Why are Serbs promoting multiculturalism?

This guy lives in Serbia and he was in one Serbian show on TV, him a Greek man, Cuban black man and a French woman.
The cuban guy married a white Serbian woman.
The host asked them all is Serbia multicultural enough, like multiculturalism is a good thing.

Now I see that lesbian prime minister of Serbia saying Europe should use the immigrants, for what? Raping, bombing and killing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOB8-IxNREw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eL7yj3aYwdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The host asked them all is Serbia multicultural enough, like multiculturalism is a good thing.
Because they dont love Serbia.
Immigrant/new Polish in best way looks like him:
youtube.com/watch?v=tOB8-IxNREw

We need guys like him

Just to add also something about Bosnia, it's becoming a more and more radicalized. Bosniaks are bringing more and more Arabs. I just saw a Ninja where it's usually just us Catholics.

Why?

If he married a Serbian woman then it clearly isn't multiculturalism, it's integration. Multiculturalism never intermarried different races. Serbians are becoming democratic, that's all.

i have yet to see a nigger in serbia,so im good,we got bigger issues than apes

ruled by communist government for 40 years

my mum said at school they had compulsory marxist theory class

Albozergs are your biggest problem now.

But the mere thought that this is a good thing is disgusting to me.

let the mudsharking begin

Balkan countries are very weak to memes, they don't understand then so they fall to them easily.

Everyone here is muh poor niggers muh racism, help the gypos, muh poor zerg and shit like that.

Instead of Africans, Serbia gets Indians because of yoga.

test

Albanians don't go to Serbia

Albanians were never a problem for Serbia in the first place, the few problems they had they decided to go independent and do their own thing, now even that very fact triggers Serbs enough to try and destroy this at every chance.

Serbs are schizos about their neighbors.

not really,no jobs,shit economy,shit education,shit roads,too much shit to even name it,but we talk about one old nigger over here,like it even matters

Because balkanites are wannabe westerners so they copy whatever they do to be "succesful"

Serbia actually gets most niggers from western countries, not Africa, they have Turks directly.

>being this retarded
I can tell you from first hand experience that Albanians are scum, worst ethnic group of Europe with a gypsy tier mentality

Why are the becoming radicalized? Well they say during the war the Bosniaks had no one to turn to help, but then those jihadi warriors came for Fildzan kalifat.

That is a problem, it's one of the reasons I plan to immigrate.

Is Ana Brnabić a lesbian?
I don't know much about Serbian politics.

O yeah, did you saw how many she is?

>Albanians were never a problem for Serbia
Nigger Albanians are a problem everywhere.

>Meme flag
>Defends albanians

The only people that defend albanians are albanians.

Manly.

where do you live? is banja luka safe? i plan to live there for a while after traveling because i have no expenses there.

I've just googled it. So she is a lesbo then.
It's sad that Vučić and his goons are destroying Serbia.

Mostar, well it was safe, but more and more Arabs here. The Croats are moving away and Bosniaks are bringing more and more of them, Idc if they are rich I don't need money from oil based sandniggers.

>us catholics
Arab in Siroki, priceless

Oi, my bad. Mostar has surplus of Croats, Bosniaks are moving out of it. Rest of the country is different story thou. Only thing I am scared of is Sjeverni Logor. You probably heard the stories.

Yeah, I know people who have been there.

He is sucking up to the West, while trying to keep somewhat good relations with Russia.

Implying you've never been there? I bet you are from Ilici.

Lol, no.

i know some bosniaks here and they are selling their lands to arabs there why is this even allowed fucking shithole

You're the first Mostar user I've ever seen, and I'm here for about a year. Surprise me with something good.

An Irish Serb

The Slovenian Serb that thinks he's Slovenian

Memedonian

The usual suspects.

the bottom line is that diversity does not work

the existence of our countries proves that

why are you defending Albanians? they are the most criminal ethnicity in the balkans they cause trouble in Italy and in Switzerland fuck off shiptar

In his mind, anyone that opposes an albanian has to be a serb. In reality, the only thing albanians are known for is criminality.

Even the wealthiest albo in the world is in jail.

We always had the goal to destroy Europe.

This seems to be a good way.

We're not white so we don't suffer.

>thread hasn't noticed OPs id by now
Sick id get

They are the same as every other Balkan dweller and have been the victims of an intense propaganda campaign by Serbs and Greeks because they are not Orthodox and they are not Slavic. Hitler was right in allying with them and forming an SS unit from their ranks.

Only loser commies and poorfags hate on based martin shkreli

lmao cops

Birth rates per country:
Croatia 1.5
BiH 1.3
Serbia 1.4
Macedonia 1.5
Kosovo 2.1
Albania 1.8
Slovenia 1.6

Da fuq Balkans?! Thought you weren't as cucked like the rest of White World?!

Mabel politicians that want to suck up to first world countries and show how "progressive" we have become. I have never met a fellow Bulgarian, Serbian or Macedonian who is not redpilled on some level in terms of race. Кpъвтa вoдa нe cтaвa!

I am truly becoming radicalized...against scum who lump us all in wahabbi category and against damn joos and arabs pimping us fuckkkk

we need to go fuck ourselves

>Albanians don't go to Serbia
>Albanians were never a problem for Serbia

Nigga they're in our country right now and they're breading like rabbits

>our country
we literally sold it to albos and we moved out,let it go,we didnt lose Kosovo,we gave it to them

>lmao8C0p

Every eastern european people is more "progressive and tolerant" than the western peoples. Your average eastern person, especially a young one, is more of a leftist and liberal than a northern one. It's the government who takes sick decisions, here it would as well if they had the money.

Notice how many young women love negro ghetto trends and how many young men behave and dress like blacks (they now prefer saggy trousers to tracksuits when everybody wore a tracksuit 10 years ago), do you not think they would accept refugees without giving it a second thought?

Even the nationalists in these shitholes focus on historical rivalries rather than actual issues, the nationalists here hate Hungary and... full stop. Nothing about blacks, they are welcome! Sigh!

you don't have to apologize for your own country when you criticize/ask about another country for something unrelated.

this is dumb

>

Serbia is the global leader, a pioneer. We were nationalist when you babbies were clintonian globalist.
Now we are neomulticulturalist. You ll get there in 20 years.

Holy shit, the whole Balkan squad is here.

Albania and certainly Montenegro are missing.

This man gets it. And now when you introduce even more foreign culture it's gonna be a real shitshow

>lmao8C0p

Damn, didn't notice those two.

Serbia and the rest of us are the ass of Europe, any progress made is usually destroyed by a war every 40-50 years. Anyone with even a half a brain moves away.

I baš se na Kosovu najviše množe.

Ima ih dolaze ovamo, ali vecinom albanski katolici, te otvaraju pekar i zlatare.

t. Mehmet everything is shit i love with me mum Bosančić

You dont undestand the Balkan barbarogenius. We are lleading the world towards the apocalypse. We have shown them the future with our wars in the 90s.

Balkan should be nuked.

Shiptar mafia owns central part of Tuzla, fking roaches got all of the nice marketplaces.

Fuckers are everywhere

Look at this, black girl moving to Serbia
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eL7yj3aYwdc

we call them niggers

Uh yeah, nigger moves to a hood in Serbia

good,i wanna ffuck a black angel