/FMG/ fraternity men general

Any other fraternity men online? Deke checking in here. How can we survive the anti-frat incursion? Never seen fellow young fraternity men here openly... Name your fraternity but not your chapter. None of us wanna get fisted by (inter)nationals
Dekes get bonus points from brother bush

Frats are gay you get fisted regardless

What's the best place for an internship in finance?

SigEp alum

Fraternity Life is already getting killed. Happened to my chapter already a semester after we left, we got kicked off. Nationals worked with campus to bring us back as "balanced man" ---no more hazing/pledges

>Jewternitys

Yeah I bet you love your homo club faggot.

T. Mr got no bid

Get a life my dude, don't project your piss smelling basement worthlessness on the rest of us. Get an education and get off the cheeto puffs you fat faggot

Well my chapter is a "no hazing" fraternity as well. Either way I'm glad you see the war on the atrocious manning up of men that fraternities are known for

Hehehe why yes goyim by all means make sure to enroll and get your honorable degree (currently useless) here at our university full of jewish professors and advisors. Why not take a few loans out that way you can be stuck for life on paying a debt to us.

After all, you don't want to be without a college degree right? I mean, where else will you hear about genocide of native americans and how awesome post-modernist art is!

Fraternities are degenerate. Let them die.

Bet you love oriental cartoon make believe too you faggot. I'm sorry you never had social proficiency, NEET

It's cool, I'm sure you've secluded yourself from any sort of Jewish influence... Get a life queer, at least we're learning from the jews. You sit in your basement/dorm avoiding jews (which exist in every form of modern society) under your mammas covers.

>at least we're learning from the jews

Yes I'm sure Holocaust 101 is a useful tool in your career. I get it, you're going through buyers remorse and don't want to feel like a sucker for pumping tens of thousands of dollars down the drain.

Felt like I had to see if there were any other fraternity men on board. Fratbros can hit skanks all day, it's part of the job and if yall don't wanna explain to the virgin fags I get it. Too many virgins calling...
>INB4 degenerate
I get it but this thread is for men only so kindly fuck off.

I'll learn how to play their game, you can live subverted you Geed faggot. Did you go to college? I hope you didn't because no worthy organization would bid your sorry faggot ass

Wearing the lib flag while pretending not to care about civilization
>losertarian
>so worthless you should probably give the bid to (((Bill Weld)))

>"Fraternity man"
>Deke

lol

might as well be a geed

HFF

same shit happened to my chapter after a fuckboy snitched.

Theta chi. My frat had quite a few Jews and fags but everyone got along and slayed sorstitutes.

Probably from a new age wannabe cunt fraternity. Deke is one of the oldest fraternities. 1884 we became an order. Don't forget that skull and bones originated from us. I bet you're a ZBT you jew

sig ep, fag. I bet you elephant walk for fun.

Loser faggot, did you even jew yourself into college? Go on birthright Israel trip and don't come back schlomo

>having to pay for friends

Oh look, some faggot plebbitor made a thread and called it a /general/ instead of just making a thread like you're supposed to. I love guest appearances!

>(((finance)))

Have some fucking principle you arsehole

Sig Pi alum checking in