Asian waifu is god tier

>asian waifu is god tier

wide child bearing hips

Chinese aren't humans.

F

This can't be real. But I have seen enough that I know it is.
God will punish us all

Then become Christian and avoid punishment

>chinks
EVERY FUCKING TIME, I SWEAR THIS COUNTRY DESERVES DEATH.

>think she's about to shit in public
>suddenly baby
wtf

Why are you retarded?
My mom dropped me when I was a baby...

Yeah, and shit on your ancestors' graves while you're at it.

*tip*

kek, fucking chinks.

Firebombing china would be an improvement

Hmmm. So this is how people had babies a thousand years ago?

Then what are you waiting for? You could get rid of China, Russia and Nkorea at one go.

China is based though, probably the best country in the world by this point.

Ohhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaa

You're the same if not worse bakla

BASED COMMUNISTS

Oh you mean these 15+ generations before us that were christians?

And don't forget, we continental germanics barely have any idea what gods our ancestors actually worshiped. All the evidence we got from germanic tribes like the cananefates or batavians tell us of completely different gods, myths and traditions compared to the shit asatru worshippers nowadays LARP to.

China is fascist

>single party state
>private property exists but is controlled by the government to serve the interests of the nation
>the nation has its own internet to keep out foreign influences
>propaganda is everywhere and military marches are routine, instilling a sense of loyalty and pride in the people
>the Chinese government is attempting to bring back Chinese culture after communism destroyed much of it
>scientific progress is highly valued and the nation is making great strides in the fields of AI, genetic engineering, and space exploration
>foreign elements such as Islam and Christianity are suppressed or controlled by state churches
>the nation values military strength and is making efforts to ensure that its security is defended through military power

Then fuck off to China if you love it so much.

That wouldn't even be ideologically consistent, China is for the Chinese. However, the western world could take a few hints from them and become more like China.

Truly a model example

Okay Chang