Sup Forums, Did you do it?

Who's trying to bring African shit to Israel? what's goin on in here Sup Forums??
>vimeo.com/222238661

israel is doing it to themselves.
palestein will be a complete nation before the end.
that's part of the bible.

Israeli Intelligence is attempting to turn as many people as possible into pro-Israel Zionists, even the niggers. Just more Jewish tricks.

>mfw israelis get infected with their own virus
lel, fuck you kikes

bump so others can see the Zionist plan unfolding

NIGGERS ARE SMELLY AND DISGUSTING.
WE ARE FULL OF MUDSLIMES ALREADY.
FUCK OFF WE HAVE OUR OWN JEWISH NIGGERS TO DEAL WITH

LOL

KEK when the jew gets jewd.

I have no problem with ethiopeans

BLACKED

>I have no problem with ethiopeans

Looks like your women disagree, Moshe.

Tell me about Jewish niggers moshe, how's their crime rate?

>mfw watching the video

Lol nigger has the smallest legs in that photo

>Mfw /thread

They attempt to embezzle by cooking the books, but instead start fires by cooking the books.

>niggers start living in my neighborhood
>my bike gets stolen
ho gee i wonder who would do it?
>it starts to smells like shit in my neighborhood
gee i wonder why would that happen?
>police starts to come over to my neighborhood since never
gee i wonder why would that happen?

You guys have good humor pic related. Tell me more

Why don't you guys move all the niggers to the arab land? 2 birds 1 stone

What about miscegenation? Is it a problem? I heard lots of jews are marrying muslims now?

Based Big-nosed merchant of evil bro, just don't elect a nigger like burgers do and it will be fine.

>Why don't you guys move all the niggers to the arab land?
The Arabs will enslave/Kill them

>90's
>we dont close door
>we dont afraid of anything just the occasional arab here and there
the arabs will just use them as tool to allah akbar us so no

What if we meme Blaxit 2.0 and tell niggers they are the real Israelites and they all should move to Israel?

How did you goys get Blacked™ too? I just don't know who's jewing who anymore. Seriously.

Or are you just larping to fit in with the other larping white men (Asians) on here?

Get your diaspora, especially in America, but also in Europe, under control. It takes far fewer Africans to overwhelm Israel than it does to overwhelm us.

It's already happening

Israel is already getting overrun by the arabs. I pray they get overrun and the arabs murder all the Jewish parasites

we have niggers.

If bringing Africans to a country enriches said country, then why doesn't Africa thrive?
I don't get this argument.
Low IQ niggers with no work skills will improve europe.

Israel is now going into multicultural mode. Goyim are going to be resented for being at the center of this change, but without this change, Israel cannot survive.

Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that it once was in the last century. /pool/ is going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Sup Forums will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Israel will not survive."

Is this a new copypasta?

Fucking BASED

Jews are niggers too.

Imagine falling for Jewish tricks this badly

Come home blaq man, from one desert shithole to another :)

>Jews are niggers too.
>Morocco flag

The nigger americans came to israel in the 60s. It's nothing new. But there is only 4000 of them. And they still haven't received citizenship 50 years later.

And how many of your major cities are at least 25% nigger?

Moroccans are white aryan amazigh kabyle berber you nigger.

Jews are just arab rapebabies.

None. The highest population they have is in netanya and they are 5% there.

The non jewish ones in tel aviv are slowly getting deported. There is about 40k of them

Actually scratch that. There is a city where they are 16%. But it's a small city and they are about 3000 there.

>Moroccans are white aryan
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stay mad jew nigger.
You will never be aryan like me

You guys have good food I give you that

Alright, let's talk logistics.
What's our game plan to culturally enrich Isreal?

מרוקאי מסריח

Jewish women crave bbc jewboy. Jewish women are sexy and sexual, the negro has dominant and healthy genes to mix with. The perfect match I do say so myself. You need more africans to feed those desires. You wouldnt want to be sexist now would you kike? Open boarders for israel

Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that it once was in the last century. Sup Forums is going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Sup Forums will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Israel will not survive."

#openbordesforisrael every time some Jew makes a tweet or post about Drumpf's wall or Islamaphbia. Meme the fuck out of that.

Calm down you two sandniggers, you both deserve to get gassed.

You're coming with us, Anjel

u kikebois better accept the BBC

>t. Ethiopian

Ashkenazi 75%
Mizrahi 25%

OH???

BUT I THOUGHT YOU WANTED THAT???

ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANTED???

It’s the diyaaaspora yeewws Amon,

You have to get Mossad to murder their leaders, infiltrate them, get them accused of being terrorists by false flags,and defend Israel.

>ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANTED???
For Europe and USA, not for Israel!

>MFW we out Jew the Jews

But Moishe, don't you know diversity makes your country strong? Don't be such a hateful nazi bigot and accept that Israel should fulfill it's historical responsibility. Just remember the 6 million palestinians!!

The Mossad is also full with leftist scum

>t. white nigger

FUCK YOU TALKIN BOUT GOYIM???
WE WUZ JEWS
WE WUZ THE REAL JEWS
FUCK YOU MEAN WHITE BOI
WE TAKIN BACK OUR GOD GIVEN LAND BELE DAT

>t. literal sand nigger

DASS RITE JEW BOI

Roasties do anything for money. You know that female could barely stand the smell of that dindu.

Hello kike, i have a question.
If i give up Islam and join Jewism can i come israel and be one of you?
I hate kikes but my country is shit and i dont want to deal with white cucks in europe
Atleast Jews look like arabs so i can probably larp as a jew easily right?