthurt is like an added bonus.

Probably never, his supporters feel the sunk cost but won't own up to it, also various organizations are paid to shill for Trump on here

He can't be a complete failure because he pisses leftists off on a daily basis. That's one of several reasons why I supported him

I have to admit, Obama was a failure now that i can see his whole presidency in hindsight.

>b-but the w-wall!
>is not going to be builded
>b-but b-but he's gonna put hillary in p-prison!
>no he dont
>b-but h-he is anti-kikes!
>no he isn't, nothing has changed with the kikes around US

When he fails to impress me.
>Backs wrong guy in Luther Strange
>realizes he fucks up, everyone looking at him and Strange
>"uh....how about those NFL SONS OF BITCHES!"
>everyone boycotts the NFL and will spend the next few months screaming for it's destruction.
Even if you're a dirty commie, you gotta admit that was amazing.

>implying he isn't doing exactly what he's supposed to be doing

He has anti-trump republicans and hardcore partisan democrats opposing him which I imagine makes your original goals pretty difficult to achieve and he hasn't completed a full term yet. But I digress, he has done all I wanted him to do so I'm fine.

As a former Republican and Trump voter I can confirm this; he is a fucking failure. I regret voting for that orange piece of shit. What angers me most is how he lied about being anti-establishment and has filled the swamp and not locked her up. He lied to us. Left wing anti-establishment candidates are the only viable alternative to this shit, so I will be voting Bernie/Warren 2020 and I say that as a constitutional conservative

>When are you guys going to admit that he is a complete failure?
Still triggering all the right people. You think I give a fuck about his policies or politics? Fuck no. I'll probably vote for him again.

Same, except I think it's time for a woman president.

you forgot your meme flag

ITT: the politically illiterate
>But dude, I'm so glad my team won and their team lost because I hate their team and their team being mad about losing is the best thing about my team winning.

What timeline are you from?

>When he fails to repeal and replace Obamacare
>When he fails to build the wall
>When he fails to do a Muslim ban that doesn't let ANY Muslims in
>When he fails to pass his tax plan

oh wait...

>pretending Trump is on either team
>implying Paul Ryan, McCain, and the rest of the cuckservatives aren't just as ass-blasted as Hillary

>russian twitter trolls literally fanning the flames on the president's stupid non-issue debate
Which is it guys, is Trump in bed with the trolls or is he literally inept and playing right into their hands?

>also various organizations are paid to shill for Trump on here
Got any proof? No, because it's a fucking lie. That's the thing that pisses shills off the most Sup Forums does this for free. Clinton couldn't pay six million dollars and get good help, lol.

This is a primarily center right to extreme right wing board with everything in between, hence all the trump supporters. Trump wouldn't need to shill on Sup Forums when most support him already.

Construction on the wall already started dumbass.

Illegal immigration is down 83 percent. Electing Trump built the wall.

You got me there. That just makes this attitude all the more retarded though.

>beaner boy thinks thats all americans care about

Believe it or not, most people aren't trolling.
He saw a weak spot where the NFL was showing itself to be the unpatriotic parasite organization it always was and took a God-damned sledgehammer to it.
All the normies I know from work are slowly redpilling themselves on football and dropping support.
I for one am doing my point, giving people that talk about football dirty looks and implying they hate America.

Not really, most people are on team America. The cuckservatives and demonrats both hate America errgo supporting papa Trumpu feels nice, if you're not a scumbag.

1. Had opposition from both sides.
2. Wall isn't off the table yet.
3. He merely mentioned an all muslim ban. He never said that is what he was going to to.
4. He actually passed it

See? That goes to show how simple you are. He and Trump were both strangers to DC, and they became friends, Trump told his friend he would campaign for him, even though the other candidate was the better choice. I'm pretty sure they had an idea who was winning, so Trump is now going to campaign for the primary winner. It was played brilliantly but there are assholes who can only see negativity, like you...

What's negative about it?
Trump saves his image and destroys a tumor on America in one move baiting the NFL into pissing off 65% of the country with their unpatriotic faggotry.

>Left wing anti-establishment candidates are the only viable alternative
No fucking way you ever supported Trump. A shitty shifty clumsy attempt right there you idiotic liar. This is the type of low rent shit help Clinton wound up with for her six million.

This. Every time I get bored of him and start thinking that he's just Bush 3.0, he does something that triggers the fuck out of leftists and I like him again