You evil imperialists!

You evil imperialists!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7th_Infantry_Division_(United_States)#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LUMBERJACKED

Hi Nork user. We will breed your women once we've toppled you.

post the rest, i love seeing caucasian stereotypes in asian propaganda it's hilarious

wtf i hate the (((USA))) now

The stupidest thing about these Nork paintings is that they don't even resemble the fucked up shit we'd do in wartime. It's all Korean flavored shit with GIs taped to it. Like the naked bitch on a bull.

Why aren't you painting us putting road flares up your ass or stacking gooks like sandbags or posing them for photo ops and breaking off there teeth for trophies?

His head looks a little saw.

She's ugly af. Why do you burgers have such shit taste in Asian women?

Picrelated is what really passes as cute in Asia.
t. knower of Asia

Americans are evil for sure.

Or keeping you alive with an electrolyte solution while we waterboarding you for hours on end.... Paint some good shit you losers... Thus guy will expire so quickly once that saw goes into his brain he won't even be fun to play with anymore. Even my cats aren't so stupid as to do something that would greavously injure their fleshy animal toys... The fun stops when they stop wiggling

>666KB LOL

kek saved

why do they have incredible crash dummies symbols

>tfw no strong russian men to liberate me

The BLACKED.COM of WWII.

>american soldiers are all white
fake & gay

Is he feeding her a hot dog?

What does it all mean?

It's an insignia for the 7th Infantry Division of the U.S. Army.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7th_Infantry_Division_(United_States)#

Yes.

Because Propaganda is not for burgers but norks.

Hot-dogs may be made out of all beef or a mixture of beef and pork.

Delicious pork is a Muslim weakness. Like a vampire and garlic, it cleanses their evil soul. That is why they like the jew avoid the godly meat.

>saw to head, pulling teeth etc
That's pretty weak Americans desu.
Like, the ancient asians were way more creative when it came to torturing their captives. You need to step up your game.

Lightfighters!

Is this really how the Chinese sees Caucasians? That's sad.

>torture
Jokes on them

Its the NORKS

>It's a European (((artist))) who's too butthurt to realize that they're solely to blame for the sorry state of their continent and blame it on the only country who tried to salvage it episode

SEETHING

>free-healthcare.jpg

it's not propaganda. The US has murdered about 3 million Koreans during the Korea war in a horrific act of indiscriminate mass slaughter. They bombed and destroyed every single city in NK. It's one of the biggest genocides on civilians in history.

These probably improved morale witht the Americans.

>Pull saw
ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE!!!!!

You discust me! It was at least 6 million you fucking imperialist pig.

No, but I wish I was.

>ignoring that the US didn't stop the war
>implying that killing communists is bad

>heroic GI saves a little girl from a satyr

*start the war

i know, i know, double posting faggot but i don't speak your shit as a native language

Edgy

Gook probably deserved it for skinning doggos and cattos alive, then boiling them alive. Fuck ricers.

I feel like this could be the new liberator meme

You faggots will never know the joy of pulling a girl aside in a cafe while her boyfriend is next to her, seducing her with your eyes, a few words, and a hand on the thigh. Then verbally threatening to fuck her boyfriend raw dog when he turns and tries to stop you. Got her number and fucked her that night.

ARE YOU FUCKIN TRYING TO PISS ME OFF?!!!!

You can clearly see that these are judeo-americans.

>evil Kim won’t provide dental care
>benevolent Americans perform free root canals

Why the hell would I race mix with a foreigner. You would be given the rope for even implying this.

Why aren't there any basketball Americans in nork propaganda?

OY VEY THESE FAKE PROPAGANDA IMAGES ARE LIKE THE IMAGES OF THE NAZIS- WHICH ARE REAL OF COURSE!!

Thanks Pakistan..

You call that anti american propaganda?
Watch this

Lmao

delete this

Seems about right. What's the issue?

>imperialists
>Look at nose
>Jews
hmm..

He was right about the language: Trump talks like an 80s ghetto rap band. Disgusting.

Whe have so much in common

The jew got us good dad

united states of assholes is definitely evil

mexicans and indians and niggers say:

kick the united states out of the americas

> we need a new branch of government that will deal with information and espionage in our war against communism even though we just allied with commies and massively supplied them to prevent Germany and Japan from destroying communism once and for all but yeah we need this new secret police tier branch of government to fight commies now and when commies are gone we'll still have it xD