REVERSE ENRICHMENT - AFRICAN MIGRANT BTFO BY POLES IN GERMANY

Rundown
>migrants in Germany often block cars making threatening gestures and demanding payment on the spot
>the puny Germans usually pay 50 euro to get free
>this african sub-human was doing his usual routine
>he did not know the 3 people in the car are not German
>they are Polish dudes in Germany
>nigger gets knocked the fuck out

youtube.com/watch?v=7AO9oU-hGgI

Other urls found in this thread:

golden-night.de/eintrittspreise/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's that after the punch?
Did he spit on him?

Yup :)

If that is true, I can honestly say I would be ashamed and disgusted to be german. Just nuke already.

no, its something else
but im not sure what

>hurr but slavs arent white
Lol slavs are the only white people that will exist in a few generations. Unlike you pussies we arent afraid of niggers.

Maybe they will exist because they're not white. Rly makes me think

It is a well known tactic especially in out of the way suburbs. They are not gonna do it on the main streets at the centre of the city, but the smaller neighbourhoods especially near camps get this all the time. Call it a migrant pass tax.

Slavs aren't white, stop this meme. We are better than whiteys

So niggers literally stand in front of the car, and the Germancucks GET OUT of the car, walk up to him and hand him cash to move?
lmao, WW2 really did snip their balls off for good.

The fat guy spat at the nigger kek

yes

Lol canada is paying its shills a good amount. And whats your ethnicity, 10% this 30% that etc huh? Tell me how a completely white person with 100% white genes isnt white, motherfucker.

Of course not. The Germans are afraid to get out, they roll the window a bit and pass the money.

You can see the nigger's surprised face when he saw people exiting the car. He is not used to that.

>look at me
>i'm the pavement now

mate your white,but due to your countries location and being shat on by surrounding countries and events you remain fiercely nationalistic and uncucked unlike the decadent western europe

kurwa Andrzej on naplul na go

Yes we are better, but we are caucasian and our skin is white. In croatian we say we are bjelci which means white people. You probably have a word for it in polish too.

kek

UNDERRATED POST

Slavs are Aryans, don't talk to me wh*te peasant.

..poles in zimbabwe. we do not have in germany such funny poor cars du jude!

Ah.

At first it looked like a giant spit from the guy in black.
But it's just a normal sized spit from the guy in the lighter shirt out of frame.

Mystery solved, thanks.

its not you fucking faggot
maybe in your shithole of a country niggers roam free and rob drivers

>migrant pass tax
Kek!

Subhuman sl*vs. You crave German blood so much that you attack German citizens just because they touched you car.
FIlthy subhumans

kek, well done Jan

what did fatty say to him?

>t. denial will fix all the problems of my country

We don't have niggers... unlike another country that literally tries to kill its own population and make it 1/3 black like its flag

How often do people just run them over?

I think I would be too scared to lower the window.
You don't know what they will do once they are in the car.
So just driving off in 1st gear seems safest option no?

You son of a whore

>What are you doing fucker

Sadly no. If you run them over you got o jail for being a racist nazi.

Slightly lower your window enough to pass the money and off you go.

WTF I love Sup Forumsand now

Pavel doesn't mess around.

i dont know what kind of spit rotates like that
its something else

Doesn't matter which part of the world it is, they don't know how to pull up their pants.

literally never happened

Poland is #1

The Chad stride

enoy your gypsies then faggot

kek

Holy kek

literally a fake news thread by a fucking gypsie

Y u haf to b mad tho?

BASED POLE

>Being this mad

t. ahmed al-germani

I think the Slavs say they aren't white only because they don't want to be associated with you pathetic cucks.

The brown people you left behind is becoming a problem that we can't ignore anymore. Thank you very much.

If you feeling nodded at the moment we discuss this rescent event, as your fellow European I suggesting you to pay reperations to our partners in Respublic of Poland and consider opportunity to sexual foreplay with our's spause's male friend from abroad

You are partially right.

Are you a Chinese Hong Konger? Were you born in Hong Kong or are you an English teacher?

Or are you one of those 90 After youths?

We can blame the colonial government for accepting the first boat from Vietnam which opened the floodgate, but there are blacks in Hong Kong AND China because let in Africans in exchange for Africans letting in Chinese (for trade and to exploit resources).

Then there was Mao's third country alliances, please look up Nanjing's Anti-African student protest (which indirectly lead to the 64 Incident), young panda-wan.

I was born in Hong Kong, I left in the mid 90s, my parents took me to plenty of places all over HK and I do not remember seeing a single black person in real life at all.

Holy fuck I'm surrounded by retards, it's a cigarette. Have you never smoked and thrown the butt, or in this case the majority of it

say that bulgarian mastercuck whose wives, sisters and mums are working in our german brothels olololo
i dont know how many bulgarian and polish girls i fucked in flatrate brothels
slavic mastercuck

t. pooland
stop fucking your sister

>things that never happened
>said by increasingly nervous german for the 50th time today

Pic related, it's you while Muhammad is fucking your gf.

im half pole half anglo

be quiet

for 130€ I can fuck 7 of your girls lololol
that hurts, doesnt it?

Muslims acn fuck your girls for free

What did he mean by this?

Is plain and simple bullshit, coming from a guy that lives in one of the biggest shitholes of europe with roaming gangs of thieves, prostitutes and beggars aka Bulgaria. Romanians little brother.

No, it's true.

Most whores here are from Hungary or Romania.
There are also some Ukrainians but they generally cost more.

pro -tip : see a black guy in the street, keep your head up and eyes ahead. they will look down. dominate them!

>he has to go to whores because german women are reserved for jamal

>Think it's just another regular mugging/shakedown for some stupid white people, maybe even some Swedes
>The car is full of slavs

Is this like traffic roulette?

What's funnier is the Poles were smaller than he was, they just had the will to fight and that's what counted.

only the ugly ones
antifa gurls are 100% ugly so i am thankful for each that i dont have to fuck

but tomorrow night im gonna go to my fav brothel, still thinking which girls im gonna fuck
i can chose from polish, rumanian, bulgarian, venezuelan
and beer is included
all that for only 130€ which is literally nothing for us, but for u its half of the mensual payment lololol

holyshit 100% butthurt

question for anyone here!

where did slavs originate from?

you should have voted for AfD, ya mindless venting spazz, your country have major self-inflicted problems that are getting worse and you are attacking the people who are pointing that out out of impotent rage

you know what, merkel is exactly what you autistic fucks deserve, enjoy your self inflicted national suicide and if you are actually not autistic enough to lie about visiting brothels enjoy your gypsy STDs

Iran

those are gypsies with east euro passports not ethnic people from those countries

gross poland you need some manners

>he has to fap because bulgarian woman are reserved for german brothels

Let's be honest Germany, you were all great once but now the first thing migrants get in Germany is a manual on how to fuck the women.

I mean.....please....please.....

i dont have a gurlfriend bcz i fuck different girls each weekend because its so cheap lololol

and everbody here can see that i am telling the truth:

shit

100% impotent kraut rage

How about you aim that at the people taking over your land eh?

He asked about origins of Slavs, not germanic subhumans

Lolno.

They look way too good to be gypsies.
Far too white too.

He cursed him with ki

slavs migrated to eastern europe and russia from guess where?

northern europe. : denmark, sweden, germany.

Dude, you fuck cheap gypsy whores, we get it. It has nothing to do with my country while yours is being overrun by the nigges in the OP webm and those are the facts. LARP as much as you want, you are fucked.

does it hurt so much bro?
what is the mensual payment there in bulgaria? 300 bucks?
thats why your wives come here to suck krautdick and ottomancock lololol
like the last 400 years or

yes, we are sending you our worst xD

why would I be mad? Do you think I will whiteknight some whore? kek
BTW I did not see german women in brothels, guess nobody wants to fuck them xD

itt eastern european cucks blown the fuck out

Are you serious about migrants blocking cars and people actually paying them?

those are called gypsies and no, we don't actually want them for free, let alone cash, have fun with them, ya daft muppet

>implying those are anything else than gypsie drug addicts
lol

go home polack

>being this mad

Oh you are a fucking roach? AHAHAHAHAHAH Germans don;t even exist anymore.

Yup, just see the rage itt when the truth is revealed

u mad cuck?

I think the lad who punches him was smoking and decked the nig mid puff.

Absolutely master race.

its your sister you gypsie cunt

savage

I see this topic as an American and I feel kinda sad. It reminds me of Yankees from up north making fun of Southerners for being inbred or something, and the Southerners calling them jews and cucks. The division between Eastern and Western Europe is great, sure, you guys have separate cultures, separate ideas and separate traditions, that's good, but is this really a time for snobbery or infighting? When you have a common enemy (Muslims and Africans) you should let go of your traditional prejudices and fight them with your European brothers.

never heard of that

what happened if you drive around or not pay them, are they going to chimp out and smash the car ? cause if they hit the car , you're in the right to drive away no matter the circonstances