HAPPENING! Raiders threw the game!!!

Black offensive line abandoned white QB Derek Carr! Threw game as punishment for standing for anthem!

NOT A DRILL. THIS KILLS NFL. FINISH THEM!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i6KzzCCBPYE

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailysheeple.com/shock-report-nfls-oakland-raiders-threw-game-after-white-qb-refused-to-kneel-for-national-anthem_092017
youtube.com/watch?v=xHlA-tbRxkU
infowars.com/shock-report-nfls-oakland-raiders-threw-game-after-white-qb-refused-to-kneel-for-national-anthem/
quora.com/98-of-professional-hockey-players-are-white-is-the-NHL-a-racist-organization
huffingtonpost.ca/kolby-solinsky/hockey-racism-evander-kane_b_2682798.html
psmag.com/social-justice/why-is-hockey-so-white
bellejar.ca/2014/05/02/white-people-are-the-worst-hockey-edition/
forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=40221568
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PRISON. NOW.

serves him right racis piss of shit

kek, this needs to spread.

FUEL THE FIRE

>handegg

The fuck

foozball is the debil neway

Is there proof? I'm not listening to 12 minutes of dudes talk about football. The only proof that I heard was "we have it on good authority" that's not proof.

I dm't give a shot about nigger collusion but this could be fun.

This would actually kill the NFL. Now it's not only annoying but straight up ruining games. Simply accusing people of doing this during games will cause chaos. This will snowball. He's right, you can't fix this.

Dude.... holy fuck. The NFL really is kill.

>posts a youtube link
>it's about a guy talking about it and not showing it
Great thread OP

It’s normie radio, not one of us. And the story comes from some normie newspaper

You would need more evidence than that.

RACEWAR
A
C
E
W
A
R

>Happening
>Two retards talking about """"""football""""""

Where's the webm faggot

>sources say
I mean the level of pettiness there is befitting of millionaire niggers but still

It's probably true and this is the end of the NFL because a bunch of racist black players hate whitey. They literally think they're superior as a species. How no one can point out this racism is beyond me.

This will cause the fire to rise

Your post sucks post game footage fag

Fire up those meme engines boys!

so the vegans finally got through the game.

FRIENDLY FUCKING REMINDER

>be me
>be in middle school in 90s
>all the "liberal" teachers would casually mention how football was barbaric and that it should be removed from schools
>and how they never could because the nfl is so huge

they took down the nfl because we didn't slap the shit out of them when they talked "faggotry".

there will be no more high school football in america after this year.

we really seriously need to quit sitting around and just start calling people what they are.

worthless
fucking
weaklings
and
faggots.

>inb4 "hurr durr who cares it's football."

don't you see, anons.
it's not about the game.
it's about the fact that the liberals have been allowed too much ground.

>antifa
>vegans
>commies
>flamboyant gays everywhere being accepted instead of told to pipe the fuck down
>black lives matter
>kneeling during the national anthem
>obama

these things should not be allowed anywhere ever.
yet we sit.

the time to take action has passed, anons.
time to start being vocal in public.

remember, only reveal 10% of the power level at first.

I was skeptical at first, but this really might be GG for boomers.

BOOMERS ARE GONNA FREAK

Your 'national sport' is cucked

>This kills nfl
>posts audio recording.

We need to start labeling these kneeling athletes. We should start calling them "Pixies," because they're acting like fucking attention seeking faggots. It should be easy to spread, too, because it's easier to call them pixies instead of niggers in public and social media.

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!

who gives a shit?
fuck sportsball

So there is no "I" in team but there sure is one in n"I"gger.

Sauce: thedailysheeple.com/shock-report-nfls-oakland-raiders-threw-game-after-white-qb-refused-to-kneel-for-national-anthem_092017

This isn't a trial user. They have even less evidence that cops are specifically murdering blacks, but yet how many believe that?

No mercy for leftists. Burn and destroy them at every opportunity. They are not fellow citizens who we disagree with on tax party, they literally joke about genociding whites.

Somewhat strong circumstantial evidence and a quote of an O lineman from an unnamed source.

lol I bet nobody gets through 1/5th of this post before realizing it was written by a literal retard and scrolling down past it

Real compelling source there user

You don't get it because you are probably too autistic. If the quarterbacks' line lets him get repeatedly sacked and his receivers intentionally drop passes they are throwing the game. This is way bigger controversy and can snowball and literally be catastrophic for the NFL like going from 14 Billion a year revenue to 5 Billion a year revenue in a couple years. This would also destroy the image of football as a respected institution. This could mean widespread children stop playing it and in 25 years it being less commonly played than field hockey.

who cares
stop watching retard tier shit when 60% of it is mind numbing advertisements anyway

Maybe its not the right time for such a question... I watched some games with Raiders and had strong impression that their QB Carr is using makeup on his eyes. Is it true? Burgers?

This makes me so damn happy
Dance you stupid niggers, DANCE

Never trust a pirate.

bump this is a legit happening. Light the beacons

Vegas can't have dudes throwing games without their knowledge, it's bad for business. If true, kneecaps get broken.

>caring about niggerball

youtube.com/watch?v=xHlA-tbRxkU These are the highlights of that game

t b h it doesn't look like the defensive line let him get sacked at all.

>being this myopic

i dont know if its true, but every time i see his face i think the exact same thing

Their national sport is baseball.

Daily reminder that lefties have been brainwashed by Alinskyisms that they l i t e r a l l y do NOT care about truth.

The NFL scandal will be the straw to break the camel's back in America.

Thats why white olinemen are better than black olinemen

Easy fix.
1. Get out of their contracts.
2. Hire college players.
3. Raiders become "America's Team" ahead of the Cowboys and Patriots.

Best fucking PR stunt of the century if you ask me.

>deus vult tattoo
Derek Carr is ourguy

Bump

t. FSB

And the fucking cleat lickers will get right behind this as a justified form of protest just like the niggers they let fuck their girlfriends from behind.

Fuck the Nigger Felon League.

Dear burgers please remember that you now have the chance to get one of the biggest demographic groups on your side:
The mostly apolitical left-leaning/left-voting boomer.

Remember that football for a boomer is one of the most important things in life as they never had to struggle.
Their parents fought the war and created a rich and comfortable world for the boomers. Fottball is their common hobby,
it brings them together in bars and at BBQ. It reminds them of their youth when they played in school.

The left is destroying what they love and the boomersd hate it.

Get a boomer red-pilled today.

Talk to your boomer-parents and boomer-family. Especially your dads.

A conversation could go like this:

>Yeah dad I heard about this kneeling thing. Why do they hate America
>I don't know son, I really don't.
>Dad I know you always have been dissapointed when I didn't show any interest in football
> Son I -
>But dad I can really relate to you in that situation
>You can?
>Yes they did the same to my video games. Back then you didn't understand what was bothering me during gamergate, but the left did
>the same to my games as they do now to your football
>Really?
>Yea dad we are in this together...because we love America!
>We do, we really do! I am proud of you son.
>Thanks dad - and fuck the lefty cunts for hating us!

Checked
They used to joke how we'd never overthrow this corrupt gov't until football is off the air heh heh

Well, here we go..

>REEEE RUSSIA DID THIS
Americans are sad, sad creatures

What a story Hans!

Would probably get auto-DMCA'd immediately, even though it's fair use

What are the chances that the NFL will panic and scrap the national anthem from the NFL season? Or not play the anthem at the superbowl?

Yeah they become "America's team" but they also become a shit team

>mfw nfl is kill
>mfw ex nfl fans lose main distraction
>mfw ex nfl fans start redpilling themselves by having to argue against blm bullshit
>mfw american white masculinity is unleashed
>mfw this will be the day of the rope

And?

A shit team that will sell tickets, acquire buckets of confidence and improves to become the greatest team to walk the field.

I your predicitonj comes true the boomers will actually safe America this time...

Strange timeline indeed.

I think that's eventually going to be what happens if the NFL is as incompetent and short sighted as I think they are. NFL doesn't have the balls to ban the kneeling, so just removing the anthem from the pre-game would be a sensible middle ground to them. They probably won't even realize until it's too late though how it'd probably piss their fan base off even more than the kneeling. Even the niggers will probably bitch because they can't kneel anymore and will claim they are being silenced.

The exact moment I would turn off the tv and leave our annually super bowl party.

Let's start betting on football games and putting money against the team with more niggers

other than lose your money what would that fucking accomplish knucklehead?

There are players from other races?

Fuck off man, I just want my Redskins to win one game. Don't ruin this for me

As others have said this is GamerGate for boomers. It's forcing a huge demographic of apathetic civic-nationalist whites to wake up and smell the race war coffee. It's important regardless of whether you care about sportsball.

>tfw you realize there are no Russian trolls, just the various Chans trolling in general, and the FBI blaming Russia reflexively because they don't know what to do about it

The ultimate sause:
infowars.com/shock-report-nfls-oakland-raiders-threw-game-after-white-qb-refused-to-kneel-for-national-anthem/

As stated before

its nigger collision

>showing video on the radio

Kek

holy fuck it's true

Thank God they haven't touched that. True American pastime. Always liked baseball more than football anyways

>Nigger doesn't work for his check
Typical

>niggers act retarded for attention
>niggers get angry and throw a tantrum when things don't go their way

What retards.

It'll be only a matter of time.

>Keenling isn't effective anymore in the NFL
>Black Baseball players kneel in support of their football playing brothas
>Baseball ruined too

"A new report from The Armstrong and Getty Radio Show has sent shockwaves throughout the sports world after it was [[claimed]] that members of the NFL’s Oakland Raiders may have purposefully allowed their star quarterback to get sacked multiple times after he refused to kneel during the National Anthem."

>claimed

>FBI has to blame russia rather than admit maybe citizens of the USA don't like Hillary clinton and her ilk

BLM protested the Cardinals game yesterday iirc. They are coming for baseball too.

That's why I like hockey, few niggers and when they act up just board them so fucking hard their career is over lol

Sup Forums you know what to do , lets tread on Twatter NFL/ National Fraud League for 3 days before games and after . NFL@ National Fraud League we throw games !!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Watch all those commies disrespecting the flag

who fucking cares. niggerball must go

bicks nhood mhuhfuggin crakka

>Ourguy
>Dirty Papist
Pick one

infowars doesn't just roll with bullshit bro
>this is laf

This would be hilarious. The niggers have had it so good for decades with the NFL, now in all their black power righteousness they can possibly throw it all away. If the ratings do start tanking bad and their salaries start tanking, watch how fast they will change their tune and start acting overly patriotic.

All these football casuals
The QB needs to take care of his boys, keep them happy, his most trusted of all teammates. The one's that save his life in every game and allow him to move the ball.
Without those linemen protecting his ass he's Nothing

The QB owes them his career. They're his most valued teamates.
It isnt the recievers or the backs, to them getting the ball from the QB is a priviledge. You have the hierarchy all wrong, learn the game

It's all about loyalty
Homeboy was out of pocket. That stardom went to his head and he paid the cost. Awesome story but the moral of it flew above most your heads

>tax payer funded sports
>players paid millions
>they only work during one season
>they get to lift and stuff their faces and sleep in for 75% of the year
>slay pussy 100% of the year
>get paid more yearly than you have made in 10 years total

REEEEEEE WHITE PRIVILEGE
REEEEEE
RACISTS
PATRIARCHY
REEEEEEE

SUPREMACISTS R

REE
REEE

NIGGERBALL!!!!!

1st you forgot your meme flag flaggot

2nd:

quora.com/98-of-professional-hockey-players-are-white-is-the-NHL-a-racist-organization

huffingtonpost.ca/kolby-solinsky/hockey-racism-evander-kane_b_2682798.html

psmag.com/social-justice/why-is-hockey-so-white

bellejar.ca/2014/05/02/white-people-are-the-worst-hockey-edition/

forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=40221568

Hockey soon will be diversity on ice