ITT: Jews pretending to be white

Let's see'em

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135885793
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Contributing

>

Ben shapiro itt?

"My fellow white people....as a Jew". I think I am starting to see a pattern here...

lmfao

why do kikes always sound so forced and awkward when they refer to themselves as white?
"us white people"
"fellow whites"

it's like the fucking steve buscemi fellow kids picture

holy fuck i love these threads.

god bless.

imagine what a scumbag youd have to be to pretend to be a member of a different ethnic group and speak for them. the jewish shamelessness is astounding.

Great work man!
That's all I have. I'm out. Peace

This pisses me off to no end when these racist peaces of shit pull this stunt. It never ends with them.

i have more but i am working at the same time, i will continue posting throughout the next hour or so, so stick around

One more.

why isnt the government doing more to deport all jews to Israel?

we must get them out of our country!

Wow, this one really activated my almonds.

Jews are a religion bong-o

Take another one.

WE

WUZ

>people are now making these threads constantly which show the kike subversion of pretending to be white to enact change
Is this now a "thing"?

I'm really glad I dumped my archive of these tactics a number times over the last couple of years.

OK. Thanks!

Because it's old Jewish tricks all they can do is Communist US vs them. Its like what Netenyahu does with Trump. We all know Jews can not fight their own battles they just say "hey my fellow whites will fight it for me". If it was not true maybe they could get out if Europe and the US and to it themselves.

contradictions these kikes display is unreal

Well it took time to figure out how to phrase it. Just Jews larping as white people and doing a awful job.

KIKES AND SHIEET

AYO HOL UP, SO U SAYIN' WE HEBREWS N' SHEEIT?

Duck duck go is fully kike. Is there another?

uUp

Check out StartPage

>imagine what a scumbag youd have to be to pretend to be a member of a different ethnic group and speak for them

btw

happy yom kippur

Why don't real niggers give him the Dolezal treatment?

See

Guys this isn't funny anymore. Tell me, do kikes REALLY hate the goyim?

Great finds!

He's not Jewish

Its true, the white race is only race capable of racism.
No other race has shown discrimination against other races, and race politics are a thing of the white race.

Every other race sees people as people and values them based on their achievements, except for the cumskins who imagine themselves superior

#PurgeTheWhiteCancer

is this real?

What's going on! This is really scary. I didn't know about this. In Denmark Jews are not like that (there are very few of them)

Yeah.

Yeah I know. We should gas them I suppose.

Holy fuck how many of these are out there?

im cackling like an autistic seal

Slide thread.

Sage

The real story now is that Israel is based and the media is hiding it

Israel being a concentration camp is actually a pretty good idea. Based Israel. Jews are so great we should send you more of them!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135885793

Here's a thread with about 50 screencaps collected

They really need to be exterminated, tbqh.

I actually don't oppose that

OY VEY!! SHUT IT DOWN!!!

What do you think?

Why would you? You should be let to kill all muslims, including t*rks, build your retarded Greater Israel and people might like you for once.

I'm not starting a war with Turkia for you, sorry

>OY GEVALT!

cmon, you have nukes
>inb4 roaches are immune to radiation

hello my fellow white people, we need to try our best to stop being the cause of all the worlds problems

also israel is full it cant take in any more refugees sorry goy- uhh i mean guys :^)

>No other race has shown discrimination against other races, and race politics are a thing of the white race.
That's a blatant lie and you are completely fucking retarded.
Niggers here can't even coexist with people of their own race. They brtually kill outsiders and call it "xenophobia". The bantu tribes almost slaughtered the Khoisan to the point of extinction. Shaka Zulu and Mzilikazi slaughtered 2 million people and completely anihilated entire tribes. This is just in South Africa. There are countless similar cases all around the world.
Besides, geographic separation made it impossible for most people on earth to ever even encounter other races.
Unlike other races whites explored the globe and encountered people who were 4,000 years behind technologically.
Whites conquered the entire planet with ease and developed 95%+ of modern technology, so wtf would they not think themselves superior?

Oy!

It's actually astonishing how much jews hate america and white people. It's insane.

What's more insane is how unaware people are to this jew menace.

People ARE waking up, especially the younger generations who are being raped in this Jew World Order.

This is why I rp as a kike and make people against them.