Thread continued

Thread continued...

MAGA Hat Triggers Student she steals it

WARNING: rage inducing

liveleak.com/view?i=b4d_1506625226

youtube.com/watch?v=1uEbK6s72TY

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3338867/Universities-dominated-Left-wing-hate-mobs-Professor-says-free-speech-stifled-challenging-views-shouted-down.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4916026/University-bars-non-PC-study-transgender-operations.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/apr/11/few-conservatives-on-university-campuses
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-gross-academia-conservatives-hiring-20160520-snap-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So is she in jail or what?

watch the video to right at the end.

start wearing "make america great again" t-shirts.

yeah that doesn't say much. he got his hat back so I doubt they'd even arrest her if he said he wanted to press charges.

>you're not safe

but I thought universities were about making safe spaces and homes, not being institutions of learning?????

>the world needs to know i love sucking off the drumpf

i have to give to you idiots,you have some loyalty for those old ronald balls

>"freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences"
>"it's anti-free-speech to punish NFL players who kneel"

LOL WTF WHAT A FUCKIN BETA JUST BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER I THINK THE PROBLEM IS NOT HE LIBS, MINORITY ETC. IT'S BETA FUCKIN (((MALES)))

Hello antifa.

Were coming for you

>have a prominent maga hat in the rear window of my car
>also CC

I know it's early, but you gotta try harder there nigger

Yeah so he would be in jail now and she would have the victory. Instead he trolled her senseless, got her whole chimpout on video and now shes the one getting lit up and doxed. Dude played it perfectly.

t. scared of red hats

>Guys I wore my hat again!
>Why do people hate me ¿¿
>I'm going back to the Internet where it's safer

Why doesnt he just kill her?

Sissy boy can't get his hat from a girl. Lololololololololol

How do we solve the am*rican problem?

>i deal with microagressions on the daily, yo.
>Make America great again? reeleey?
>mass lynchings, mass genocide, mass deportations? reeleey?
>fuck all y'all.

looks like we're locking 2020 up, boys.

>Your free speech is genocide, homeboy.

>having non-whites in your country
postujcie najgorsze

I fucking hate cuckservatives

>plz gib me muh hat
>muh freedom of speech
>muh freedom of expression
>muh private property

just smack the bitch and pry the god damn hat out of her hands.

>smack her and grab the hat
>hundreds of bystanders start screeching
>block the exit until the police show
>everybody says you assaulted her

everyone in that vid needs to be killed

yesterday

>¿¿
you're making it very easy for people to spot you, you fucking shit beaner.

> boohoo give me back my hat

hahaha what a baby

Is this some weak ass untrained beta faggot or what? Just smack that cunt one time and she will understand whats up. You shouldnt be allowed to own a MAGA hat when you're not shredded/ripped/lifting. That guy is propably a fucking liberal pussy

At the beginning of the video there were no people outside, there would have been no witnesses, or at least no credible ones. The second she touched his hat he should have grabbed it off her, but instead he acted like a typical conservative faggot standing by while she disrespects him in front of everyone. When leftists see/hear about this shit they know they can shout abuse and steal other peoples property and get away with it.

he's a small guy, btw. you can see him in 'her' video where his hat gets stolen. he's 1.75 tops and quite skinny.

>"haha weak american faggot"
>wife gets raped by niggers
>apologizes
>"smack the cunt and taker the hat"
>gives hard-earned money to niggers
>apologizes
>"you should be shredded to own maga hat"
>sucks african nigger dick
>"mmph.. you mmph should be ripped *gags on dick a little* to own mmph it"
>praises allah holding koran
>gets fucked in the ass by nigger
>"that guy ow is ow a liber-ow-al ow pussy!"

Genocide of POC?

The left's abandonment of logic and embrace of postmodernist "values" puts them beyond rescue. They're too far gone, violence has been the only way forward for a long time now.

stop posting please

It's hard to watch these pair beg their case over a fucking hat to some university admin staff

bump for justice

agreed, as much fun as it would have been to knock her the fuck out he did the right thing. even when she threatened him with bodily harm ON FILM. dumb bitch.

The hat is irrelevant.

The spectacle is "a hysterical lib does another bad thing but nobody stops it because of le racism label shield".

>claims he's calling for genocide of minorities
>"that's why we need to get rid of y'all"

I go to UCR and the student life office is responsible for putting on events and helping student orgs. She coudn't have gone to a more useless office.

Did she legit have a post saying her mom was an illegal immigrant?

>chata takes guy's hat
>runs to complain to who?
>says fuck your laws
Sure, the guy could have racked her straight in the face and made an epic video. A big part of me says he should have. However, what he chose to do is much more effective at redpilling people about how these mongrels behave. At the least I hope the police were sumoned and she was either forced to return his hat, get arrested, or both.

>you're not safe... Just saying

I can't handle being on the same earth as people this fucking stupid.

they doxxed her already?

ITT magapede pussies

>white skin
>ISSA MOVEMENT Y'ALL

fuck women

Yeah the proper authorities showed up but they didn't beat her like I wanted them to

I wish I could.

Time stamp?

Bumping because my jimmies softly rustle.

>complains about white people to a room full of white people
Racist cunt.

Absolutely. Everything we do should be from the perspective of redpilling the subservient public, those that are comfortable in their bubbles, getting everything they know about reality from generational Jewish controlled Marxist brainwashing. Once the passive beta public starts to see what is truly at stake, the tsunami of radioactive redpilling will be unstoppable. Until then, stay tight, keep cool, practice adrenal control and stoicism in the face of their insane chimp outs. If you’re assaulted, immediately start filming or call 911 and press charges. Do not allow these subhumans to go free after these displays of insanity.

Am I the only one here that wants to hate fuck the hell out of that bean flavored nigger?

Yes.

I really hate her voice.

Kill yourself.

Only thing that's rage inducing is the faggot beta male letting some beaner midget women push him around, don't squeal to the cops like a pussy, take back what's yours you loser

Its only rage inducing because the pussy let her do it. Shes not strong, that isnt muscle making her so big its all fat. Swipe the fucking hat back and give her a small shove to the ground where she will remain till she can get a moving team to help her back on her feet

Nah dude if we want more people on our side we have to fucking behave. Leave the violence to the antifa libtards, shit like attacking opposition and that guy running over people at the rally shouldn't be done by any respectable right-winger.

She was hoping for that the whole time. He hits her and he goes to jail, loses his hat, and the story becomes "Trump supporter attacks innocent student of color".

Just skip to the end, it is 10/10

you say this as they breed us out of existence in our own country, on our own dime

>Expects the school administration to get him back his property
Either grow some balls and take that shit back or call the cops and press charges. I'm tired of fuckers getting hit or stolen from not pressing charges. You need to fucking press charges every fucking time or you are encouraging the behavior and are part of the fucking problem.

Probably why when she walks in and start crying to them they look puzzled for a short while then pick the phone up to call the cops. who are there by the time the video ends.

why was he arguing with her instead of knocking her the fuck out?

Has her illegal mom been arrested yet?

What impresses me about the roastie in question is not the fact that she spews the leftie race agenda is that she actually believes it. Just hear her out, in her eyes a hat fuckcing causes genocide.
He is still waaaay taller than Cholita la Gordita.

>help me police a girl stole my lunch money
kek

Because he didn't want to be charged with a hate crime.

Because then he'd reinforce the delusional liberal belief of le evil violent white man oppressing innocent dindus

Those who are saying he should've smacked her and used violence. No he played the situation perfectly, he made her look ridiculous by letting her try to justify her actions. He could've said a few more things but it doesn't matter, she's getting taken away by the police, the internet is laughing at her and he got his hat back.

Ghetto trash. Is this the default of human evolution? Because it seems like everyone wants to be a nigger these days.

Yeah it would have been a little bit excessive but she is a thief, I'd have called the cops right when she took the hat.

yes there info

facebook.com

/profile.php?id=100004933368738

Someone also posted her gofundme page where she is begging for rent money

More personal info on her was found but that discussion took place off Sup Forums so the mods don't get sand in their vagina about it.

The question is did he try to press charges. She needs to be traumatized so she doesn't do that shit again. He has it all on video. Let her do some community service.

Let's hope she has gross hairy pussy shots like Moldylocks, that shit was high-larry-us!

i feel like its easy as an average male to punch someone hard enough that they would likely have a stroke or some kind of brain bleeding and die right on the spot, if you took a really wide swing and they didnt dodge it

am i wrong?

Dont chu kno im locooo?

Maybe not in one punch itself but a lot of people die from getting knocked back onto cement and cracking the back of their head.

She was born in the US and has a Mexican accent.

Only he knows what happened after the filming stopped. Why don;t you ask him on facebook? He goes to the same uni and can;t be too hard to track down.

>I was declined a spot in a California University for SJWs instead
Maybe I should start acting retarded in public so I can get a better education

Poetic ending I shed a tear. Justice is so sweet

this. getting in a physical confrontation is tempting in these situations, but an asskicking is nothing compared to the legal pain in the ass of being charged with assaulting someone or theft, a ton of legal fees to avoid a criminal record, probably jail time if they chimp out and resist arrest, which given the typical lib mentality is very likely.

just call the police, and sit back and record the ensuing tantrum with your phone, watch with glee as they passionately make their case to the same cops they have been protesting that they should be allowed to break laws because people think things they dont like.

and film that shit in landscape not vertical ffs

Don’t help the left dox him they are going to be out for blood.

>genocide of POC
>whites are the only group with a steady decline in numbers worldwide along with it being promoted by media, film, and academia.

lol tfw in your lifetime a college degree wont be a sign of higher learning, but rather an indicator of being a pain in the ass employee always whining like a child about "fairness"

Femanon here.

I don't see the big deal, it's just a stupid hat. I think the mans reaction is more worthy of discussion because he's having a literal adult temper tantrum over a piece of clothing. He should have just took it back and walked away.

he couldn't just "take it back" without giving her a reason to say he got physical with her. She shouldn't have taken it in the first place you fucking cow, and he could have taken it back any time he wanted but that would have just played into their "angry white man" narrative.

He did exactly what he should have done.

bigboyanon here

I don't see the big deal, it's just a lack of penis. I think the femanons reaction is more worthy of ignoring because who the fuck cares about genitals when it's the internet. Anons should just ignore this cunt and turn 360 degrees and walk away.

>Femanon here.
the fact that you felt the need to bring this up only serves to let us all know that what you think is nonsense. is there anything more to you and your personality other than your gender? if your identity is completely tied up in your gender,sexuality, or untreated mental illness, then you are a very sad person with very little to contribute to the species. theft is still a crime no matter the item stolen.

titsorgtfo etc

Exactly

Universities are being called out in the media for being liberal indoctrination centres more than education establishments. so employers will know from your degree that you are likely a liberal pain in the ass too...

just some example I could find there were others I lost the links too:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3338867/Universities-dominated-Left-wing-hate-mobs-Professor-says-free-speech-stifled-challenging-views-shouted-down.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4916026/University-bars-non-PC-study-transgender-operations.html

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/apr/11/few-conservatives-on-university-campuses

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-gross-academia-conservatives-hiring-20160520-snap-story.html

Honestly she does have a point.

Women can't use the internet

>not even american
>bought a maga hat and betted on trump winning

best thousand buck i ever made

He's one of the most prominent republicans on campus. I don't think there is much he can do to hide his identity.

I think you're wrong and I think the reason why he didn't try to take it back is because:

A): He likes the attention
B): He was scared of her

Pick whichever option you want, or both, but there is literally no other options. I don't agree with what she did because yes that is his property so she should have just gave it back but I can also see her frustration since she is a woman of color and she is a victim from Trumps lack of empathy for minorities and females.

links?

>i'm born here
yet she still talk with a fucking mexican accent

>WARNING: rage inducing
The fuck is this? Everything posted on Sup Forums is rage-inducing.

No, she's a fucking La Raza DACA orc and her mom is an illegal, which means the road is paved in gold for her brown dumpling ass. I like how she whines about a non-existent "genocide" because her precious Uruks are being removed for being illegally in the country, and not five minutes later says she smiles while saying she wants to genocide all white people.

But I'm not supposed to want these savages dead. Oh no. That would be "racist".

His name is Matthew Vitale