"I think the white race should be bred out"

"I think the white race should be bred out"
"I think white people are dangerous"
"I'm only attracted to black girls"

These are the words of a so-called white nationalist.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.christogenea.org/videos/evalion/anglin-iconoclast-radio-promoting-race-mixing
renegadevids.com/2017/02/07/alt-right-in-a-nutshell-cringefest/
youtu.be/oWlgmkz0zvI?t=5m53s
youtube.com/watch?v=nK95pvqY5I0
youtube.com/watch?v=QZuavMkrs5M
youtube.com/watch?v=iWf0pnxZ3z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

make puerto rico infrastructure again

btw can you post more wh*te bois getting btfo by based black men? kek

Wasn't he proven to be Jewish and once had a Vietnamese girlfriend who spoke almost no English?

wtf im altright now!

Isn't he jewish?

He has said none of those hings Paco. Nice shill thread

He's an albino nigger

yes he did
media.christogenea.org/videos/evalion/anglin-iconoclast-radio-promoting-race-mixing

Don't know who the fuck that is and I don't care.

wtf

If I had his genetics I'd want to be bred out too.

Macklemore is a Trump supporter?

Sage

'I am a gay and like to blow donkeys'

These are the words of chile user op

Stormfront guy
If you don't care why even post then?
Why are you even here, this crap is all we talk about here?

But yet people say pointing out controlled opposition is something shills do

>Stormfront
He's from the daily stormer. Before that he had total fascism. I knew he was controlled opposition for day one when he came on the scene around 2011-12 or so. I can spot these controlled op rats a mile away.

Some Jew from Israel made a video about how Anglin is a Jew. Apparently Anglin's troll army pissed off this Jew dude from Israel. He looked up Anglin's family tree and found Jewish blood on his father's side. But it's not like you need the family tree to come to the conclusion that Anglin is Jewish. From his looks, to his actions, to the words he says (especially while he was "drunk") all point to him being Jewish. Plus the people he hangs out with, WEEV, it's pretty obvious what's going on here.

You want to believe he's legit so bad don't you

Guarantee when you see that shit if you look a little farther you will find "As a Jew..."

I find it ironic that his name is anglin, as in angling, as in fishing, as in trolling. He's fishing for suckers, and he's got dummies sending him money to fight the jew, when he is one. The jews love to take the piss by having their white nationalist controlled opposition be crypto jews.

He said that the white race could be bred out, not should.

Weev does this to the max. There's nothing more trolly than getting white people to believe a Jew is their savior. (((THEY))) did this with Christianity.

8:20 - 9:35
renegadevids.com/2017/02/07/alt-right-in-a-nutshell-cringefest/

youtu.be/oWlgmkz0zvI?t=5m53s

It's hard to make out...

With what he's saying, it makes more sense for him to say "should".

sounds like should to me

He said "The white race *should* be bred out. This is dangerous. Why should anyone else be forced into it. You see the way white people, and IT IS white people, went around the whole world, the whole world they went around and FUCKED everybody."

Anglin looks like he has Down syndrome.
>worst advert for white supremacy since the toothbrush moustache
We must do better than a pint sized Ross kemp

oy vey its the jew!

jews like this in ops post using race baiting tricks to pit blacks v whites or blacks v whites via BLM. It all goes back to the same jews and their goal is to distract you from blaming the jews, just keep blaming blacks or whites goy, ignore the jew.

Unite to defeat the jew, all other problems are secondary until the jew is eliminated.

Bump

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

Im not glad for the death of the white people, but im glad when they'll be gone.

So many conspiracy theory faggots on here, it's fucking pathetic. Anglin is a brilliant and genuine pro-white writer.

This place is not for you, anti-white scum fag. Gtfo.

>Gtfo.
No.

This. I'm a paranoid person. Anglin is legit.

yet another shareblue character assassination

Well I'm Irish and white..so do I blame the white man for trying to genocide my people or do I say it was the British..or do I saw it was the British establishment and not so much the British people (same fucking race as the Irish pretty much) or do I say the Jews were pretty much embedded in the British establishment even back then..
>the (((white man))) killed everyone
White men have generally been the puppets all along. Just as the US military currently is.
Now go and eat some dog or whoever the fuck you do in your turd world shit hole

Anglin is clearly a CIA cointelpro project mocking bird jew working under blue beam. Sup Forums will defend this.

Why do irish british rapebabies love to cry in public and call themselves "emotional"

Anglin looks black. Most whites or blacks cannot larp as the other race simply with contact lenses and skin toner..but Anglin certainly could.
>no media gets as well known as the daily stormer or the daily Shoah unless (((they))) are operating it
And no I've never been in the daily Shoah website but I know it's bullshit as it comes second in google search results. So deffo not from my search history.

I can't even identify your flag. That's how irrelevant you are.
>red with bronze coloured thing in the middle
Looks like you go third place in the communist Olympics

you sound really emotional right now.

Never been in daily stormer site either

kike..using a proxy.
You lot of rats are always easy to smoke out within a few posts.

ofc, after all moroccan proxies are very popular nowdays.
I see your emotions cloud your thinking irish man.

>I think it took you think long to ID you (((own))) flag
Put down the whiskey, you are being very emotional right now.

Not replying to the shills, just informing third-party lurkers:
For someone to be controlled opposition, they actually have to capture any potential opposition and then lead them astray. i.e. the 'alt-lite' that keeps people away from any realisations about white genocide or the Jewish question. Anglin talks primarily about those two topics, therefore he does not serve any benefit to the enemy, therefore he can't be controlled opposition. People accuse Hitler of being Jewish and trying to destroy the white race. The fucking d&c shills will say that of anyone. Ignore them and if you have to reply, sage goes in the options field.

You were saying kike?

morocco always had jews, living in peace under arab rule.
Unlike you whiteys who outright genocided the jews.

This is some next level shilling my man. Anglin is your guy sent to make sure that "far right" is always larping and infighting as opposed to progressing the movement (as well as giving companies excuses to start the ball rollling on shutting down RW websites) but people are getting wise, what do?
>I could make a shill thread
but they already know we shill here
>make an "obvious" shill thread for a little reverse psychology
good concept but seriously too low quality to be believed. fuck off with your quotation marks and reddit spacing jackass.

OPen border for Chili then. You niglets need to learn to be more multicultural. Have some free kebabs.

Lol, its another Dunning Kruger syndrome baby

who?

If "us whites" genocided the Jews then we did a shitty job of it seeing as its jews who control the government's, monetary system and the media etc in white countries.
And you are clearly a kike.
>Africans traded and enslaved other Africans first. >Rwanda was a black on black genocide and whites had to intervene to stop it
>black south Africans are ethnically cleansing whites today
>Jews where the predominant (((white))) slavers of Africans.
Eat shit kike

>muh holocaust
jew detected

The white man is responsible for the genocide of jews.

>Jew detected
pathetic kike
>"if"

It's pretty clear that someone who spouts shit like this is not a white nationalist.
Or are you aiming at SJW who call even such cucks "white nationalists"?
I don't know the guy so I have no idea what's going on, but the definition of a white nationalist clearly doesn't seem to fit here if that dude really has such an attitude.

If there are lots of Jews about today then they didn't get genocided.
>Moroccan kike moron

Kill your self

>genocide of jews

Also you thick piece of turd word garbage. Even "if" Hitler did attempt to get rid of the Jews..it was other white men who stupidly went and stopped him...and lots of white men died in the process
You fucking retarded animal

And soon the Moroccans, the number one cancer in Europe.

Those white men deserved to die serving their jewish superiors goyim.
The white race needs to be eradicated.
As god created man from dirt based on his image, man must eventually return to brown.

So I'm arguing with a morocunt kike..which I'm sure you can easily figure out.. and in order to counter his bullshit I am acknowledging his world view in order to discredit it, as I'm also sure your aware of how an argument works.
You fucking kike cunt

You know what to do

im baking you up dumb potato nigger. how about you two faggets stop your BS so we can figure out if this anglin kid is anti-white or not?

But niglets like you will starve when you are not fed by the white man.

>Jawas
The only thing your country has given the world

>everyone i dislike is a kike
irish man calm down, stop being emotional.
Only good thing the irish people made was trainspotting that showed how retarded they are :/

trainspotting is scottish you fucking nigger retard

The west is gone. Do you think that with our hedonism and our progressive mentality are we gonna be able to beat the drone asian-chinese mentality?

At least they don't feel guilty for hating niggers.

>trainspotting Irish
Moroccunt kike retard strikes again

both are english colonies as shown in braveheart.

>"I think white people are dangerous"
have you heard of World War I or World War 2? we are more dangerous than any of you shitskins can imagine.

Braveheart is also Scottish, niglet. Was Sup Forums listed on the PC you stole?

Meanwhile 90% of Sup Forums do a 180 on their "morals" when they see a picture of an asian qt.

you mean the only good things made by the irish people were actually made by the superior scottish people?

Holy crap, does ireland have a story where it fought for its indepence like scottland or did it just prefer to take that big fat queen elizabeth cock?

You faggots will never know the joy of pulling a girl aside in a cafe while her boyfriend is next to her, seducing her with your eyes, a few words, a hand on the thigh. Then verbally threatening to fuck her boyfriend raw dog when he turns to stop you. Got her number and fucked her that night.

England was a Roman colony (they built a wall to stop the Scottish rampaging into England)
The Romans never made it to Ireland.
Thus the Scottish and Irish are more ethnically authentic than the English.
>Moroccan education in action
I'm impressed they could teach a chimp to write in English though.

>Thus the Scottish and Irish are more ethnically authentic than the English.
lol
you are the niggers of england.

Better keep sucking your own king's cock, or he might end you berber niglets once and for all: youtube.com/watch?v=nK95pvqY5I0

Where you are just a plain old ACTUAL nigger kike
>the lowest form of life

But the entire history of your country is to be colonized by superior queen.
How are you not a nigger?

This one is glorious: A pack of rabit hyenian Niglets charge 2 police officers .. fail: youtube.com/watch?v=QZuavMkrs5M

I especially love the fact that the police beats your women and children. They got that from us.

>an actual moroccan calling someone else a nigger

hello finland, have you stopped any crimes today? xD

>Finland xD
No wonder none of you are employable over here. Look; more niglets getting fucked: youtube.com/watch?v=iWf0pnxZ3z8

>

In morocco we call netherlands, niggerlands.

> He has a Netherlands flag
>calls him finland
>shows a cartoon about sweden
Moroccan education everybody

>Weev
>guy who got arrested by Fed
>l-look Goyim, t-these people are clearly Jewish, d-don't believe nuffin!

>got arrested by feds
>got turned and released by feds